Current time: 28 May 2024, 06:10 AM

KONY 2012
Offline iTimpact

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 5
Likes Given: 0
Re: KONY 2012

PirateEggs Wrote:Even if they have clean drinking water, how is that going to stop this Kony from kidnapping him? Is he like the wicked witch from the wizard of oz? Gets wet and dissolves?

No matter how you look at it, there is not a lot we can do, if they have water, great. They won't get dehydrated, and they'll be healthy, but what are they going to eat? We need to get them food too, right? Yes, it would be nice to do that, but what sort of food can be sent? I guess we can give wheat/flour, rice, salt, sugar etc, for them to make bread, pasta, basic essentials, but you need more nutrition than that.

Stopping the war criminals may help, then again, it may not. The citizins will be able to advance like normal humans, but his "warriors", and army will be all "WHAT THE EFF!" and just continue what they're doing. Killing people, and doing what they were trained to do.

Where do these weapons they have come from? Probably the U.S. Unless they're throwing rocks at each other, I am pretty sure I saw a picture of some guys with AK's and RPG's ... They don't just grow on trees.

How does it go beyond on the obvious? 20 years, nothing ... hey look they found oil ... OH MY THIS KONY BLOKE IS KILLING PEOPLE AND STUFF

I just know what I have read or heard ... Scam or not, I feel sorry for the kids over there. That's why I donate to World Vision.

The oil is a major factor, don't get me wrong. It also seems to me that the West is aware of the coming shift in GDP forecast by the IMF/World Bank, and is doing whatever it can to consolidate control over as many regions and resources as possible. After Iran falls there is little left to expand to, save for Africa.

Personally, I am in favor of America & NATO member nations no longer meddling in foreign affairs, PARTICULARLY in Africa & the Middle East. The politics in these regions is too complex & it's none of our business.

I think the only thing we can do to help them along, is educate & sow the seeds of self sufficiency. If a person has to walk 5 miles to get clean drinking water each day, this is a major obstacle to education & development. If the basic needs of the people are met, there will be less unrest, and fewer still willing to do the work of tyrants.

Ultimately, that is a pipe dream & we are destined to see more of the same. I doubt we Americans will ever see the end of our military industrial complex & pretend two party system.
H2V = CyP Timmy
[Image: 93357_3.png]
12 Mar 2012, 08:08 AM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread