I'm proud
Offline SmG Conan

SmG Booster
Booster
12 Years of Service
Threads: 89
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Meatspin#9716
DrunkHand-held/Mobile GamerLegendarySapphire DonatorThanks From CloudChristmas 2018GamerLeague of LegendsBronze MedalHalloween 2019Boost Gang
I'm proud

Well, I think everybody knows who Julian Assange is rigth?...
To those who doesn't know, he's the creator of Wikileaks, who's acussed to a series of crime by US. This guy is persecuted because he told the truth.

Now, Some of you may know that he was fleeing from this charges and haven't been in public for 2 months...until now. The last thursday, Ecuador, my country, granted Political Asylum to Julian. YES, FINALLY SOMEONE HAD ENOUGH BALLS AND GUTS TO DO IT(no offence for the other countries). More interesting is that, the day before UK threated The embassy with a letter saying that: "Scotland Yard" would break into the embassy if we don't give them Assange.

What I want to point out in the last paragraph is the UK letter. What do the other countries believe that Latin America is? It's because we don't have the same economy as them which make us "inferior". Now we(not just Ecuador, all the UNASUR and ALBA) have shown everyone that Latin America is not to be underestimated, we're not monkeys who will follow any order that they try to give us. We might have a low economy, we might not be as big as their are, we might not be so influetial, but that does not mean they'll step on us.

I wrote this without the purpose to insult anyone or any country, it was just to express my opinion, but to read yours aswell.

PD: Suck It USA :BaNaNa: jk
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/268RLZL.png[/img]
21 Aug 2012, 01:28 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread