Current time: 01 Jun 2024, 12:25 PM

Political Discussion that came out of nowhere
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Likes Given: 0
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal
Re: Political Discussion that came out of nowhere

SmG Pulse Wrote:Blue-eyes Nordic Aryans, it's where it all started din't it, Hitler himself wasn't that "perfect" race, seriously >.>

Yeah, that did not make sense. Love studying history lol. But Blue eyes and being blond.

He killed millions of Jews and disabled people. Those that were blind, deaf etc.

"Admittedly there is a risk in any course we follow other than this, but every lesson in history tells us that the greater risk lies in appeasement, and this is the specter our well-meaning liberal friends refuse to face–that their policy of accommodation is appeasement, and it gives no choice between peace and war, only between fight or surrender. If we continue to accommodate, continue to back and retreat, then eventually we have to face the final demand–the ultimatum. And what then? When Nikita Khrushchev has told his people he knows what our answer will be? He has told them that we are retreating under the pressure of the Cold War, and someday when the time comes to deliver the final ultimatum, our surrender will be voluntary because by that time we will have weakened from within spiritually, morally, and economically. He believes this because from our side he has heard voices pleading for “peace at any price” or “better Red than dead,” or as one commentator put it, he would rather “live on his knees than die on his feet.” And therein lies the road to war, because those voices don’t speak for the rest of us. You and I know and do not believe that life is so dear and peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery. If nothing in life is worth dying for, when did this begin–just in the face of this enemy? Or should Moses have told the children of Israel to live in slavery under the pharaohs? Should Christ have refused the cross? Should the patriots at Concord Bridge have thrown down their guns and refused to fire the shot heard ’round the world? The martyrs of history were not fools, and our honored dead who gave their lives to stop the advance of the Nazis didn’t die in vain. Where, then, is the road to peace? Well, it’s a simple answer after all.

You and I have the courage to say to our enemies, “There is a price we will not pay.” There is a point beyond which they must not advance. Winston Churchill said that “the destiny of man is not measured by material computation. When great forces are on the move in the world, we learn we are spirits–not animals.” And he said, “There is something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty.”

You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on Earth, or we will sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness." President Reagan

If you don't like to read here's a video.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk[/youtube]
He has his speech in here.

So from this speech. Do you think it's worth just not fighting but have pain go through your body?

War is evil. but what's better. To use it do take out evil that started war? Or live under evil and feel no peace even if there is no war?
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
18 Apr 2013, 09:12 PM
Find
Offline SmG Conan

SmG Booster
Booster
12 Years of Service
Threads: 89
Discord: Meatspin#9716
DrunkHand-held/Mobile GamerLegendarySapphire DonatorThanks From CloudChristmas 2018
GamerLeague of LegendsBronze MedalHalloween 2019Boost Gang

It's through fear...An alpha comes and subjugate everyone that wants the position showing more power than the others, making the others fear him so no one can oppose him. But those are animal. We are humas, we evolved. Comparing Animal behavior with human behavior is not acceptable, even if half of the human kind is acting like animals nowdays.

BTW I don't read any of those blogs, all the reasoning i have were done by myself.

USA doing what he does because of helping? I would rather believe that pigs can fly. The Free trade agreement. The War on the Middle East.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/268RLZL.png[/img]
18 Apr 2013, 10:18 PM
Website Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

We are not safe. As long as those terror groups are out there. We will not have peace. We must take care of them.

Russia has agreed. After the Boston marathon explosions. They called for US for assistance on plans to take care of these groups. This concerns everyone. As long as we have fear of these groups. Can we live happily? Can we live in peace?

Also with Pakistan with Nukes. We need to these countries stable or things won't end well.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
18 Apr 2013, 11:06 PM
Find
Offline OldSpritz

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 57

SmG Conan Wrote:It's through fear...An alpha comes and subjugate everyone that wants the position showing more power than the others, making the others fear him so no one can oppose him. But those are animal. We are humas, we evolved. Comparing Animal behavior with human behavior is not acceptable, even if half of the human kind is acting like animals nowdays.

BTW I don't read any of those blogs, all the reasoning i have were done by myself.

USA doing what he does because of helping? I would rather believe that pigs can fly. The Free trade agreement. The War on the Middle East.

