Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendaryDiscord Warrior
Re: Political Discussion that came out of nowhere

^ sup oldspiritz. meh, china wouldnt act out too rash against us, we got THEM by the nutsack by keeping there economy floating, no way without us they'd have the economic independance to act out on koreas ideas. Not to mention even china thinks NK's a little nuts xD.

Its sad really that they think that china is gonna back them (or anyone for that matter).

@SmG Pulse your agruement is half right. Technically there is no "american race". Were just a bunch of everything else. But if you wanna get technical everyone comes from niggas in africa, therefore were all just a bunch of nigs, even white people ^____^

but I do understand what your saying. Dont get me wrong america is a good place to live. But it is NOT perfect in any way. Its just a better place to live then other places. Sometimes people dont get that just cause we get to vote in someone to lead doesnt mean we have any more say than any one else, especially when our politicians seem to be two diffferent people before and after elections. :/ poltics fucks us over here almost as much as anywhere else, we just happen to get to do a couple of extra things because they know that'll shut the masses up. People here think theyre free when there not...but tbh im just biding my time until people wake up and realize this and the second american revolution will thus begin :)
17 Apr 2013, 02:25 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread