Current time: 05 May 2024, 06:42 AM

A New Era Dawns Over SmG
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Likes Given: 0
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal
A New Era Dawns Over SmG

From the beginning of my time SmG Clan. It was pretty quiet, but everyday it is changing and now here we are. We have become more competitive. We made H2v teams and Halo ce teams. We challenge other clans like CyP in Halo 2 Vista. The Reaper squad, ready to go up against DG. It seems there is a new era above this clan. But in the same time, it is getting worse. Not the clan, but outside of the clan. More and more hacking is going on in hce and H2v. Before, it seemed like not so much. But now, It's like almost everyday that there is a ban report.

To tell you this, this Clan changed my life. And I thank Sman545, HoaX, Cloud, Nukem, Storm, and Oldspirtz for making this clan best as it is. Letting this clan grow to a clan that was quiet clan to a big and competitive clan. I never heard MLG in my past in this clan. But now it is being used everyday. This clan changed very fast. The time when I was tested by UnKnowN and joined this clan tell now. Many things has changed. I want to tell this to because we need to keep moving forward and not stop and stay behind. As what HoaX said, "wont stop cant stop SmG”
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
27 Mar 2012, 06:16 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread