Why do we live
Offline SmG Conan

SmG Booster
Booster
12 Years of Service
Threads: 89
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Meatspin#9716
DrunkHand-held/Mobile GamerLegendarySapphire DonatorThanks From CloudChristmas 2018GamerLeague of LegendsBronze MedalHalloween 2019Boost Gang
Re: Why do we live

Is like asking which is the beginning of the universe, however this one is less complicated. Life has always a reason, and we live to find that reason (FUCK ME THAT WAS DEEP SHIT, going back to serious)

Easy to talk hard to do. There are so many people who live 10x times harder situations than when you look at it, you'll realise how hipocrital is life. Some are happy some are sad, some dies meanwhile others lives.

I cannot tell you why YOU live, but I tell you why I live. I admire how is life, how mysterious it is, how weird it is, how fagile and at the same time undestructible it is. I don't believe in God, that' why i don't mention him here (although, i use phrase like Oh my ogd irl, but more like a phrase and joke insteed of being serious about that). I believe in Life and Humanity, I believe that one day humanity would be able to resolve those, but at the same time it will create another one. It's something weird that even me can't explain very well, but when i think about it, somehow, it makes me feel well.

Tell me why YOU live crazy? or why you used to live, cause right now you sound like you have lost your reason
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/268RLZL.png[/img]
12 Mar 2013, 09:51 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread