Offline Mr. Maggot

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 179
Likes Given: 0
Re: Birthday = Tomorrow

SmG Xorcizt Wrote:
SmG Vader Wrote:
SmG Xorcizt Wrote:if he did and wanted to post about it alright but its gay to ask another guy if they had sex
"Its gay"------ I see u discriminate :p

No for example if i was discriminating I say "your being gay" for asking another guy that, But whatever floats your boat doesnt matter to me. I dont know about you other people on earth but I keep what happens in the bedroom wit my girl there its no one else business plus get back at me when your of age to talk about this stuff not spam about it :lol:

Ok lets get a few thinks straight
a) The part of world that i live in, people love to talk about their sexual exploits and from what i have heard from my relatives and friends in higher grades who passed out of school and are in college, its the same in US and to an extent in UK....
b) Technically, i am alot more than "your of age"....... (according to statistics the average age of loss of virginity is 15)
c) Fine if u dont want me to explicitly post about adultery "stuff", i wont... ( try not to ;) )
d) I know ur not discriminating... just joking... besides i am not gay ;) ... so it does not concern me :)
:D :D :D
All in the good sense bro...
22 May 2011, 12:46 AM
Find
Offline Xorcizt

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 83

SmG Vader Wrote:Ok lets get a few thinks straight
a) The part of world that i live in, people love to talk about their sexual exploits and from what i have heard from my relatives and friends in higher grades who passed out of school and are in college, its the same in US and to an extent in UK....
b) Technically, i am alot more than "your of age"....... (according to statistics the average age of loss of virginity is 15)
c) Fine if u dont want me to explicitly post about adultery "stuff", i wont... ( try not to ;) )
d) I know ur not discriminating... just joking... besides i am not gay ;) ... so it does not concern me :)

Sounds like I struck a nerve :lol: ;)
22 May 2011, 11:00 AM
Find
Offline Mr. Maggot

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 179

SmG Xorcizt Wrote:

Kinda...
I dont like it, when people call me immature, as wud u ;) ..... And i just wanted to get some facts rite ;)
And secondly i saw that birthday guy is just 14... so technically my post was not applicalble... :lol: (and can be classified as spam)
Ps- I like ur one liners :up: :lol:
22 May 2011, 11:22 AM
Find
Offline Xorcizt

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 83

SmG Vader Wrote:
SmG Xorcizt Wrote:

Kinda...
I dont like it, when people call me immature, as wud u ;) ..... And i just wanted to get some facts rite ;)
And secondly i saw that birthday guy is just 14... so technically my post was not applicalble... :lol: (and can be classified as spam)
Ps- I like ur one liners :up: :lol:

ps. ikr I do too ;)
22 May 2011, 11:28 AM
Find
Offline Meat

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 13

Right...... :|
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
Meat is good for you, Lick it, Taste it, Eat it and Enjoy it.
22 May 2011, 11:29 AM
Find
Offline Bravo

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 169

LOCK!
23 May 2011, 05:40 AM
Website Find