Find Reply
Offline SquaredZeus00

SmG Member
2 Years of Service
Threads: 4
Likes Given: 43
Discord: SquaredZeuss00#1496
RE: Android or Iphone

I like android more based on mostly second hand experience, i tried just handing my sister my micro sd card so she could copy movies onto her phone, but NOOO IpHonE cAn'T tAkE thAt ShIT, i was so peeved. and they're expensive as frick, like oh over 1000 dollars for the same phone i already have with a screen thats more fragile than that bone thing or whatever in the center of your chest where if it breaks your likely to die.... i forget the name and its horrible for me.
[Image: for_the_final_time.gif?width=840&height=473]
(This post was last modified: 22 Feb 2023, 04:28 PM by SquaredZeus00.)
22 Feb 2023, 04:23 PM
Find Reply
Offline Avery

SmG Member
6 Years of Service
Threads: 4
Likes Given: 0
Discord: avxry._

Android.

It's not as overpriced and it's way more customizable.
[Image: ezgif-1-ee7e248515.gif?ex=6624ae54&is=66...0eb4c179&=]
27 Mar 2024, 07:05 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Bulba

SmG Booster
Booster
6 Years of Service
Threads: 31
Likes Given: 7
Discord: Bulba#8065
HalloweenLeague of LegendsDiscord WarriorGamerThe BombChristmas 2018
Boost GangLegendary

Android because customization in Android is more loose than iPhone. IOS doesn't let you do shit at all unless you jail brake your device. With android, they have developer mode to even help you.
Cute, Jiggly Liddle Bulba
[Image: Bulba.gif?ex=66124b9f&is=65ffd69f&hm=ee0...375175e5a&]
Credits to: Big Sis Cc Princess
28 May 2024, 07:26 AM
Find Reply
Offline Drowsy

SmG Booster
Booster
3 Years of Service
Threads: 5
Likes Given: 9
Discord: 6rws

Pixel's dominate everything
[Image: Untitled_design_4.gif?ex=66285233&is=661...a11aab6f0&]
06 Jun 2024, 08:04 PM
Find Reply
Offline Donny

Person Of Interest
Donator
6 Years of Service
Threads: 8
Likes Given: 10
Discord: Donny#0001
Emerald DonatorWarriorStreamerDrunkHand-held/Mobile GamerFortniter
GamerTwitterPet LoverInstagram

Iphone: Smoother, more consistent and higher quality updates, same with apps, reliable and syncs with ipad, mac, and watch, all around the better brand/ios. No argument
"Signature"
13 Jun 2024, 01:43 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG SuperTrevinator97

Threads: 1
Likes Given: 1
Discord: thetrevinator20

I like both Android & iPhone tbrh with you. I like both bc, I've had the opportunity to use both. At one time, I had an Android Phone, and an iPad.

Just Recently, like literally last week, I got an upgrade, and I switched to iPhone. So, now I have iPhone and iPad. I've had the iPad since about 2016.

Both have pros and cons. Pros of Android: The operating system is more open, you can use 3rd party apps, better customization & theming your phone, and easy to use with a Windows PC. Which I have a Windows PC. Cons: Not much that I can think of. Just, not really a way you can sync and add music to you Android, unless you watch a YT video, to find something worth using or doing, to put music on your phone. Also, not as many updates as iOS.

Pros and cons of iPhone: Pros: Can sync you Music, movies, podcasts with iTunes. I think better camera imho, Updates are Amazing. Cons: The operating system is more closed off, and no 3rd party apps, unless you Jailbreak your phone.
21 Jun 2024, 12:53 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Psych

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ S U C C ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
13 Years of Service
Threads: 92
Likes Given: 2
Discord: Psych#4540
Crystal DonatorLegendaryFortniter

TLDR for my answer: At this point, they are effectively the same. Apple will always have the edge on software and platform integration since they do everything first party.

Quick background on my, I serviced and managed a phone repair shop for 4 years and been in IT for well over 12 years. I work now as a desktop engineer / systems administrator. If you would have posed this question roughly 5 years ago, my hardline answer would have been an Android platformed phone. They tended to be cheaper to repair and more customizable from a GUI standpoint. All your majour PaaS options were easily integrated there where as Apple was lagging behind.

Apple products are also notoriously tedious to repair with part serialization making it impossible for 3rd party repair. Basically, if you got a repair done, while it didnt always directly void your warranty, other features would degrade or stop working as Apple did not recognize the new part (even if OEM) as authentic. They insisted on everything being first party and being able to say "IF you didnt do it here, youre SOL".

Android based products on the other hand (Samsung and Google mainly) used to be far easier to repair. Parts were more readily available; Google also used to be more customer friendly with a VERY lax warranty. I used to process NUMOUROUS claims where something was very obviously client damaged and Google would be quite alright as long as it maid them happy.

Nowadays, Google and Samsung are falling in line. They do the same serialized parts, "booby-trapped" phones, essentially making some parts extremely easy to damage during the repair process, and give shit to every 3rd party repair shop for existing.

From the software end, Apples wins, hands down. Everything you want to release on their platform has to be tested and approved by them. The software is also more easily administered as you have MUCH fewer hardware configurations to worry about; less QA for hardware and easier dev-ops. With the software having to work on ALL their devices, they are SO MUCH easier integrated together. You can so seamlessly go from your Macbook to your iPad and pick up where you left off.

Last big thing is security. None of your VPN / proxy bullshit, but in that Apple said FUCK YOU to the government on every occasion when approched by a 3 letter agency to implement back doors into their products. Everything else you have, Android, Windows, whatever, has ways for them to get in. Apple, to my knowledge, does not, or at least Apple prides themselves when they tell the government to fuck off.
[Image: jyECP6x.png]
21 Jun 2024, 07:21 PM
Find Reply