Current time: 10 Jun 2024, 07:43 PM

AsK SuPa NiNjA's XBOX 360 IS FINALLY DONE!!!
Offline Claymorez

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 41
Likes Given: 0
Re: AsK SuPa NiNjA's XBOX 360 IS FINALLY DONE!!!

Faint- do I have to qoute every post you made on mine?
[Image: claymore%252520sig%252520create%2525202.jpg]
I AM CLAYMORE, HEAR ME ROAR!!!!!!!!!! RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
07 Nov 2010, 07:23 PM
Find Reply
Offline Faint

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 6

If you mean by me posting my opinion and in some cases facts?

If you think I insult your topics well, you are quite mistaken.
[Image: Faint15.gif]
07 Nov 2010, 07:27 PM
Find Reply
Offline Claymorez

Registered
13 Years of Service

Opinoins can be insults. You can call it an opinion if you want but learn the definition of the word. no ware in the defintion does it say that opinions aren't insults. Basically your saying "no offense but you suck" no offense means im going to insult you but dont be angry.
07 Nov 2010, 07:33 PM
Find Reply
Offline Faint

Registered
13 Years of Service

You calling me out on learning the definition of a word is funny when you can't even spell some words right.

If that's how you think some opinions are than that is your opinion.
07 Nov 2010, 07:57 PM
Find Reply
Offline AsK SuPa NiNjA

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 1

So by you owning one for 3 years and it never breaking means no one else's in the world has ever broken. So you must be the smartest guy in the world then. Since where using opinions that cant be insults, You must be the luckiest dickhead I've ever came across... Just to make you bite your tongue nub. Stop posting on things you dont fully understand, It makes you look like a moron.

Just to further insult what little brains you have. The GPU & CPU was soldered to the board using PB-Free/Lead-Free solder which starts melting at 186'F. Since the design of the 360 has horrible ventalation and poor cooling capacity they heat to around 158'F. Over time the flux breaks down causing the joints to crack which causes RRod & E74. This xbox 360 was once a E74 and I paid $40 for it and fixed it & made it 1000% better than Microshit ever could, on there budget.

I wanted a insane Dependable Xbox 360, So I built my own & it stays at 97'F.

I recite my original post. You waisted your time posting that insult.
08 Nov 2010, 06:26 PM
Find Reply
Offline Faint

Registered
13 Years of Service

No, I did not say that, and not once did I say that I was the smartest guy in the world.

I have been told that I am lucky at times so yeah, that's half right.

It makes me look like a moron because I'm never going to waste my time and money fixing something that will eventually break anyway.

Yeah, I don't understand wasting my time fixing a measly console that breaks down because of simple over-use and as a result, over-heating.

Yeah, you're cool.

Oh wow, whoopde-freaking-doo.

Do you want a pat on the head? A cookie?
08 Nov 2010, 07:30 PM
Find Reply
Offline Claymorez

Registered
13 Years of Service

LOL faint you look like such a bitch! AHAHAH you insult him like a 5 year old! Any way Xbox's do have one thing good with them, aside from your idoit clam that his xbox will over heat,since it never goes above 100 degrees, Xboxs were ment to last physical use. Im not saying that if you throw it off a bridge that it would be fine. Im saying that Microsoft engineers do know how to make a durable shell and componets. Now I have a question and I hope that your luckiness and infinte knowlegde will give me the answer, my question is: When did you get so smart about everything? I mean what are you 10? maybe 12? When you get some hair on your baby face then you can play with the big boys that know their place.
08 Nov 2010, 08:16 PM
Find Reply
Offline SCiZOR

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 56

Faint Wrote:No, I did not say that, and not once did I say that I was the smartest guy in the world.

I have been told that I am lucky at times so yeah, that's half right.

It makes me look like a moron because I'm never going to waste my time and money fixing something that will eventually break anyway.

Yeah, I don't understand wasting my time fixing a measly console that breaks down because of simple over-use and as a result, over-heating.
It won't if you cool it right. The 360 gets really hot, and same with the PS3 since they want to make it small and cramped.
[Image: b_350_20_323957_202743_F19A15_111111.png]
[Image: b_350_20_323957_202743_F19A15_111111.png]
[Image: 32556.png]
Quote:GarageDoor: even my mom plays black ops with me!
08 Nov 2010, 08:28 PM
Find Reply
Offline Faint

Registered
13 Years of Service

SmG Claymore 00 Wrote:LOL faint you look like such a b****! AHAHAH you insult him like a 5 year old! Any way Xbox's do have one thing good with them, aside from your idoit clam that his xbox will over heat,since it never goes above 100 degrees, Xboxs were ment to last physical use. Im not saying that if you throw it off a bridge that it would be fine. Im saying that Microsoft engineers do know how to make a durable shell and componets. Now I have a question and I hope that your luckiness and infinte knowlegde will give me the answer, my question is: When did you get so smart about everything? I mean what are you 10? maybe 12? When you get some hair on your baby face then you can play with the big boys that know their place.

I have not yet insulted anyone.

I never said his 360 would over heat.

I don't see where you getting that from.

"When did I get so smart about everything?" Seriously?

I don't even know you, hence you don't know me.

You keep posting nonsense like it's your job.

Hahaha, I can't even describe how stupid your posts are.

Also, I love how you and the majority of the people here take one simple little post and blow it out of proportion.
08 Nov 2010, 08:39 PM
Find Reply
Offline Thomasxp5

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 26

AsK SuPa NiNjA Wrote:So by you owning one for 3 years and it never breaking means no one else's in the world has ever broken. So you must be the smartest guy in the world then. Since where using opinions that cant be insults, You must be the luckiest dickhead I've ever came across... Just to make you bite your tongue nub. Stop posting on things you dont fully understand, It makes you look like a moron.

That doesn't really make sense since he only said his didn't do anything in the past 3 years. What you said about him based on his xbox is the exact same thing you are saying yourself, which is that all xbox's hardly last over 3 months. So does that mean everyone's xbox will only last 3 months? No it doesn't. So you must be the smartest guy in the world then
[Image: 23v0rhd.jpg]
08 Nov 2010, 08:51 PM
Find Reply