Current time: 16 May 2024, 05:33 PM

Private H2V
Offline {XF}Regulate

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 4
Likes Given: 0
Private H2V

I was just thinking a little while ago. What if there were servers in H2V that only people with permission could get into them and the only way to get permission is to prove in a public server that there they don't hack. That means they would need more than one night in a public server to gain access to a private. Then if they hack in the public they can't play in the private and those in the private can play hacker free. Also, for those who hack in a private game they can just be banned from the private servers. Again private servers remain hacker free and we can play the game in peace. The only thing is that best way to catch a hacker is either trust a non-clan member to report true hackers in the private server or go into the server without clan tags. That was how we did it in my clan when our H2V servers were up. The only problem we faced was kicking them out with our server tool. But if it was set to a private game, once they leave they can't come back. That way to get into a private game would be by invite only. MM had something going on like that I think some time ago.
01 Apr 2011, 10:20 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread