The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior
Re: Ed Snowden and PRISM

Well to be fair we allowed it to happen. The Patriot Act should really have never been passed. They took advantage of our fear at the time and took away rights and we let them.
12 Jun 2013, 07:49 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

But it's not too late. People just don't have the guts to get off the couch. Go to the streets and protest. we have the freedom of speech. Let's pressure the govt. We need to govt to shut down. We need to put people that care about the people.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
12 Jun 2013, 08:07 PM
Find
Offline SmG Conan

SmG Booster
Booster
12 Years of Service
Threads: 89
Discord: Meatspin#9716
DrunkHand-held/Mobile GamerLegendarySapphire DonatorThanks From CloudChristmas 2018
GamerLeague of LegendsBronze MedalHalloween 2019Boost Gang

BS don't use 9/11 as an excuse for US actions...you all know this happens on every single country on the planet. US have been always doing stuff behind their people, it's the citizens fault that they didn't want to take off the bandages on their eyes an wanted to live on lies.

Perfect Country? I would take a donkey's d*ck up to the *ss the time I see a perfect country.

This is the legacy of wikileaks, heck, This is the results of not only wikileaks but thousands of persons that did have the courage of speaking even if they know they wont be living a regular and normal life again.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/268RLZL.png[/img]
12 Jun 2013, 09:41 PM
Website Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

wikileaks is a propaganda. Even RT is against that because they put fake information.

How would you feel, if thousands of people, innocent have died in front of your eyes? How would you feel, the enemy out there, threatens the security of a nation? Do you think. We fight for something useless?

We held communism back tell it was no longer a threat. Where's the thank you? Oh wait, let's have you suffer under a dictator hungry for power. But now we have a new job. To hold back the evil extremist out. eliminate them.

You think truth is hidden from us? Your wrong because you never lived here. I know what's goes on in the world through news. So shut your damn mouth and don't speak.

Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaI-mzeqVuI[/youtube]

Our courage started from the American Revolution. I would fight for my county if I have too.

[Image: usa-eagle-800.jpg]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp77qMH263I[/youtube]

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, Who has given us freedom of the press.
It is the soldier, not the poet, Who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the organizer, Who gave us the freedom to demonstrate

It is the soldier, Who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag.

And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, USMC
12 Jun 2013, 09:56 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

Annnnnnnnd here's where you and I differ battle. To be completley honest, I couldn't give a flying fuck about america. My only concern is AMERICANS. If america needs to die in the process of doing better for americans then I couldn't give a rats ass. All that soilder BS is exactly that. Bullshit. Its simply misplaced "duty" to lure idiots into dying as a pawn for politicians by saying america "needs your help". I dont need anyone over in afghanistan. I dont need anyone stopping communism in korea or veitnam or wherever. I dont need the US to butt into other countries buisness, I dont give a fuck about someone half way around the world. All I get from this dead neighbors, so anyone who believes dying for any of that is a good thing can suck my *****. Fuck everyone else, ill look out for me and mine. Its a harsh world, and of we get to involved in being the world police we'll end up hurting OUR people.
12 Jun 2013, 10:29 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

But have you not thought if we don't then our people is not safe?

Think about it. If we never fought in WW2. Do you thin our people is safe?
If we fought never against Terrorists. Will our people be safe?
If we didn't held back communism. Will our people be safe?

You need to understand. That if we did not get into anything. Then it's useless even giving everyone rights when we won't live in peace even with rights.

My teacher was against it too Beasty. But then he said that if we never held communist back. A matter of time will come where we will be under the red flag too. And all the rights we have will be gone.
12 Jun 2013, 10:37 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

Thats government propaganda. The truth is we wouldn't fall under communism unless as a people we decided to, which if we did there would be no reason to fight it then. Since when was communism the root of all evil lol? I mean, dont get me wrong. Im an anarchist, I think communism as the exact opposite of what I think we should do as a country. But jesus christ, stalin wasn't the spawn of fucking satan. Sure he ran things a bit harsher then us, but at least you knew you were getting spied on, right? And, to boot, do we really have anymore more say then they do? Sure you get to vote. Anyone with a brain would realize right off the bat, the very people your appointing are running the ELECTION. Do you honestly think that they aren't decietful enough to pull something? COME ON, open your eyes! We are NOT free, no country is free. To have freedom is anarchy- the best damn thing anyone could instill as a government, and the most impossible thing to happen in this world.

Dont even start with the terrorist arguement. Whens the last time a terrorist acted harshly upon american soil? 9/11, the very thing that started this god damn war. Its been a fucking decade, let it go.

As for WW2. I believe in my heart of hearts that WW2 and The American Revolution are the only two wars we fought with legitimacy- that is, we were truly in danger and had to act. Hitler had full intentions of going after NA after europe and asia was his. He even asked Mexico to join him and sneak attack us. He only failed because he was an idiot and chased the russians all the way to timbucktwo in their own land.
12 Jun 2013, 10:50 PM
Find
Offline Rebel

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 136

SmG Battlefire Wrote:
wikileaks is a propaganda. Even RT is against that because they put fake information.

How would you feel, if thousands of people, innocent have died in front of your eyes? How would you feel, the enemy out there, threatens the security of a nation? Do you think. We fight for something useless?

We held communism back tell it was no longer a threat. Where's the thank you? Oh wait, let's have you suffer under a dictator hungry for power. But now we have a new job. To hold back the evil extremist out. eliminate them.

You think truth is hidden from us? Your wrong because you never lived here. I know what's goes on in the world through news. So shut your damn mouth and don't speak.

Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaI-mzeqVuI[/youtube]

Our courage started from the American Revolution. I would fight for my county if I have too.

[Image: usa-eagle-800.jpg]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp77qMH263I[/youtube]

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, Who has given us freedom of the press.
It is the soldier, not the poet, Who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the organizer, Who gave us the freedom to demonstrate

It is the soldier, Who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag.

And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, USMC
Example of types of American's I hate.... ^
Download now!

[Image: 1832421002.png][Image: 6977435.gif]
Reaper Squad Founder
[Image: lY5Iifw.jpg]
12 Jun 2013, 10:54 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

It's true Wikileaks is propaganda. More then half of their stuff is wrong. Hey did you know that wikileaks hacked Russia sites, networks?

Again Communism will fall onto USA. The whole world would have been one and surrounds us. Then what happens?

Not only we are helping other people. But helps protect our citizens from danger.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJGb_gg4Cuw[/youtube]
12 Jun 2013, 11:02 PM
Find
Offline Rebel

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 136

Ronald Reagan was a bad actor and a horrible president.... and im not even american....
Download now!

[Image: 1832421002.png][Image: 6977435.gif]
Reaper Squad Founder
[Image: lY5Iifw.jpg]
12 Jun 2013, 11:06 PM
Find