Current time: 16 Jun 2024, 08:02 AM

H2V might have died
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Likes Given: 0
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal
Re: H2V might have died

That is one thing i play hce more. but now that more people in smg are getting h2v. i need to get back some of my skillz because they are all gone.

P.S Pirate check your own spelling before looking at other peoples posts.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
27 Feb 2012, 11:10 AM
Find Reply
Offline Slingin

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 77
Bronze MedalSmG YouTuber

H2V in my opinion is actually growing in its numbers. Of course the amount signed on is time sensitive for a vast array of reasons that are pretty much obvious. As far as SmG goes: fI members were all pretty much H2V players and have returned, a few new members joined, other pre-existing SmG members are getting the game, and even more people are attempting to join SmG because of great influence from other members. The more SmG tags singed on helps with getting recognized. Also I have just noticed plenty of new gamertags lately.

In my opinion. There is more H2V players now than 3 to 5 months ago.

If you ever need anyone to play with just hit me up. SmG slingin or Stihlslingin.
[Image: Signature%20SMG_zpsp3dbyxce.png]
27 Feb 2012, 12:00 PM
Website Find Reply
Away SmG Storm

13 Years of Service
Threads: 203
Ghost

SmG Slingin Wrote:H2V in my opinion is actually growing in its numbers. Of course the amount signed on is time sensitive for a vast array of reasons that are pretty much obvious. As far as SmG goes: fI members were all pretty much H2V players and have returned, a few new members joined, other pre-existing SmG members are getting the game, and even more people are attempting to join SmG because of great influence from other members. The more SmG tags singed on helps with getting recognized. Also I have just noticed plenty of new gamertags lately.

In my opinion. There is more H2V players now than 3 to 5 months ago.

If you ever need anyone to play with just hit me up. SmG slingin or Stihlslingin.
yeah and SmG just got like 10 people h2v 2 weeks ago so...it is growing..
[Image: MCZBxMS.gif]
27 Feb 2012, 12:03 PM
Find Reply
Offline PirateEggs

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 168

SmG Nebula Wrote:Pirate check your own spelling before looking at other peoples posts.
What are you talking about kid? I presume you're meaning "check your own spelling before checking that of others." Not, "before looking at their posts", because I need to look at their posts to see what I am supposed to talk about.
Which brings me back to my point I made before about the dark blue, on black. That is a big no-no in the web design world. A. Because it looks stupid. B. It's too hard to read and hurts just to try.
I was never talking about his grammar, that is fine (more or less).

Either way, being in TeamSpeak will help you be able to play with people. Just ask if anyone wants to start a game.
[Image: 27269.png]
27 Feb 2012, 12:13 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline Sman545

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 137

PirateEggs Wrote:Blue on Black ... Are you like 6 years old? Stop with the damn text colour. It's too had to read. :/

Come in TeamSpeak and see if anyone wants to play with you, someone will usually want to play but they won't play unless they have someone to play with. That's what I do, I don't just go play, I only play with people I want to play with.
o_O dafuq?

Oh and yeah, get on on the weekends more and you'll find a lot of people. I usually find like 40 people online at the time.
And like they're saying, in the summer there are even more. You'll find a lot online.
~skrrtskrrt~~

[Image: tumblr_nwjh48gfnE1soqrhbo1_r1_1280.jpg]

27 Feb 2012, 07:15 PM
Find Reply
Offline PirateEggs

Registered
13 Years of Service

Must you monkeys quote the entire post to point out one word, in one line? I am sorry my useless keyboard isn't sending keystrokes. That's what happens when you're too lazy to change the batteries.
27 Feb 2012, 09:55 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline Crazy

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 55

PirateEggs Wrote:Blue on Black ... Are you like 6 years old? Stop with the damn text colour. It's too had to read. :/

my fraivote color is blue and i am 15 so suck on them apples :p :p
H2V name: SmG Crazzy
xbox name: crazycaboose1
MC name: SmG_Crazy

[Image: crazy.png]
28 Feb 2012, 01:51 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

he too calls me kid when i am 15, really annoying lol. and pirate, this will end up to a fight if this continues. and back to the topic, yes more people are starting to get in h2v.

but stinger said this-"Both HCE and H2V have different online play, like lagging and ping etc. its hard to be good at both because of that its better to play only one of them." Tried my best to get the right words but yeah. better to stay with one than both. but you can still play both for fun or try to be good at both and not a noob.

for instance i used to play h2v all the time and i was not a noob or a pro. after unKown did my try out and a passed and got in the clan. 4 months than i was playing h2v in tell i start to play hce. and i played hce for a long time and forgot about h2v. i got pretty good at hce and when i returned to h2v. was a noob. so i just play hce more than h2v. but still play h2v sometimes.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
28 Feb 2012, 02:07 AM
Find Reply
Offline PirateEggs

Registered
13 Years of Service

SmG Crazy Wrote:fraivote
[Image: tumblr_lvrfh20GBs1qibz0jo1_500.png]

Kid(s) may refer to
Quote:The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child defines a child as "a human being below the age of 18 years ...
So, I will continue to call you a kid until you're 18. It's not rude, so I don't see why I can not. It's like calling someone; mate, bro, buddy etc
28 Feb 2012, 02:14 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline Cookie

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 55

Well my favourite colour is purple, but you don't see me using it in posts.
NOTICE HOW YOU READ THE COLOURED TEXT FIRST?
Please give generously.
28 Feb 2012, 02:52 AM
Find Reply