Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendaryDiscord Warrior
Re: OMG WE ARE MULTICULTRAL!!!

@SmG Conan every one of those civilians was also trained to hate us and slit our throat for their "god" the emperor. And to be fair we were stuck between a rock and a hard place, japan openly admitted they wouldnt give up until we were gone (GL with that plan xD ), a land invasion would have probably saved more jappaneese lives but increased not only the american casualties, but japans total damage costs would have been much higher. If im not mistaken we gave releif aid to them after WW2 was done as well. I dont think you quite understand the predicament we were in at the time.

SmG Tello Wrote:You can't say you really won. You expected it to last for 2 days, yet it lasted 36, you lost more soldiers than Japan and it was practically an overkill, having more than 100 bombers and lots of ships firing from the coast... It really wasn't because of the ability of the soldiers, but because it was overwhelming.
Anyways, you still won because of numbers, having sent 100.000 soldiers.

Beasty, nobody here can carry a handgun, the only ones that can have them are people who DO need them, as it's their job... And of course, criminals..
I don't want to offend or hurt you, but here we haven't had shootings in schools... and I'm really sorry if i hurt anybody..

Im sorry for you then, your quite lucky your gov hasnt established marahall law after it. disarmed its people. The school shooting thing is like adolf hitler, it could've happened anywhere, everyone was having a rough time and needed to trust in someone, unfourtunatly that batshit happened to come from Germany :/ im sorry if you feel safe as if your little world is impervious to criminals, i really am. That fact is some psycho could shoot either of us dead tommorow, the only difference is i have a chance to shoot him first. Which situation would you rather be in?
16 Apr 2013, 11:06 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread