Current time: 29 Apr 2024, 05:30 PM

Microsoft is at it again
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Likes Given: 0
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal
Re: Microsoft is at it again

^What you talking about? What's the point in using them if you will not use the internet anyways?
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
08 Aug 2013, 12:33 AM
Find Reply
UzzyFTW

Unregistered
54 Years of Service

SmG Battlefire Wrote:Have you played the Minecraft version on Xbox 360? The gameplay on the Xbox is pretty good. Plus figting mobs with a controller is much better actually. Plus the mods are so cool. Like they have a zombie one with actual guns.

Meh. Ever player Minecraft with x1024 Texture packs? You need a damn good PC and atleast 16 GM RAM for that ;) I don#t think XBO can do that lol. And why would a coltroller be easier to use than a keyboard, tell me >.<
08 Aug 2013, 01:21 AM
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

Xbox One has good enough specs to run any texture pack in Minecraft.

Also the reason why it's easier is because you don't have your two hands away from each other. As one is for the mouse and the other is for the key bored. Controller you have your hands way closer which feel better. Also when building something. You don't have to put the stuff on the table grid. You just choose the object you want to make it it makes it automatic from the supplies you have in your inventory.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
08 Aug 2013, 02:35 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Conan

SmG Booster
Booster
12 Years of Service
Threads: 89
Discord: Meatspin#9716
DrunkHand-held/Mobile GamerLegendarySapphire DonatorThanks From CloudChristmas 2018
GamerLeague of LegendsBronze MedalHalloween 2019Boost Gang

So what? Again, you still need to pay to get the fullest out of the Xbox one. It is just a matter of opinions. And basically what you guys are doing is a witch hunt. I am not a fan of either Sony or Microsoft but damn you like to make every single move of Microsoft bad...when in fact is not bad.

Why would you go to cinemas when you can see the movie on Internet? Why you play games that are on both pc and consoles on consoles? Why you pay for games when you can get pirated versions??? Why do u need to pay a company for your telephone service when you own your phone. Why do u need to pay electricity to make some artifacts that you paid to work???

Microsoft is not the only one benefitting from this, skype is gonna benefit too.

I think you are the one underestimating the quantity of people that actually likes the x one and that are going to buy gold.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/268RLZL.png[/img]
08 Aug 2013, 03:13 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

^your analogy is retarded, conan. Cell phone service and features on the phone itself are two different things. When you own a phone it has the ability to use wifi even if you do not have service. A better analogy would be imagine you own an iphone but using the apple store ever requires you to have service from an ISP (mind you that the ISP you need is also hosted by apple, the same company who made the hardware to begin with.) That is a better comparison, and I hope now you see how that is bullshit.

@Battle, im not even going to pretend like what you said is a valid response. Just because someone has an internet connection doesn't mean they automatically want to pay for gold or play online FPS. There are plenty of people who play just RPG's and SP racing games, they shouldn't have a barley functional system because microsoft lumped all the xbones features behind a pay wall to force this guys hand.
08 Aug 2013, 09:59 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Conan

SmG Booster
Booster
12 Years of Service
DrunkHand-held/Mobile GamerLegendarySapphire DonatorThanks From CloudChristmas 2018

Yeah because you can make regular calls with wifi...
The phone itself has the ability to make calls yet you need to pay a company so you make calls...Without the service you can only make emergency calls, unless you are best friend with 911 that would work.
08 Aug 2013, 11:23 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline Rebel

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 136

Why can't playstation people and xbox people be at peace! they're both good systems.. It just depends on what you yourself likes most... It's too damn debatable... >.>
Download now!

[Image: 1832421002.png][Image: 6977435.gif]
Reaper Squad Founder
[Image: lY5Iifw.jpg]
08 Aug 2013, 11:37 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Conan

SmG Booster
Booster
12 Years of Service

I am at peace, I like both, but it seems that people are bringing the witch hunt fashion again from the dark ages.
08 Aug 2013, 11:40 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline Rebel

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 136

I say battlefire started it! xD
Download now!

[Image: 1832421002.png][Image: 6977435.gif]
Reaper Squad Founder
[Image: lY5Iifw.jpg]
08 Aug 2013, 11:41 AM
Find Reply
UzzyFTW

Unregistered
54 Years of Service

SmG Battlefire Wrote:Xbox One has good enough specs to run any texture pack in Minecraft.

Also the reason why it's easier is because you don't have your two hands away from each other. As one is for the mouse and the other is for the key bored. Controller you have your hands way closer which feel better. Also when building something. You don't have to put the stuff on the table grid. You just choose the object you want to make it it makes it automatic from the supplies you have in your inventory.

Same for PC..... (red part)

Battlefire, are you playing dumb or are you?

Xbone has a god damn 100€ Radeon HD 7790. I have a 90€ Radeon HD7770. And I can play only x128 Texture packs. I get ~21 FPS at x256

........ there is x256 which would make xbone to <25 fps?
Then there is x512 which would make xbone to <15 fps?
Then there is x1024 which would maje xbone to <10 fps

So how would this shit work on it? Would you play x1024 at shitty <10 FPS?

It's just like your old Apple devices, not enough power to run the good (1080p+)texture packs.

Just saying. No need to be butthurt now. It is a CONSOLE. Not a 1000€ nVidia Gefore GTX 690
08 Aug 2013, 01:01 PM