The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendaryDiscord Warrior
Re: OMG WE ARE MULTICULTRAL!!!

Well i dont know about all that lich.

Perhaps nationalism as a whole is a futile effort, russia can stop us, us can stop russia. Who gives a fuck? Nobody, nobody gives a damn about who wins their little chest pounding contest, peoples only concern is will I live to see tommorow? Thats the real ultimatum. America could colapse for all i give a shit, but if that means the AMERICAN PEOPLE are hurt than i wouldnt wish such a thing. Same goes for russia or north korea or whatever else youd like to apply it too. We talk as though its a brute force contest between two huge, big hypothetical ideas or tags we label people with. My only concern is if people live albeit any race or nationality. When give up parts of ourselves to defend these tags, we no longer deserve the freedoms we fought to protect. That is why i think the military is evil wherher its US or not.

Benjamin Franklin is quoted as saying "The man who would give a little freedom to gain a little security deserves neither and should loose both"

@SmG Conan, thanks for volenteering to split the topic, with all these countries in the clan i think politics is a healthy and needed topic to discuss. I so think your looking at things too linear, there was not a whole lot of choice. People would have died no matter what the parh we took, this was the least damaging way we knew. I am truly sorry all those innocent people died in such a horriific way, but look at the american revolution. That was illegal and "wrong", sometimes we have to do what is wrong to accomplish what we know is right. And yes i quoted national treasure, because its a good quote.
16 Apr 2013, 11:47 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread