13 Years of Service
Threads: 159
Likes Given: 11
Discord: AnaRCHy#0001
Thanks From CloudLegendarySapphire DonatorThe BombGavel of TrinityScout
ProgrammerGamerPet LoverGraphics MasterSupporterDiscord Warrior
Discord MasterHalo GodEntertainerEntertainer
Re: Lol

The whole story. Don't I complain everytime I get on OCE about the ping.
If I have to do it everytime it gets a lil redundant.

Oh you think I am crying about it.
It's kinda hard to say something to you any other way without muting/banning me.

Oh btw I kinda don't want to talk to people like hawk and yourself when you keep calling me an idiot, stupid, retarded and that I am feeding. I mean you guys are basiclly be dickhead bullies and you wouldn't do anything but over react and use your power to kick/ban. SO I CHOSE TO be quiet. I only started giggly when your rage got real.

It was pretty amusing.

I also never complain on the forums about anything. But when people when be assholes to me for no reason. It's funny how it happens in this clan only when people get all pissy they have to use their power and control over others that have none.

#wholestory
Typical bullshit that I would expect from someone other then you stinger.
13 Mar 2014, 08:33 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Stinger

Reaper
12 Years of Service
Threads: 584
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Stingaz#8558
Gavel of TrinityThe BombGuardianOverwatchThanks From CloudSpeaker of the House
LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiamondWriter5KGamer
The BombHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018Discord MasterBronze Medal
Cool

SmG AnaRCHy Wrote:The whole story. Don't I complain everytime I get on OCE about the ping.
If I have to do it everytime it gets a lil redundant.

Yes, i know you lag on OCE, but if you never lagged significantly, all you would had to have done was send me a private message, type in the chatroom or actually speak so that i could hear you lagging. Thats all it would of taken, yet you decided not too

SmG AnaRCHy Wrote:Oh you think I am crying about it.
It's kinda hard to say something to you any other way without muting/banning me.

I had been talking to you the entire game asking you why you were feeding/dieing, yet you never responded. You had a long time to answer me, yet you never did. And seriously? I muted you for about 5 seconds, in which you then left on your own accord. I never banned you.

SmG AnaRCHy Wrote:It was pretty amusing.

I'm sure it was amusing, but when you don't tell me what is going on, i have to jump to my own conclusions.

SmG AnaRCHy Wrote:I also never complain on the forums about anything. But when people when be assholes to me for no reason.

I never said that YOU complain on the forums. I said that everytime "I" do something on raidcall or teamspeak, people complain on the forums and cry about it. Unreal comes to mind.

SmG AnaRCHy Wrote:But when people when be assholes to me for no reason. It's funny how it happens in this clan only when people get all pissy they have to use their power and control over others that have none.

You are joking with me right? I never banned you, i never kicked you, i never moved you. I muted you for around 5 seconds in which YOU left. Last time i was on Teamspeak, EVERYONE had the power to mute others. It was not a privilege or a "controlling" tool. And to be completely honest, I wouldn't of muted you for that long anyway.

If you have anything else you want to complain about Anarchy, just PM meh.
[Image: Stinger-1.gif]
13 Mar 2014, 10:08 AM
Find Reply
Online Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

Stinger. The difference is unreal is a huge faggot.
13 Mar 2014, 10:10 AM
Find Reply
Offline AnaRCHy

Registered
13 Years of Service

I never said you banned me I was just using this as a reason for power abuse.
Even if you muted me for 5 seconds. 5 Seconds or 5 hours doesn't matter you still did it.

I mean I didn't wanna speak cause you guys Hawk included were being assholes as said above. I choose not to talk to assholes. Then you just took it to far to mute me.

And I knew you were talking about unreal. But you were putting me in with a generalization that everyone complains when you do something. I was just stating that I don't complain unless it comes to power abuse. It wouldn't have mattered who it was. It could have been Matt for all I care I would have still bitched about it.

Had nothing to do with "you" except for the fact that "you" muted "me".
If it was hawk that muted me. It would be "Hawk why so butt hurt" instead of stinger.

And having the power to globally mute someone from everyone's ears is different then just muting someone so you don't have to hear them which teamspeak does.... I thought you were smarter then that stinger.

I mean I would pm you but I like airing dirty laundry where everyone can see. Public record encase I need to refer someone else to it. As evidence of me being non bias against people abusing shit. Choosing any of these reasons is fine.

Because I like you stinger you are a good person you just took a simple thing a lil to far.
13 Mar 2014, 10:29 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Stinger

Reaper
12 Years of Service
Cool

I didn't take anything too far. Your the one that ignored us, left raidcall and made this thread just to argue. I only muted you for around 5 seconds which was your own fault. If you had only told me you were lagging, this entire thread would not exist, but you wanted to be petty and ignore us.

If you don't want to speak, how am i supposed to know what happened? I asked for a long time, and received no response.

And don't you call Hawk and I out for being "assholes". Everyone calls each other shit on teamspeak/raidcall. You do it quite frequently to us aswell, so don't you start. We are all friends at the end of the day.
13 Mar 2014, 10:58 AM
Find Reply
Online Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

*hawk and me
13 Mar 2014, 11:03 AM
Find Reply
Offline AnaRCHy

Registered
13 Years of Service

SmG Stinger Wrote:I only muted you for around 5 seconds which was your own fault. If you had only told me

So for not speaking I get muted. For not telling you I was lagging I get muted.

Please stinger. I deserve to be muted cause I was losing and you were raging. I don't have to speak if I don't want too. I am not a trained dog to be commanded to talk if I don't feel like it.

I tell you every game that my ping is ridiculous and I prefer to play on NA.
Sorry if I don't wanna keep repeating myself over and over and over again to you.

I won't even get into the it's my fault for getting punished thing. Like who the fu*k do you think you are.

It's like beating a child and then beating them again for crying, because you beat them in the first place.

If you don't understand this metaphor it is as followed. Beating child = calling me names, crying = me shutting up. beating me again = muting me.

Just for the metnally challenged to follow.
13 Mar 2014, 11:36 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Stinger

Reaper
12 Years of Service
Cool

Your saying this as if I had muted you many times, but in reality, I muted you once (for 5 seconds). You left on your own, I did not force you to do anything. You did not have to ignore me, you did not have to rage quit, but you did, and therefore I muted you because i did not want to put up with your annoying and constant giggling. As I have said above and I guess I have to say again, I know you lag on OCE, i know that you don't like playing on OCE, but you have absolutely no lag problems on Raidcall. Seeing as I knew this, I kept asking you what the problem was and you kept ignoring me, possibly meaning that you were intentionally feeding, and therefore it was annoying as we could of won.

If im such an "asshole", why did I not just kick your or permanently ban you?
14 Mar 2014, 05:31 AM
Find Reply
Offline Hazy

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 17

NUB NUB NUB
14 Mar 2014, 05:33 AM
Find Reply
Offline AnaRCHy

Registered
13 Years of Service

SmG Stinger Wrote:Your saying this as if I had muted you many times, but in reality, I muted you once (for 5 seconds).

I never once said that you muted me more than once. One time is enough.
You make it sound like i was giggling out loud when the simple fact is you didn't even hear me. Hawk did and commented on it. And when you found out I was laugh at you. You muted me.

I don't know stinger why don't you?
This is a simple fact of you over reacting and using your powers over other people. It has nothing to do with how or what I think of you.

It has to do with the fact that you muted me for no reason. I guess people aren't allowed to laugh at stinger or he will flip his shit.

I left because I don't condone censorship.
14 Mar 2014, 06:53 AM
Find Reply