Current time: 23 May 2024, 04:03 PM

we're in desperate need of one, so here goes...
Offline Huayra

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 97
Likes Given: 0
Re: we're in desperate need of one, so here goes...

not fail, biased :P
I believe that the human spirit is indomitable. If you endeavor to achieve, it will happen given enough resolve. It may not be immediate, and often your greater dreams is something you will not achieve within your own lifetime. The effort you put forth to anything transcends yourself, for there is no futility even in death.

~Monty Oum (22/6/1981 - 1/2/2015)

[Image: 970934_408636175917927_1760876946_n.jpg?...829c39fb1f]
04 Aug 2012, 04:08 AM
Find Reply
Offline Ray88

12 Years of Service
Threads: 237
GhostLegendary

I still buy apple prodects even though they're over-rated and overpriced.
[Image: 869aa92efa.jpg]
i7-5820k @ 4.7 ghz, Asus X99 sabertooth TUF, Kingston DDR4-3200 16 GB 
Corsair H110i GT AIO, Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB x 2, EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid
 Asus ROG Swift PG279Q 1440p/165hz, Corsair AX760w, Corsair Obsidian 750D
[Image: 2348111620.png]
04 Aug 2012, 07:42 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

Iphones are better. You really don't need to customize your phone. You still will have the basics, no matter what. Or it will not work or even be called a phone. Galaxy shit has bad apps. Iphone has way better apps and "Free" if you jail break it. Which is free to. Installous 5 makes the Iphone even better because you don't have to go through the slow process's to get a app free. You just click Magnet and it will start downloading right away.

And get this, Android use some of Apples stuff like apps. Which is kinda funny. They add itunes and stuff like that. They even add games which are made for Iphones.

Let's do the math here.
If you pay to buy Galaxy shit. You pay even more for apps. Which is more than iphone, depending on the size of the phone.

You buy Iphone and jail break it. You get free apps after that, you lose no money. Hmmmm I go for Iphone lol
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
04 Aug 2012, 09:47 AM
Find Reply
UzzyFTW

Unregistered
54 Years of Service

SmG Battlefire Wrote:Iphones are better. Your opinion.

You really don't need to customize your phone. But there are people who like to do that.

You still will have the basics, no matter what. Or it will not work or even be called a phone. Yes, now let's use a alien font which nobody can#t read. Now it is not a phone! it's a alien-one!

Galaxy crap has bad apps. Iphone has way better apps and "Free" if you jail break it. You have to jail break it. Android user can search the apps in warez forums and download them without losing warranty.

Which is free to. Installous 5 makes the Iphone even better because you don't have to go through the slow process's to get a app free. You just click Magnet and it will start downloading right away.

And get this, Android use some of Apples stuff like apps. And get this, Apple use some of Androids stuff like apps. Now lets kill every human with Android and Apple with a shotgun because of that.

Which is kinda funny. They add itunes and stuff like that. They even add games which are made for Iphones. I never saw iTunes for Android. WE do call this Music Player :)

Let's do the math here. If you pay to buy Galaxy crap. You pay even more for apps. Which is more than iphone, depending on the size of the phone. No, let's say an app costs 0,50€ - 5 euro. If a Samsung Galaxy S1 costs 250€ and got 1x 1,4 Ghz, and a 600€ iphone 4s got 1x 0,8 Ghz, do you think a NORMAL user would really download (if average app costs 2€) about 175 apps? There is sth called warez-board. it is there to download apps for free. or google. "app name" free download.

You buy Iphone and jail break it. You get free apps after that, you lose no money. Hmmmm I go for Iphone lol
You buy Android and download free apps from warez board. sounds easier than jail breaking/WAITING till a new iPhone is Jailbreaked + losing warranty

Also I heard that glass gets destroyed if it falls down and I heard that plastic does deform only.
04 Aug 2012, 10:41 AM
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

Have your heard about screen protectors? It helps the screen not get scratched or anything. And dude, your making it look like it is a big deal lol. Calm yo a** down bro.

And the stuff you wrote in red does not really do much good for you. They really don't make sense at all. Especially this one

"No, let's say an app costs 0,50€ - 5 euro. If a Samsung Galaxy S1 costs 250€ and got 1x 1,4 Ghz, and a 600€ iphone 4s got 1x 0,8 Ghz, do you think a NORMAL user would really download (if average app costs 2€) about 175 apps? There is sth called warez-board. it is there to download apps for free. or google. "app name" free download."

Found bunch of errors lol
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
04 Aug 2012, 11:17 AM
Find Reply
UzzyFTW

Unregistered
54 Years of Service

So did I, it's dark and I press 1 instead of 2 :D

"No, let's say an app costs 0,50€ - 5 euro. If a Samsung Galaxy S2 costs 350€ and got 2x 1,2 Ghz, and a 600€ iphone 4s got 1x 0,8 Ghz, do you think a NORMAL user would really download (if average app costs 2€) about 125 apps? There is sth called warez-board. it is there to download apps for free. or google. "app name" free download."

epic fail'd
04 Aug 2012, 11:18 AM