Current time: 15 Jun 2024, 09:22 PM

So how did you get your internet name?
Offline Phorky

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 25
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Phorky#1950
Re: So how did you get your internet name?

i dont remember how i came up with Phork but i know i got j4nitor by nick(smallfryz) calling me a janitor for cleaning up all his kills (soo many doubles xD) and that was right around when we originally joined SmG so yea. the reason the 4 is there is cause SmG Janitor was already taken(lols?) but imo it looks better with the 4 anyways :D
Alien: I'm upseat
Phork: Upseat? Then sit down!
04 Aug 2011, 06:42 AM
Find Reply
Offline Lil B

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 0

ok j-four-nitor (sounds like furniture)
[Image: 1373890044.png]
[Image: xhanyerx.png]
04 Aug 2011, 09:40 AM
Find Reply
Offline Pain12

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 1

i got my name from Pain in naruto, then i made my own quote " we must know the pain of loosing to fully understand the joy of whining " cause i lose ever game halo match but i felt joy when i won my match to get in SmG
04 Aug 2011, 11:11 AM
Find Reply
Offline Lil B

Registered
12 Years of Service

SmG Pain Wrote:i got my name from Pain in naruto, then i made my own quote " we must know the pain of loosing to fully understand the joy of wining " cause i lose ever game halo match but i felt joy when i won my match to get in SmG
04 Aug 2011, 05:33 PM
Find Reply
Offline Thomasxp5

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 26

SmG Pain Wrote:i got my name from Pain in naruto, then i made my own quote " we must know the pain of loosing to fully understand the joy of whining " cause i lose ever game halo match but i felt joy when i won my match to get in SmG
sick you watch naruto?
[Image: 23v0rhd.jpg]
05 Aug 2011, 12:00 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG XHN SCRAPY

SmG Member
12 Years of Service
Threads: 4

It was on Halo 1 Xbox... I was in the process of learning how to play the game. I was the guy that would go out in the middle of nowhere and have the other team shoot me While my buddies were behind me elsewhere would take them out, while the other team was busy shooting me. So since I was just a decoy or used as a scrap of what ever, my name thus became scrapy. It was decided that I would have one P in my name, so that way I'd be different than the other scrappy (s) that were out there.
05 Aug 2011, 12:42 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline Mr. Maggot

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 179

XHN SCRAPY Wrote:It was on Halo 1 Xbox... I was in the process of learning how to play the game. I was the guy that would go out in the middle of nowhere and have the other team shoot me While my buddies were behind me elsewhere would take them out, while the other team was busy shooting me. So since I was just a decoy or used as a scrap of what ever, my name thus became scrapy. It was decided that I would have one P in my name, so that way I'd be different than the other scrappy (s) that were out there.
Lol, I thought u got ur name from the character Scrappy Dappy-Doo in the tv show Scooby-Doo.
05 Aug 2011, 12:46 AM
Find Reply
Offline Noble

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 55

i got my name by watching tv "penguins of madagascar" LOL and there was a penguin called skipper
05 Aug 2011, 06:55 AM
Find Reply
Offline Lil B

Registered
12 Years of Service

LOL dude penguins of madagascar is awesome! lololol '-' it was funny wen i used to watch cartoons
05 Aug 2011, 07:49 AM
Find Reply
Offline Dear Vengeance

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 82

I got Mons7eR2 from back in the CoD4 days. I use to pull of 55-5 in every game so everyone always use to say I was a Monster or I was on a Tear. I also liked the Energy drink Monster. Where the 2 came from was when I was on a competitive team called FinaL Gaming. This dude who was one of my best friends(He's not anymore) but he liked the same stuff so we came up with FinaL Mons7eR1 and FinaL Mons7eR2. Kinda like how in Final Boss there was OGRE1 and OGRE2. But back when we were in Team ReVolution, the same 3 people who founded FinaL, my name was ReVo x MoNs7eR. We had a pretty good teams though.

Team ReVolution roster was- ReVo x DiNkEyy, ReVo x GHoST, ReVo x MoNs7eR, grandmasboy1234, MenTaL x AsYLuM. Record was 30-5 when we disbanded

Team FinaL- FinaL Deciever, FinaL Mons7eR1, FinaL Mons7eR2, omgLooKSHades, Nekum, FinaL Hater. Record was 100-3 before we disbanded. Never done competitive ever again :)
Time for some alcoholic vengeance

[Image: 1525528115.png]

[Image: brinksjr07.png]
16 Aug 2011, 09:18 PM
Find Reply