Dude...Your more than welcome to your opinion...that's liberty.
Unfortunately you have a biased against the concept and how to achieve it.
I will leave you with this...Every war that has ever been fought was over Religion.
This sect over that sect...Buddha against whoever..Alla against ...yada yada yada..
In our founding documents..."Constitution"...We have "Freedom of Religion"....PERIOD!!
Buddha, Alla, Satan...doesnt matter..no other nation has this law and liberty. Yet, you choose to defend nations who behead, torture, mame, imprison and abort Christian believers and their children around the world. My guess is you side with these groups in the statements and beliefs you have expressed in this forum. That hatred and the lies you believe will eat you up from the inside out. You have issues and one day maybe one day your eyes will be opened. But, not in this forum and not today. Shalom (Peace Out)

CY6 Battle ...going flying in the A.M....lol :D

[spritz]

CY6
[Image: 1807757678.png]
19 Apr 2013, 01:24 AM
Website Find
Offline SmG Conan

SmG Booster
Booster
12 Years of Service
Threads: 89
Discord: Meatspin#9716
DrunkHand-held/Mobile GamerLegendarySapphire DonatorThanks From CloudChristmas 2018
GamerLeague of LegendsBronze MedalHalloween 2019Boost Gang

OldSpritz Wrote:
SmG Conan Wrote:It's through fear...An alpha comes and subjugate everyone that wants the position showing more power than the others, making the others fear him so no one can oppose him. But those are animal. We are humas, we evolved. Comparing Animal behavior with human behavior is not acceptable, even if half of the human kind is acting like animals nowdays.

Dude...Your more than welcome to your opinion...that's liberty.
Unfortunately you have a biased against the concept and how to achieve it.
I will leave you with this...Every war that has ever been fought was over Religion.
This sect over that sect...Buddha against whoever..Alla against ...yada yada yada..
In our founding documents..."Constitution"...We have "Freedom of Religion"....PERIOD!!
Buddha, Alla, Satan...doesnt matter..no other nation has this law and liberty. Yet, you choose to defend nations who behead, torture, mame, imprison and abort Christian believers and their children around the world. My guess is you side with these groups in the statements and beliefs you have expressed in this forum. That hatred and the lies you believe will eat you up from the inside out. You have issues and one day maybe one day your eyes will be opened. But, not in this forum and not today. Shalom (Peace Out)

CY6 Battle ..going flying in the A.M....lol :D
CY6
And you got into that conclusion from??? I have never tried to defend those ”sides”, to be honest I dont even care about them, but at least you dont see them going around acting like saints or victims. People putting US as the worlds best friend as a Saint. That what I am against too. NK vs SK no one called you there but even so you went in there and fight. The Hiroshima events, having th strongest army in the world(said by battle), but yet prefered to ruin peoples life with a bomb that would mark everything for years, people that werent even born(after the bomb discrimination came for those that were related to Hiroshima). The war on the middle east, havent you thought about how many collateral damage have that done there. Wait, since it would cost soldiers lifes, lets nuke it, in that way we can get rid of the terrorist and get our beloved peace. The goal doesnt justify the means.

One more thing. Next time be a more carefull when making a conclussion or a gyessing or whatever you want to call it. Analyze what you are going to use. I think its the first time that I would have a convo about this kind of subject with you. Yet with a few posts you jumped into one conclussion. I have issues and those will tear me apart is not something you come out with that easily. But let me try it to with you:

So, you are fom Texas and you have no problem with US past desicions. Yet you defend them. You also think that the alpha based system is the best. So, from this, I would say youre extremelly patriot, very narionalist. I would say youre on the army, or you were or you want to(idk how old are you). In conclussion you sound like a typical us citizen. One day youll open your eyes and youll see that things are not what ou they were. That extreme patriotism will guide you to the limits and it that moment to would regret that way of living. Not made to offend you, even so I actually respect you, what you did for the clan and as a wise person.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/268RLZL.png[/img]
19 Apr 2013, 02:41 AM
Website Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian

Oh dear lord. You guys are getting close to writing essays.
Julia Gillard is the dumbest female prime minister Australia will ever have. Anyone disagree?
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
19 Apr 2013, 04:53 AM
Find
Offline SmG Pulse

12 Years of Service
Threads: 141
LegendaryHalo GodGamerHand-held/Mobile Gamer

Hey! Let's talk about Vatican City taking over the world ^_^
19 Apr 2013, 05:03 AM
Website Find
Offline «LSR»Galbat

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 14

Battlefire your parents were in Afghanistan? How could that be possible though
[Image: smg_zpsd506ba39.jpg]
Gaming on Alienware GTX 690 i7-3960X 3.30 GHZ
19 Apr 2013, 06:21 AM
Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian

«LSR»Galbat Wrote:Battlefire your parents were in Afghanistan? How could that be possible though
Asylum seekers, lol jokes.
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
19 Apr 2013, 07:29 AM
Find
UzzyFTW

Unregistered
54 Years of Service

SmG Battlefire Wrote:Also with USA with Nukes. We need to these countries stable or things won't end well.

Fixed :P Every country with nukes needs to destroy them. Even US, EVERY country.
19 Apr 2013, 09:55 AM