Microsoft silver light.
Offline SmG Dragonrage

Royal Dragon
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Gavel of TrinityLeague of LegendsProgrammerCoolCrystal DonatorLegendary
Microsoft silver light.

So yea a few weeks back my computer updated Microsoft silverlight on its own even though its supposed to ask first before it does it and now my computer is all messed up. I used to get a consistent 60fps on LoL now it roams around but is normally 30 but can be as low as 10 and occasionally will spike to 60 but not for very long. I didn't think silverlight was supposed to effect fps but its the only thing that updated then. Also on halo I have been warping a bit on the pub servers ever since. I'm thinking it may have something to do with the fact that when the thing popped up saying it was going to restart my computer in 15 minutes or to postpone it I was playing halo so I didn't see it until someone poked me on ts and I alt tabbed to see what was up. And then it restarted my computer with halo ts xfire Firefox and chrome running. So it had to close them all as it tried to restart. Any ideas how to fix?
[Image: mla7mw8hs3u0g9czg.jpg?size_id=5]
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
02 Apr 2013, 11:04 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread