Current time: 20 Jun 2024, 11:11 AM

Ed Snowden and PRISM
Offline Gantzer

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 16
Likes Given: 0
Re: Ed Snowden and PRISM

SmG Battlefire Wrote:Don't forget we have right. Not like the the rest of the world they don't even have the freedom of speech. You say one thing you go to jail.
Are you sure about this? I don't know about the future but for now many other countries aside USA have got rights... on top of that i think here in Italy we have the most complete Constitution of rights of the world xD
I was younger then, I wasn’t afraid of anything, I didn’t think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met some girl. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.

Fact is genius's can take all the hard work of the common folk and turn the whole entire thing around, so that it's like it was all for nothing. As one of those with talent, let me apologize. I know it's unfair but... TOUGH SHIT, SUCKER'S!!

Humans believe their lives and ants lives are weighted differently. This is profound arrogance.

Nothing worse than being strong, but not strong enough.
13 Jun 2013, 08:42 AM
Find
Offline SmG Tello

12 Years of Service
Threads: 5
GhostLegendary

I like how there's this discussion almost once a month, kind of a way to refresh our ideals and views.. xD and always there's some people that get allied with other people that were almost "enemies" in other discussions :d
Uhm... And I just have 1 thing to say, Battle, I do not want to offend you in any way, but actually thinking that anything different than the one you are accustomed to (thanks to the goverment) is "bad" (Bad, as a way of saying it; really it's just something that's different for anybody depending how their life is), is kinda a brainwash.
13 Jun 2013, 03:26 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

Its the very definition of brainwashing, tello.
13 Jun 2013, 03:57 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

I'm not supporting the govt. I'm against a big govt like we have.

I'm not with Capitalism or Communism. Nor with Anarchists. But I do support democracy. People say I'm brainwashed when I know what's going on out there.

I mostly disagree with congress many times. Like immigration reform, gun control (against assault weapons though, who needs them for protection?) and wars in Middle East.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
13 Jun 2013, 06:59 PM
Find
Offline Alloy

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 232

America is place for opportunity, thats what so great about America. The only thing that is bad about our country is that it is supporting monopolistic corporations. We need a progressive President because these rich a** corporations are taking advantage of the people and they are trying to defeat small competitive corporations that don't genetically make seeds, but they make it organically.

Everybody be insulting America, mostly the outside countries. But what they don't get is that they got refugees from their country sheltering in the US. People from all around the world come to the US to get a good college education.

It's just our government, not America. Because if you use the term "America" or "USA", you are including the people of the USA. I got to say this, we got no freedom of religion because they make a propaganda about it. We got no freedom of speech, because if someone leaks private information, then we go to jail.

All we need is a progressive President because the monopolies are taking advantage of the consumers and the government is supporting them which isn't right.
13 Jun 2013, 08:59 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

For us to have a legitimate president that will actually do the right thing for the sake of doint the right thing is impossible. Politicans are bossed around by multi-million corporations, who are told what to do by inter corperation trusts, who are in turn puppeteered by the big banker familys, like the Rockefeller's for example. Nothing happens in politics these people dont want to happen. They only give leeway for the sake of keeping the general public ignorant traps shut. These people play the role of god in the game of our government. You've got it backwards alloy, the politicians dont control the corperations and act in their favor, its the other way around. Its a system that many have tried and failed to destroy in low numbers, ultimatley ending in their death in a "tragic car accident" or "stabbed in jail". This pathetic "democracy" we have will only fall when we as a people all say "no" in such a large proportion that quietly putting a stop to it is no longer possible, and the second american revolution will finally begin. All takes is for something so huge to happen that as a body of citizens we are outraged to the point we cannot hide behind apathy.
13 Jun 2013, 10:01 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

I wouldn't blame the president.

Even if Obama tries to do something. It won't pass through congress. As there are more republicans then democrats. And Obama is a democrat so republicans can easily out rule any acts that Obama tries to pass.
14 Jun 2013, 08:50 PM
Find
Offline SmG Pulse

12 Years of Service
Threads: 141
LegendaryHalo GodGamerHand-held/Mobile Gamer

So, that means if a republican were to be President, then the Democrats won't have a say in the proceedings?
14 Jun 2013, 10:15 PM
Website Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

SmG Battlefire Wrote:I wouldn't blame the president.

Even if Obama tries to do something. It won't pass through congress. As there are more republicans then democrats. And Obama is a democrat so republicans can easily out rule any acts that Obama tries to pass.

Obama is just like every other asshole politician. He only getd a better rep because hes fucking BLACK. Sorry, that doesn't make me racist. If you think it does your probably mentally challanged. Its the same ordeal with Hilary Clinton. Shes only thought of highly because shes a woman. As country we need to work on this- we cant always elect the minority because we are afraid that it constitutes us as racist or sexist or whatever.

In the end Obama is just as big a douche as any politican. He used the Sandy Hook shooting as a mean of propelling his liberal gun ban policy, and then he and the entire democratic party cried like a bitch when they failed at removing our constitutional rights.

Before you even ask. Im not a republican or a democrat- im independant, because quite frankly I dont want to associate myself with either side of the fuck-nut spectrum.
14 Jun 2013, 10:31 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

SmG Pulse Wrote:So, that means if a republican were to be President, then the Democrats won't have a say in the proceedings?

Well in the next elections. If Democrats get more eats yes. But if not, then republican can pass any acts.

But they really need to get 3rd political parties in elections. 2 parties run in the government. This happened once with Ronald Reagan and his Republican parties sweaped in the elections. They got huge amount of seats and they had a Republican President. So Reagan did not had a huge problem passing acts.
14 Jun 2013, 10:41 PM
Find