Current time: 03 May 2024, 10:29 AM

Well?
Offline Mr. Maggot

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 179
Likes Given: 0
Re: Well?

some1 sensible should create a debate topic with the games that were regarded suitable by this group. This will allow these remaining LoL counter arguments to be banished once and for all.

League isn't a perfect game but among the choice of games considered by this community it was the most logical and practical to move to. All you close-minded people need to open up.
28 Feb 2014, 06:38 AM
Find
Away SmG FlasH™

11 Years of Service
Threads: 102
Halo GodCrystal DonatorSmoothThe BombDiscord WarriorGavel of Trinity
DiamondGamerProgrammerThanks From Cloud

Maybe, try moving to LoL for awhile, just test on how things go, or I would suggest to make this clan a multi-gaming community, It would attract a lot of people.. Hi-Tech games as well as Decent games and I think this clan will have a lot of activity..
[Image: SPOILER_FlasH-1.gif]
28 Feb 2014, 09:06 AM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

Flash, don't hold your breath. I've been saying the same thing for over a year now.

I hate to say I told you so, but. I. Fucking. Predicted. This. A. Year. Ago.

I'm like fricken nostradamus up in this bitch.
28 Feb 2014, 09:51 AM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

Mr. Maggot Wrote:some1 sensible should create a debate topic with the games that were regarded suitable by this group. This will allow these remaining LoL counter arguments to be banished once and for all.

League isn't a perfect game but among the choice of games considered by this community it was the most logical and practical to move to. All you close-minded people need to open up.

LoL is not a logical and practical move. It's hard to recruit form and it's the reason why this clan is sucking now.

I say let's bring the Halo servers back up and if their still gonna get attacked than we can move to a game that is similar to Halo.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
28 Feb 2014, 10:38 PM
Find
UzzyFTW

Unregistered
54 Years of Service

SmG Stinger Wrote:
Uzzy Wrote:SmG moving to LoL killed everything anyways haha..

We never moved to LoL, some of us just play it

Yes you are right Stinger, but compare the amount of LoL and Halo players playing at the same time :P I am not in the clan for a while but I have a feeling how the result will be lol..

SmG Battlefire Wrote:
Mr. Maggot Wrote:some1 sensible should create a debate topic with the games that were regarded suitable by this group. This will allow these remaining LoL counter arguments to be banished once and for all.

LoL is not a logical and practical move. It's hard to recruit form and it's the reason why this clan is sucking now.

I say let's bring the Halo servers back up and if their still gonna get attacked than we can move to a game that is similar to Halo.

Battle.. Halo is done. (sadly ?)
01 Mar 2014, 10:20 PM
Offline Alloy

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 232

We had more people playing Halo then League before the servers went down. True story cause I've also been playing it. It's just that our servers are down for a very long time, so we move on to other games until servers come back.
01 Mar 2014, 11:04 PM
Find
Offline SmG Stinger

Reaper
12 Years of Service
Threads: 584
Discord: Stingaz#8558
Gavel of TrinityThe BombGuardianOverwatchThanks From CloudSpeaker of the House
LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiamondWriter5KGamer
The BombHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018Discord MasterBronze Medal
Cool

I would prefer SmG to remain a halo clan, and if the servers come back up and they become popular then thats awsum. But seeing as they are currently down, League is being played the most.

@Battle - Noone is forcing you to play league, if you dont want to play it, thats your choice, but we are just saying. And im getting fed up with your trash talk on League.
[Image: Stinger-1.gif]
01 Mar 2014, 11:46 PM
Find
Offline Mr. Maggot

Registered
13 Years of Service

SmG Battlefire Wrote:LoL is not a logical and practical move. It's hard to recruit form and it's the reason why this clan is sucking now.

Different to recruit from, true. Hard to recruit from? Definitely not. On the official riot forums there's a section where you can freely advertise your clan potentially attracting many applicants(and thousands of views).
By "sucking" if you mean inactive; The halo section is the one that's dead and practically non-existent. The LoL one is yet thriving.

This clan already has 85? members. You should probably not try to make this just another numerically large clan.
02 Mar 2014, 12:17 AM
Find
Offline SmG Pulse

12 Years of Service
Threads: 141
LegendaryHalo GodGamerHand-held/Mobile Gamer

Yo Vader, you already know how debate topics turn out, TBG has worsened in the recent times.

Example :

Beasty creates a topic debating the order of the alphabet.

Beasty: ABCDEFGHI...
Battle : No, it is BALGIDUM. Are you ducking nuts?
Beasty : Shut up nerd, it's what I say it is.
Battle : *quotes from Assasins Creed* (so that he doesn't get picked on grammar) It's what Ezio says it is.
Ray: I'm rich.
Cloud : I'm drunk.
Beasty: I'm awesome.
Jeff : I'm straight.
One of the Admins : *sees the topic is total BS, but STILL*. Guys you guys are going off topic.
Battle : NO, THAT POST YOU POSTED WAS OFF TOPIC.
Beasty : *gives anime references that no one gets or gives a duck about.*
One of the admins : Locked.

Unreal: POWER ABUSE.
Battle : POWER ABUSE
Some inactive member who logs on after a year : POWER ABUSE.
Uzzy : *sees this is an opportunity to get shit started * Guys this is the reason why I left, well, partly, but no the point is LEAVE. LEÄVE.
Few others join in later.

*Now Beasty creates a new thread debating the suppposed power abuse of the admins claiming how he is the voice of the members and BS* (Then he starts insulting Quran and gets banned. )

Battle: POWER ABUS3. POWER ABUSE. I WANT BEASTY BACK BECAUSE FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS A REAL THING.

So that's what happens.

To all the nigs, this was just an example, don't qq ty.
02 Mar 2014, 12:27 AM
Website Find
Offline Mr. Maggot

Registered
13 Years of Service

Not sure if you guys have mod permissions currently. If you do, you could ban people(as in remove their posting permissions to that specific thread) who are purposefully flaming or derailing the thread. Maybe even implement a small warning system if people still complain.
02 Mar 2014, 12:31 AM
Find