Current time: 02 May 2024, 02:52 AM

Poll: Is Stinger a nig?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
77.78%
7 77.78%
No
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Console wars 2013
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Likes Given: 0
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal
Re: Console wars 2013

Haters starting to hate.

Don't all gaming related industries do that? lolz
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
14 Jun 2013, 09:59 PM
Find
Offline SmG Pulse

12 Years of Service
Threads: 141
LegendaryHalo GodGamerHand-held/Mobile Gamer

Sexbox One ftw!
14 Jun 2013, 10:11 PM
Website Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

Every company needs to make money battle- what most companies are intelligent to realize though is that the consumer is the source of this money. If we want something, as long as its within reasonable grasp, it should be done.

Besides, there are companies who do what they do because they have a passion to do it. There are some companies that are satisfied if there staff can put food on the table, and the company can keep itself afloat so these devs can continue to do what they and there consumers love. It is a rare sight these days, im well aware of that, but it does exist.

Im not saying Sony is necessarily this buisness model, but at least they make an effort at offering what the consumers want before they go about demanding $400 for it. Why do you think the whole used games thing was such a big deal to sony? Because it was a big deal the the gaming industry, especially the consumers and the thousands upon thousands of employes at retail who put food on the table for there families by selling used games.

Thats the problem with Microsoft and EA, they do what they think is going to give them the most bills at the end of the day and fuck anyone over to do it. And whats almost funny is they really sit here and wonder why no one but the fanboys wants to buy from either of them anymore! They are a bad thing for this industry and they are fucking over everyone else in it because they get the most money in doing it. Just a little while ago, they disabled all comments on there youtube channel because people were commenting- there own consumers mind you- that they were disappointed that even with all the backlash they had the nerve to flip their own consumers and the entire industry the middle finger and go ahead and pull this bullshit anyways. Just goes to show you how they don't really care about you- the only thing that they care about is how many bucks they pull from your wallet before you say "hell no".
14 Jun 2013, 10:16 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

So why is everyone blaming Microsoft? God they need to calm down. If they don't like it don't buy it. Stay with the Xbox 360 if you need to. Microsoft can do what they want to do. And they don't even mind people trolling their products. Their like, "There a hater over there."
14 Jun 2013, 10:43 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

First of all, I dont even know how to respond to your first sentance. Why WOULDN'T someone blame Microsoft? They made this shit and fucked everyone over doing it! Who else is to blame but their stupid asses!?

Its not trolling you idiot! People have a damn right to call microsoft on their bullshit- especially if they are expected to BUY the damn thing! (which I can abso-fucking-loutly assure you a HUUUGE portion of the 360 users are saying "fuck this, time to switch to the PC/PS4 now." I have many friends who are 360 FANBOYS who've said "what the hell man? Im not supporting this shit!") How does expressing anger with a company your expected to buy from because of their stupid choices make anyone a hater!? They have a perfectly acceptable reason for being upset with microsoft!
14 Jun 2013, 10:56 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

But they can't do not shit. Their wasting their time. Microsoft can do what ever they want. They can even say you have to pay 60 dollars a month if they want.

Microsoft, I'm with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14 Jun 2013, 11:07 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

I have a legitimate question battle.

If microsoft told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it? I think you would.
14 Jun 2013, 11:10 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

We are not talking about jumping of a bridge. We are talking about the gaming industry.
14 Jun 2013, 11:17 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

Its a metaphor to describe your mentality with microsoft. Just because they say skyping and watching TV at the same time is what you want most out of a video game console, doesn't mean that it is. Microsoft has no fucking idea what they are doing right now, they made a set top box and called it a console. As a part of the gaming community you have an obligation to say "I don't want this". Although I doubt they will listen. They are banking on the fanboys to go through all the DRM and the extortion so they can milk them for every penny possible. That, and the fact that the console has already its reveal- its too late in the game to change that much hardware and the OS itself and still release Q4 this year with the price range that has been set in place ($500 is pushing it MS, way to pull a sony from last gens launch). All you can do now is not support the BS, and come the 9th-Gen, if MS is still kicking, say "I really hope you've learned your lesson and are going listen to your consumers this gen."
14 Jun 2013, 11:27 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

Dude, I have more fun with Microsoft then Sony that's it. Again it's not your problem if I choose it over PS4. I feel more connected with friends, great gaming experience, and having fun playing friends on Halo 4. PSN for me is not like that.
14 Jun 2013, 11:32 PM
Find