Current time: 15 May 2024, 12:01 AM

Poll: Is Stinger a nig?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
77.78%
7 77.78%
No
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Religion?
Offline unKnowN

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 36
Likes Given: 0
Re: Religion?

My parents were never strict with me in terms o religion though they are catholic. That freedom allowed me to think more about the existence of god. For me he or she doesn't exist and religion is usually use to explain facts that we can't explain with science or any other way for example how the universe started. The science exists to explain every single thing in the universe and is never going to be over because there will be always things to discover but as a simple solution to the things science can't explain for the moment and there is when god appears. I found the evolution really interesting and its something we don't know that much and thanks to the end of Middle Ages is that Darwin could discover the first step related to it. But it was in Middle Ages when people didn't practice many things including science because they said that god explained everything. Now many things that people said in the past related to god and even in actual times in religious sects are often people who suffer a mental disorder I say this because I have seen this in real cases and also in a show in TV in which this person controlled mainly a town because he claim to be god's messenger and every1 agreed and finally died because of his mental disease. People say that god is the only one who can take the life of someone with this I mean to kill him but if that is true how is that I can kill myself right now while typing and no1 is going to do anything except I guess for my parents if they notice. God is not going to kill me I am going to be the one who decides to kill myself and other deaths are mainly accidents or people who kill other for stupid reasons.
ROFLCOPTER LOVER
[Image: notknown2.png]
06 Mar 2012, 01:04 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread