Current time: 01 Jul 2024, 09:59 AM

Question
Offline Sman545

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 137
Likes Given: 0
Re: Question

Itd be pretty good to have a both side recruiter I see a couple people are entering in through Reach, Black Ops, and Halo 3. So the more Xbox recruiters the better :up:
~skrrtskrrt~~

[Image: tumblr_nwjh48gfnE1soqrhbo1_r1_1280.jpg]

01 Jun 2011, 04:23 PM
Find Reply
Away SmG Storm

13 Years of Service
Threads: 203
Ghost

®SmG® HoaX Wrote:
SmG Piranha Wrote:Guys I would just like to ask if I can become an Xbox recruiter. More and more people are joining SmG and they want to be tried out on Reach and such. So I just wanted to ask. Thanks

Well when you requested to be demoted, you were already an all game and console recruiter :/ so are you sure your gonna be able to do this? because going back and forth about this seems very shady lol :?:
he probably didn't know....he probably thought he was just a ce or h2v recruiter...
[Image: MCZBxMS.gif]
01 Jun 2011, 06:02 PM
Find Reply
Offline Piranha

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 55

®SmG® HoaX Wrote:
SmG Piranha Wrote:Guys I would just like to ask if I can become an Xbox recruiter. More and more people are joining SmG and they want to be tried out on Reach and such. So I just wanted to ask. Thanks

Well when you requested to be demoted, you were already an all game and console recruiter :/ so are you sure your gonna be able to do this? because going back and forth about this seems very shady lol :?:

I would only like to be an Xbox recruiter. I've given up on H2V since it's dieing and I hardly play it anymore. My CE is broken so Xbox is what I play now. If you could promote me that would be nice because there are people time to time who want to join SmG who only have Xbox Like Over Zone for example. Cloud gave me permission to try him out so I did since he wanted to be tried out on Black Ops on Xbox and no one else had it. I just thought it would be a good idea.
[Image: ypfyf.jpg?1]
"I'm a Piranha. They live in the Amazon"
- Darla, Finding Nemo (2003)

H2VMK Member :D
[Image: 6zm0e8]
01 Jun 2011, 10:50 PM
Find Reply
Offline Piranha

Registered
13 Years of Service

Ok everyone is getting confused. I am NO LONGER A H2V OR CE RECRUITER. I asked to get demoted so I'm asking again to get PROMOTED to XBOX recruiter. Not H2V, XBOX. Hope this clears stuff up.

I'm going start putting smilies at the end of my posts depending on my mood.
:D :D :up: :up:

01 Jun 2011, 10:53 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG HoaX

13 Years of Service
Threads: 112
Likes Given: 31
Thanks From CloudLegendaryGhostDiamond

SmG Piranha Wrote:Ok everyone is getting confused. I am NO LONGER A H2V OR CE RECRUITER. I asked to get demoted so I'm asking again to get PROMOTED to XBOX recruiter. Not H2V, XBOX. Hope this clears stuff up.

Well I guess your back to recruiter i put a new legend describing a specific console recruitment term, if Cloud disables it then i guess he doesnt want an extra legend term put on the forum.
[Image: bvz11LC.jpg]
02 Jun 2011, 12:10 AM
Find Reply
Offline Piranha

Registered
13 Years of Service

®SmG® HoaX Wrote:
SmG Piranha Wrote:Ok everyone is getting confused. I am NO LONGER A H2V OR CE RECRUITER. I asked to get demoted so I'm asking again to get PROMOTED to XBOX recruiter. Not H2V, XBOX. Hope this clears stuff up.

Well I guess your back to recruiter i put a new legend describing a specific console recruitment term, if Cloud disables it then i guess he doesnt want an extra legend term put on the forum.

Thanks very much Hoax! If anyone is needed to be tried out on Blops, Reach, H3 etc, I will do it! :D

My mood:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D [perc]

02 Jun 2011, 12:13 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG HoaX

13 Years of Service
Threads: 112
Likes Given: 31
Thanks From CloudLegendaryGhostDiamond

SmG Piranha Wrote:
®SmG® HoaX Wrote:

Thanks very much Hoax! If anyone is needed to be tried out on Blops, Reach, H3 etc, I will do it! :D

My mood:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D [perc]

Thanks for helping out XBL recruitment.
[Image: bvz11LC.jpg]
02 Jun 2011, 12:15 AM
Find Reply