Current time: 30 Jun 2024, 06:59 AM

So how did you get your internet name?
Offline Archon

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 7
Likes Given: 0
Re: So how did you get your internet name?

boah i was thinking of diablo3's sorcerer skill archon its op as
21 Feb 2012, 07:29 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

ok here i go. so 2 part.
Battle is where i got it when in h2v. I kinda made a big battle between blue and red by capturing the flag. So when it is 2-2. You know big tension goes between the 2 so they just fight hard. when you watch them fight. It is the front lines. Tanks exploding and bodies falling.

And than the fire part is when i had a flame thrower i burned like 10 people at once in a zombie mod in hpc. I was like a fire storm and i did because someone charged at me and he was on fire and i got suicide because of him. And so i put Battle and fire and made it is Battlefire. and i got nebula 1. I was to long for hce or pc. and i wanted something new so i chose nebula because nebula's are very cool.

[Image: The_Nebula_of_Chapter_5_by_Desert_Dragon.jpg]
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
22 Feb 2012, 01:49 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Static

12 Years of Service
Threads: 31

umm well since i've had two lets see...
1. SmG Color: I got it cause when mystic asked me what i wanted my name to be i looked at my desk and saw some colored pencils :-|.

2. SmG Static: I got tired of Color so i decided on something else,so during the school day i was just kinda looking for ideas and i heard the word static in the hallway while talking to a friend. So i was like [OHHHHHH] thats it! :BaNaNa:
 [Image: 1721-nobody-gif] 
25 Feb 2012, 01:51 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Conan

SmG Booster
Booster
12 Years of Service
Threads: 89
Discord: Meatspin#9716
DrunkHand-held/Mobile GamerLegendarySapphire DonatorThanks From CloudChristmas 2018
GamerLeague of LegendsBronze MedalHalloween 2019Boost Gang

Conan....it's the name of a char in a machinima serie called The Forgotten Spartans :D.....i bet u imagined that it's the name of that movie...Conan The barbarian..but no :/
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/268RLZL.png[/img]
01 Mar 2012, 02:43 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline AppleKokoNut

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 1

SmG Conan Wrote:i bet u imagined that it's the name of that movie...Conan The barbarian..but no

That's what I thought when I read your name, yeah ;) isn't it sad when you pick and awesome name but no one understand its real meaning? ^^

So since I'm here I'm going to explain mine... alot of people ask me because it's awesomezor, I know. :/
"Apple" is how my friends nicknamed me starting 8th grade because I was addicted to some Apple-flavored gum... I know it sounds pathetic but it remained :lol:
So when I made an account on GWFL I had to add something to Apple which was already taken of course, I thought of AppleKok (because I like the letter K) but it sounded weird so I made it AppleKokoNut. Thing is, I hate the taste of coconuts :?: .

On a sidenote AppleKokoNut became my main internet name and everyone started calling me KOKO even if I wanted to be called APPLE. But now I love KOKO 1000 times better :up: , so thanks H2V. (NO ONE calls me Koko IRL, it would just feel REALLY REALLY weird. As far as I know, there's just one of my friends from 8th grade who still call me Apple. Sounds weird now.)

And yeah people tend to think I'm a Steve Jobs fan. Which is 100% FALSE.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty." E.R. Murrow
[Image: 34773x0.png]
01 Mar 2012, 03:20 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline =DG=ASHL3Y

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 0

got mine from my name lol, my new one is =DG=ßluÈye§ though...because my eyes are blue :P
08 Mar 2012, 03:01 AM
Find Reply
Offline Slingin

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 77
Bronze MedalSmG YouTuber

When H2 originally came out for Xbox I played under a tag called guru at college over system link. So many people around campus played on the schools network that several games could be going at once. At the campus people began to know you by your tag instead of your real name. Isnt that some nerdy shit. Then for intramural sports we had our halo names on the back of our Jersy's for football and dodgeball. But I could not decide on a XBL tag.

A few of my friends have a fishing team called the Steelslingers. I created the Xbox live tag Stihlslingin which was a little more personalized. From there people started calling me Slingin for short.

I currently play under my SmG Slingin tag with my original created character- guru. I kept the original symbol as well. I was originally black or grey whatever dark color it is with white. For SmG I swapped. Black on white.
[Image: Signature%20SMG_zpsp3dbyxce.png]
08 Mar 2012, 05:13 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline SmG Pulse

12 Years of Service
Threads: 141
LegendaryHalo GodGamerHand-held/Mobile Gamer

Mine is stupid but yah....i actually keep checking my pulse rate for no reason, actually i had heard about the athlete's heart and checked mine, and OMG! , it turned out to be an athlete's pulse rate xD

So i got kinda obsessed with Pulse, so there you hav it SmG Pulse
10 Mar 2012, 05:53 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline PirateEggs

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 168

Pulse got his name from his favourite setting on his shower head. if_you_know_what_i_mean
[Image: 27269.png]
10 Mar 2012, 07:48 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline jakeweeezy

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 24

My first ever GT was (jake3000) my sister came up with that and the list goes on from there I went through alot of gt's I'll list some of them

Undecidedwalnut
Kryptons Br
I R Jakes Br
J4ke 3000
Jake ze sniper
Nervous bubbles
lilkeko
Jakeeezy
Itz Jakeeezy
Stealthsniper
Sumtingwong
WTF OMGre1

and that's all the ones that I can think of atm the most fun was the WTF OMGre1 because everyone believe I was the actual Ogre 1 haha so abused that power lol.
19 Mar 2012, 09:30 AM
Find Reply