Current time: 07 May 2024, 01:27 PM

RE: Mercy Room
Offline Wolf1

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 0
Likes Given: 0
RE: Mercy Room

Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i tried the SmG servers again they all dont work but all the other maps do work :( why isnt it working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( it only happens with the SmG servers. is it because i became a member because when i wasnt it still worked :( cloud do you know whats wrong. im not trying to be poor or annything its just that i really want to be able to play with my friends. :(...
When a wolf howls your dead, if a wolf growls your dead if the wolf attacks ur dead, and if the wolf bites your dead. fight and survive...kill or be killed.
13 May 2011, 04:08 AM
Find
Offline Bravo

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 169
Re: RE: Mercy Room

SmG Wolf Wrote:Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i tried the SmG servers again they all dont work but all the other maps do work :( why isnt it working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( it only happens with the SmG servers. is it because i became a member because when i wasnt it still worked :( cloud do you know whats wrong. im not trying to be poor or annything its just that i really want to be able to play with my friends. :(...

So the servers don't work, as in the servers don't appear. or as in the servers keep on kicking/ banning you?
13 May 2011, 04:14 AM
Website Find
Offline Wolf1

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 0

yeah i got kicked every time i got on i always got kicked... and i didnt even betray or do annything wrong :(
When a wolf howls your dead, if a wolf growls your dead if the wolf attacks ur dead, and if the wolf bites your dead. fight and survive...kill or be killed.
13 May 2011, 04:19 AM
Find
Offline Mr. Maggot

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 179

U should pm an admin.... to address this issue!!
13 May 2011, 08:16 AM
Find
Offline Xorcizt

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 83

SmG Wolf Wrote:yeah i got kicked every time i got on i always got kicked... and i didnt even betray or do annything wrong :(

It might be a ping issue becasue if your ping is to high it kicks you and after so many times being kicked becasue of high ping it might ban you :|
13 May 2011, 08:23 AM
Find
Offline Mr. Maggot

Registered
13 Years of Service

I doubt that in the servers she plays, her ping is around 300(at least when i am there)
The server only autokicks, if ping is more than 800(I am sure u are aware of that :) )
13 May 2011, 09:54 AM
Find
Offline Xorcizt

Registered
13 Years of Service

SmG Vader Wrote:I doubt that in the servers she plays, her ping is around 300(at least when i am there)
The server only autokicks, if ping is more than 800(I am sure u are aware of that :) )

I am I have servers with the same settings ;) And 2 Shes not getting kick for no reason. There is a reason shes getting kicked maybe she should ask an admin whats up like I posted on her unban me please post ;) message an admin and have them look at the logs cause everyone that joins the SmG Servers their ip and cd key hash is stored in the logs, just like in my servers :D so convos and tk are too :D so what ever the reason she got kick/banned it will be in the log :roll: :up:
13 May 2011, 10:20 AM
Find
Offline Mr. Maggot

Registered
13 Years of Service

SmG Xorcizt Wrote::D so convos and tk are too :D
Chat history is stored??? o_O :o :o :shocked:
:lol: ;)
13 May 2011, 10:24 AM
Find
Offline Xorcizt

Registered
13 Years of Service

yep :?: :lol: :lol:
13 May 2011, 10:30 AM
Find
Offline Mr. Maggot

Registered
13 Years of Service

SmG Wolf Wrote:Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i tried the SmG servers again they all dont work but all the other maps do work :( why isnt it working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( it only happens with the SmG servers. is it because i became a member because when i wasnt it still worked :( cloud do you know whats wrong. im not trying to be poor or annything its just that i really want to be able to play with my friends. :(...

Contrast ^ and http://smgclan.com/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=1959
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Crazy innit??(emoticons)
13 May 2011, 10:36 AM
Find