The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior
Re: Good news.....

SmG Battlefire Wrote:You have to understand that as president yes their bad. But as a person without their president status their different. They might have dumb policies but really if you take those aspects away. He can be a cool guy to one on one him against basketball or something.

Only you would judge someone's social merit by removing their social responsibility from the equation.

You're literally a clown when it comes to politics.
11 Jun 2014, 07:16 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

You can't judge someone when you don't even know what it is like to be president.

I mean look at Bush. He likes Art and doing some painting. He's no longer that person that makes dumb policies. He's just a ordinary guy living in the community.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
11 Jun 2014, 07:19 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

SmG Battlefire Wrote:You can't judge someone when you don't even know what it is like to be president.

I mean look at Bush. He likes Art and doing some painting. He's no longer that person that makes dumb policies. He's just a ordinary guy living in the community.

A) So fucking what? I don't care who the fuck they are as person, this conversation is about evaluating their actions within the context of their civic responsibility. I don't give a shit if Bush likes making shitty paintings, the fact of that matter is he was and will be remembered as a shit president.

B) I can and will judge someone even when I don't know what it's like to be president. You don't do anything different than that either, every person makes judgements both consciously and subconsciously. That isn't wrong in and of itself. You do the same thing- you have preconceived notions and judgements about everyone, including me- but you've never know what it's like to be Beasty, have you?

C) If you answer back with a quote I swear to god nubula.
11 Jun 2014, 07:30 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

You also don't understand that it's not easy. What do you think it's like? You have a whole party against you. You have to wait for congress to actually vote. Hell, even worse when they can't even compromise a solution. Is that his fault? People need to stop blaming one person. There is more than meets the eye.
11 Jun 2014, 07:49 PM
Find
Offline Leaf

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 24
Programmer

SmG Battlefire Wrote:You also don't understand that it's not easy. What do you think it's like? You have a whole party against you. You have to wait for congress to actually vote. Hell, even worse when they can't even compromise a solution. Is that his fault? People need to stop blaming one person. There is more than meets the eye.
It's not easy. Ok I get that, but Obamacare wtf??? the healtcare system would've been better off unchanged, he changes things that work fine and does nothing for the bigger issues.
Obama might not be a bad guy, but what has he done that's been beneficial for the country?(kill osama?) he talks a lot and tries to keep public opinion good, but he accomplishes nothing.
Bush didn't give him much to start with, but he hasn't done anything to fix it. If you want a rant about it let me know.
11 Jun 2014, 10:47 PM
Find
Offline BlackHaze

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 349
SmG YouTuberOverwatchSmG YouTuberLegendary

wtf is dis shit -_-
[Image: po6bq.gif]
11 Jun 2014, 11:08 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

Leaf Wrote:
SmG Battlefire Wrote:You also don't understand that it's not easy. What do you think it's like? You have a whole party against you. You have to wait for congress to actually vote. Hell, even worse when they can't even compromise a solution. Is that his fault? People need to stop blaming one person. There is more than meets the eye.
It's not easy. Ok I get that, but Obamacare wtf??? the healtcare system would've been better off unchanged, he changes things that work fine and does nothing for the bigger issues.
Obama might not be a bad guy, but what has he done that's been beneficial for the country?(kill osama?) he talks a lot and tries to keep public opinion good, but he accomplishes nothing.
Bush didn't give him much to start with, but he hasn't done anything to fix it. If you want a rant about it let me know.

It's not his fault nothing is getting done. Our government is to big. One branch or one party will always oppose the other.
12 Jun 2014, 12:19 AM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

SmG Battlefire Wrote:
Leaf Wrote:

It's not his fault nothing is getting done. Our government is to big. One branch or one party will always oppose the other.

It's not your parents fault they ruined the world by birthing you.
12 Jun 2014, 12:30 AM
Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian

Most politicians don't keep promises. Isn't Obamacare similar to Australia's Medicare system before I was born?
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
12 Jun 2014, 01:57 AM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

SmG Phoenix Wrote:Most politicians don't keep promises. Isn't Obamacare similar to Australia's Medicare system before I was born?

I don't even know. Most people don't even know what obamacare truly entails.

I know it's socialized medicine but in terms of the specifics not many people understand it. No if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go look into it, because not knowing what the details are about something kind of pisses me off
12 Jun 2014, 10:25 AM
Find