Current time: 30 May 2024, 12:08 PM

AFK for quite a time
Offline Bravo

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 169
Likes Given: 0
AFK for quite a time

I'll be AFK for 3 weeks (till Aug 07) starting from tomorrow afternoon. I'll be spending the 3 weeks in Corsica, France. Here is a map of where it is located (highlighted in red)
[Image: 626px-Corse_in_France.svg.png]

Anyway, when I'm gone, I have decided that I would like Stinger to take charge of ALL my duties til I have returned. I hope everyone would do as they are instructed by him, as his orders are basically mine. I might try to get on the clan website in a French hotel, as I will be staying there only for the second night. For the rest of the trip, I'll be either trekking/hiking (same thing i guess), and I will be sleeping in a refuge or a tent.

I guess this trip is to let me relax from all the crazy city things that's happening xD. A breath of Mother Nature. Well, hopefully nothing big and bad happens when I'm gone ;) Have fun to everyone, too.

Finally, here's the rough timetable of my trip. The statistics next to the refuge name (***M), they do not represent the length of how much I'm hiking per day, but the altitude of the respective refuge.

[Image: Tripp1.png]
[Image: Tripp2.png]
16 Jul 2012, 03:17 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread