Current time: 17 May 2024, 04:23 AM

What should I get?
Offline unKnowN

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 36
Likes Given: 0
What should I get?

Sup tek guys well I would like to request a bit of your help. Well I need an ultrabook or netbook that I can carry easily to school and well any other part and obviously I'm getting one with W8 so speaking about that I thought I wanted to get the best experience out of it by getting a touch screen laptop.
But at the same time I have been waiting and saving money for months to get an android tablet like the nexus 8 that they are releasing this year or maybe a nexus 10.

So I though why can't I combine both of the things I want and get a tablet W8 pc. So you may know the Microsoft Surface Pro and I can honestly tell you that I have seen any review out there about this bad boy. There is also another one called Acer W700 which has better battery life and is a bit less expensive.

So I need to ask you guys what should I get? An ultrabook like the Asus s400ca and Toshiba z935 and after that think about getting a nexus 8 or some tablet like that or should I just get a Surface and Acer w700?

Please give me opinions and if you find any other tablet/ultrabook/penis that seems interesting and is below or very close to $1000 please post it below. Thank you very much guys <3
ROFLCOPTER LOVER
[Image: notknown2.png]
28 Apr 2013, 01:07 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread