13 Years of Service
Threads: 35
Likes Given: 0
Discord: ๖ۣۜSandBox™
Re: Hey....... Guys

TyvekH2Vs Wrote:
☆ SmG ☆ Daeth Wrote:
Thomasxp5 Wrote:30? You don't act your age at all lol

Get teamspeak and you'll see that he really doesn't act immaturely. In fact, all of you H3F guys that think you're so pro GET TEAMSPEAK TOO. There, don't ask what my brain is doing. (smoking weed all day long)
LOL, why would we play on team speak when a team off the better H2F kids would merk you all? AsK is about the same skill level as us, but they are trying hard on TS and we still both play at about the same level.

Teamspeak is not a nessecity of being good.

ive never played you i want a 1v1 and wll see if u are any good or just talkin shit AsK pwns u and the rest of thoes h3f guys i hear about it all the time kthxbye :D
27 Jan 2011, 10:52 PM
Find
Offline Cookie

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 55

Seriously Thomas you are just a whiny bitch. We don't need topics about your problems with a specific member. If you have a problem with someone PM them. If a topic is just a flame war then it should be locked. If you don't like the way things are then there is no need for you to be here. It is really simple.
Please give generously.
28 Jan 2011, 01:20 AM
Find
Offline Thomasxp5

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 26

SmG Cookie857 Wrote:Seriously Thomas you are just a whiny b*tch. We don't need topics about your problems with a specific member. If you have a problem with someone PM them. If a topic is just a flame war then it should be locked. If you don't like the way things are then there is no need for you to be here. It is really simple.

What the f..k is with you?
[Image: 23v0rhd.jpg]
28 Jan 2011, 07:09 PM
Find
Offline Thomasxp5

Registered
13 Years of Service

SmG DieSektor Wrote:ive never played you i want a 1v1 and wll see if u are any good or just talkin sh*t AsK pwns u and the rest of thoes h3f guys i hear about it all the time kthxbye :D

Let me guess, you heard that from the ask clan? Trust me their just full of themself, but i really don't care either way i just play for clips.
28 Jan 2011, 07:12 PM
Find
Offline Claymorez

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 41

Thomasxp5 Wrote:
☆ SmG ☆ DieSektor Wrote:ive never played you i want a 1v1 and wll see if u are any good or just talkin sh*t AsK pwns u and the rest of thoes h3f guys i hear about it all the time kthxbye :D

Let me guess, you heard that from the ask clan? Trust me their just full of themself, but i really don't care either way i just play for clips.

AsK members arent full of them selves.
Most of them are but there are some that are still decent to others.
I dont get how getting clips has anything to do with it.

I posted this so:
1) We dont get into it with AsK. We will lose.
2) Keep from profiling

Oh and I wasnt being mean to you thomas. It was a serious statement.
[Image: claymore%252520sig%252520create%2525202.jpg]
I AM CLAYMORE, HEAR ME ROAR!!!!!!!!!! RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
28 Jan 2011, 08:39 PM
Find
Offline Cookie

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 55

Thomasxp5 Wrote:
☆ SmG ☆ Cookie857 Wrote:Seriously Thomas you are just a whiny b*tch. We don't need topics about your problems with a specific member. If you have a problem with someone PM them. If a topic is just a flame war then it should be locked. If you don't like the way things are then there is no need for you to be here. It is really simple.

What the f..k is with you?

You do not need to make a topic concerning the locking of topics. If you have a problem, consult an administrator.

Oh and by the way I do not like it when people try to insult me.

I'll leave you with your own words.

Thomasxp5 Wrote:What the f..k is with you?
Please give generously.
28 Jan 2011, 09:14 PM
Find
Offline Thomasxp5

Registered
13 Years of Service

SmG Claymore 00 Wrote:
Thomasxp5 Wrote:
☆ ☆ SmG ☆ ☆ DieSektor Wrote:ive never played you i want a 1v1 and wll see if u are any good or just talkin sh*t AsK pwns u and the rest of thoes h3f guys i hear about it all the time kthxbye :D

AsK members arent full of them selves.
Most of them are but there are some that are still decent to others.
I dont get how getting clips has anything to do with it.

I posted this so:
1) We dont get into it with AsK. We will lose.
2) Keep from profiling

Oh and I wasnt being mean to you thomas. It was a serious statement.

Well they can be pretty big jerks sometimes
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.killerz-inc.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=2593">http://www.killerz-inc.com/forums/viewt ... =46&t=2593</a><!-- m -->
and next time I play them and own them ill make sure to post it.

SmG Cookie857 Wrote:You do not need to make a topic concerning the locking of topics. If you have a problem, consult an administrator.

Oh and by the way I do not like it when people try to insult me.
Does it really matter weather i post it in a thread or not? I could easily just tell cloud or anarchy in person but i just felt like posting, and like I said its not JUST directed at claymore. I know its your forum or what ever you want to say, but it isen't a good way to run one.
29 Jan 2011, 02:27 PM
Find