Current time: 12 May 2024, 10:51 PM

Beasty stop breaking the rules (check rule no. 5)
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior
Beasty stop breaking the rules (check rule no. 5)

I don't know what else to say about yesterday. Sorry?

The truth is my actions yesterday had nothing to do with lich to be completely honest other than the fact that he was being kind of a dummy. Im about at my breaking point with my family- all culminating from friday at my cousins graduation with my aunt getting pissed off at me for not accepting her help in paying for summer school because shes a bitch who threw my family out onto the street a few months ago, and now shes pretending like she cares about us, and I don't buy it nor care. So she threw a big hissy fit in front of everyone like a child. My grandmother was shoving her nose into every little thing, right down to me not being hungry, but hell at least she gives a fuck about me. Then my mom butts HER nose in because she thinks we are talking about her behind her back. Then yesterday I have to listen to her constantly nag me n public because I looked sad. She asked me the same shit 50 fucking times and every time I gave her the same answer.

Then yesterday afternoon, everything just went total beserk. My dad and my mom get into yet again another fucking argument about nothing, just like they've done literally ALL MY DAMN LIFE. I can't remember a time they honestly acted like they loved each other (probably because they dont) Right down to the point of literally screaming at the top of their lungs; I was afraid some ass was gonna call the damn cops it was so loud. But yet again, he just walked away and took a drive, so then my mom as always starts talking shit about him behind his back to my younger siblings. I refused to listen to her because shes a hypocrite and gets pissed about the same shit she does. But of course shes brain washed the little kids to think that everyone that doesn't agree with her hates her, so god forbid I don't give a shit about there petty fights, which I told her, they got on my case about "you dont love mommy!", and all the while shes calling me a "fucking snake and a bastard just like my father", which im not nor want to be.

Long story short she basically said if I don't take her side she's gonna kick me out when I'm 18 (about 10 months) which to be completely honest, I could care less because they are all manipulative assholes and they aren't good people. If I wasn't related to my family, I probably wouldn't even be around them or friends with them at all. So now I've got to get a job and shit or im just gonna be homeless in less than a year. I can't fucking wait.

Thats it, thats why when lich acted dumb I didn't just blow it off like usual. I don't know what else to do anymore.
17 Jun 2013, 01:06 PM
Find
Offline Vergo

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 33
Re: crap man

I understand now man, but when you feel like that speaking is the best way to calm yourself.
Btw i know i don't need to say this but think good before you do something like that. I was in a similar case you are now and i thought it well before i left my house. I spoke clearly with my mother and i tried to fix it. Living be yourself will be hard ,specially if you didn't finish college.
I believe, whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you....Stronger!                          

[Image: o6ldxq9c.png]
Tryouts done: 5
Fake's Caught : 24 Glitcher's Caught : 11 Hackers caught : 3

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnhDnr3hml3KGHDBoVlsn...G_yD9GeLoV]
[Image: 4062781678.png][Image: tumblr_inline_ng02a3R9WW1t635ft.gif]
17 Jun 2013, 01:13 PM
Find
UzzyFTW

Unregistered
54 Years of Service

Re: Shit man

If I was you I'd slapped her already o.O And with that anger in me probably instant faint!

Man, get ur parents to a room and talk to them them. Tell them you don't like their fighting. Let each of them talk what problem they have with each other and discuss it. You can help them out Beasty. Just try.

Tell ur mom that u are shocked being called "a fucking snake and a bastard ". Is she even mature? o.O

If she says that again tell her. Whos the mature guy here?

Gud luck!
17 Jun 2013, 01:17 PM
Away Sorrow

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 58

I didn't had the same problem like you, but when I exploded here on the forums, the only thing I got was getting kicked and losing my rank. You need to think it twice, and about your problem, you better chill a bit, and see the whole spectrum before doing something drastic. Don't do anything that you will regret later.
Give a man a mask, and he will reveal his true self.
17 Jun 2013, 01:20 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

SmG uZzY94 Wrote:If I was you I'd slapped her already o.O And with that anger in me probably instant faint!

Man, get ur parents to a room and talk to them them. Tell them you don't like their fighting. Let each of them talk what problem they have with each other and discuss it. You can help them out Beasty. Just try.

Well, I don't hit women.

I don't really care that much about talking to them, they aren't good people and I don't like associating with them. As such, their opinions of me really mean jack shit. It's not like they would care anyway, everything is all about them them them. When they want to fight, they don't give a shit about not calling each other "fucking pieces of shit" front of my 9 year old brother or any of my other siblings. I've tried speaking to them in the past, they are don't listen because they are narcissistic. It's fine, they can sit there and wonder down the road why I don't talk with them all the time or whatever.
17 Jun 2013, 01:30 PM
Find
Offline Rebel

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 136

damn bro.... that is some serious sh1t that you are sharing with us.... we're here for you....
Download now!

[Image: 1832421002.png][Image: 6977435.gif]
Reaper Squad Founder
[Image: lY5Iifw.jpg]
17 Jun 2013, 05:17 PM
Find
Offline Alloy

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 232

Call the cops and say that you are not feeling safe with your parents arguing all the time. Just call the cops if they start it again, and tell them your mom is threatening you if that you don't take her side she'll let you sleep on the streets. Do it dude.
17 Jun 2013, 05:56 PM
Find
UzzyFTW

Unregistered
54 Years of Service

SmG Alloy Wrote:Call the cops and say that you are not feeling safe with your parents arguing all the time. Just call the cops if they start it again, and tell them your mom is threatening you if that you don't take her side she'll let you sleep on the streets. Do it dude.

I forgot to mention that o.o

Beasty I also don't hit human but for that stupidty e.e sorry for saying that though I hope u understand :S
17 Jun 2013, 05:58 PM
Offline Alloy

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 232

Oh and when they start arguing, yell out: "I CAN'T STAND THIS ANYMORE!!!" and slam the door behind you. Or tell them straight up about how you feel. Or you could slam the door and if they continue call the cops. The cops will help you and help settle your parents, and at least tell them not to start out shit like this ever again.
17 Jun 2013, 06:05 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

its alright, its already blown over, just like always. Im just sick of it man, i really am getting my own place at 18, I'm not putting up with the bullshit when I dont have to :/
17 Jun 2013, 06:06 PM
Find