The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior
Re: Trinity

Well, I mean that all depends on whether or not you consider That to be one mass problem instead of seperate, little problems. I don't have fat fingers either, Really you're completley wrong to assume I am Overweight. Why you are getting mad is beyond me, it's actually quite Laughable with all things taken into consideration. Either way, nobody should be getting pissed at me because they can't read between the Lines.
05 Aug 2013, 05:01 PM
Find
Offline PirateEggs

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 168

Stop being a hypocritical ****.
[Image: 27269.png]
05 Aug 2013, 05:07 PM
Website Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

I'm not being a hypocritical ****. If anything, you are the one being a hypocrite. You're the first person to yell at everyone else for being Stupid, yet you constantly set different standards for everyone else In the world around you. I'm Laughing so hard right now, as a matter of fact as the tards would say I am "Loling".

And To be honest, i'm still Really finding it hilarious you Obviously can't seem to grasp my true intentions. I figured someone with such a Logistical insight would have reconized it at this point, but it's quite ironic it has come to the point where everything needs to be spelt out for you.

And quite Literally, I might add.
05 Aug 2013, 05:15 PM
Find
Offline PirateEggs

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 168

Someone found the thesaurus. iShit spell check is bad, and you should feel bad for using and / or needing it.

It is not ironic, Google the meaning of that word too.

I didn't say you were overweight, although since you defended that fact so greatly, I'd suggest you're a little pudgy at least. You said you have large hands, it's not the hands that type, it's the fingers, so I assumed fat fingers.

Mistakes are that, mistakes. They happen. Recurring mistakes are no longer mistakes, they're failures.

Please stop trying to over do it on the grammar thing, you can't pull it off.
[Image: 27269.png]
05 Aug 2013, 05:27 PM
Website Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

From about.coms Grammar and Composition section:

Situational Irony- An occasion in which the outcome is significantly different from what was expected or considered appropriate.

This is getting a little silly, how have you not realized I have been trolling everyone this whole time?

I didn't bother attacking your issue with how I am using a semi colon incorrectly since in that post that semi colon was used perfectly fine. Seeming to have a problem with spelling "sentence" and the number of times I have done so are two separate clauses which I linked by replaced the period. There is also no conjunction there either, so I don't really see how I used it incorrectly.

Also, I defended that fact so greatly because I used to be a little pudgy, many years ago. So yes, if it being a touchy subject is what you were after then you would be at least partially correct.

I don't even use Apple spell check because it has been broken/missing on my phone since I have jailbroken. So yes, things tend to slip by when I am the sole thing responsible for checking all of it. For what it's worth, I don't use a thesaurus either. You tend to gain a little vocabulary when you engage in mind utilizing situations, which I am sure you are oh so familiar with.

Perhaps I can't pull off the whole grammar thing, but I'd consider myself to be doing a decent job, which also does not entail spewing out random bullshit for the sake of digressing the situation away from my hypocrisy. Even so, that is quite alright. Apparently there is something I can pull off quite well, and it's something I have literally thrown in your face for the past three posts now which you continue to overlook. :)
05 Aug 2013, 05:49 PM
Find
Offline Sman545

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 137

Dear god. Stop.
Look Beasty, there is no need to correct every single mistake out there since, as proven, even you make mistakes, hell everyone makes fucking mistakes sooner or later. That does not mean you have to point it out and ridicule them over it. It will just make people think lesser of you. Either way, I don't understand why topics as innocent as this always tend to go down such a bad road all because of a few select people.
I once again have to lock a fucking topic that was simply for fun, in the off topic forum, because someone decided to be a **** to the other posters in it.
Thank you, goodbye, hasta la vista, and all the other words.
/locked because I am horny
~skrrtskrrt~~

[Image: tumblr_nwjh48gfnE1soqrhbo1_r1_1280.jpg]

05 Aug 2013, 07:38 PM
Find