to the powertripping fag
Offline Satanic

Registered
9 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Likes Given: 0
to the powertripping fag

I knew you had MCP/ACP you lying shit.

Last time I checked you weren't promoted to admin, so I don't have to listen to a god damn thing you say and your bans are irrelevant.

Go ahead and ban this account too, don't act like I won't keep making them. You know I'm more stubborn than you are.
30 Jun 2014, 12:14 AM
Find
Offline Supa

Banned
Banned
13 Years of Service
Threads: 59
Discord: supersniper#9546
Emerald DonatorCrystal DonatorSapphire DonatorAdvanced DonatorThe BombGhost
GreenScoutHalo GodEntertainerProgrammerLegendary
GamerTwitterCoolSmoothSweetThanks From Cloud
Entertainer
Re: to the powertripping fag

I purposely didn't ban your IP so you could make a new account Beasty.
Just to show how immature you are.

You stepped out of line, broke many rules and now are facing the consequence. If you can't handle it (which obviously you can't) then PM "Cloud" and tell him to unban you.

And you are right I was never promoted to Admin. Also another correct statement you do not have to listen to me at all. However if you obey the rules, nothing will happen to you.
30 Jun 2014, 12:29 AM
Find
Offline BlackHaze

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 349
SmG YouTuberOverwatchSmG YouTuberLegendary
Re: to the powertripping dummy

wow um never saw this coming ow wait yes I did :P.
[Image: po6bq.gif]
30 Jun 2014, 12:31 AM
Find
Away SmG Storm

13 Years of Service
Threads: 203
Ghost

is that beasty i didn't recognize him with just the one post count...
[Image: MCZBxMS.gif]
30 Jun 2014, 12:35 AM
Find
Offline Satanic

Registered
9 Years of Service

>purposely didn't IP ban me
>implying I don't know what a damn proxy is.

talking to Matt is useless. He's ALWAYS favored his old teamspeak buds. It's the same reason you have ACP right now. It's the same reason Pirate got away with Dossing the shit out of people back in the day.

That's the worst part of it all, is that you don't even deserve the power you have. People like Psych and Oldspritz and Nukem would still be here if Matt didn't roll out the red carpet for you assholes from the H2V days to trample all over everyone here as if you own the place.

You warned a god damn captain about spamming too much in a thread in off topic. You are the very definition of egotistical, and no one wants you here besides Cloud; hell, he's likely the only reason you are here, because I don't buy for a second you like SmG one bit mister iDoS. If Cloud wasn't here you wouldn't even be in this clan right now because you don't give a shit about the other people here.

Stick a straw in that and suck it.
30 Jun 2014, 12:37 AM
Find
Offline Supa

Banned
Banned
13 Years of Service
Entertainer

You are wrong, I've done so much behind the scenes you know nothing about. I have many friends in this clan that I can name right off the bat

BlackHaze
Lightning
Strom
Cloud
Hoax
Anarchy
Nero
Psych

any many others who I consider my friends.

I don't dwell in past events. Especially events that you have wrong facts for. People leave on their own reasons. Don't speak for other people and use them as a voice of reason. Use your own voice.

It's ok, I understand you are mad. But you deserve your ban.
30 Jun 2014, 12:43 AM
Find
Offline Satanic

Registered
9 Years of Service

How many of those people are staff right now? How many of those people even come on this site consistently? How many of those people were there for the DDoS you and you're kin caused on the clan? How about when lich fucked the site up and for MONTHS we had no servers and a faulty site- who was it that was here every day, keeping the clan alive and not disappearing for months on end? It was people like phoenix, ray, pulse, myself and others. Not many, if any, of the people you listed off.

So piss off and thanks for proving my point.
30 Jun 2014, 12:48 AM
Find
Offline Supa

Banned
Banned
13 Years of Service
Entertainer

I have never DDoS'd anyone in my life. Don't accuse me of things based off assumption. I am completely against internet hacking.

And I do visit the forums everyday and same do the others I listed, however they don't feel a need to post 300 posts a day. You can be active in other ways. I play halo pc,ce, and h2v with them all the time supporting the SmG Clan tag proudly. when is the last time you played halo? was it just once a couple weeks ago?

You are still listing off past events that don't even relate to us, but you blame us because SmG had foul clanmates.

Also the amount of people that are or were on staff that I listed in that list is 8. All of them. were staff at one point in their life.

How about you take a deep breath, stop posting and go enjoy your week ban that you were generously given :)
30 Jun 2014, 12:51 AM
Find
Offline SmG Darkfire

11 Years of Service
Threads: 48
GamerLegendary

awwww. :) i almost missed the drama
[Image: DarkFireDonePNG.png]
30 Jun 2014, 01:01 AM
Find
Offline Satanic

Registered
9 Years of Service

I've been here for years, don't you talk down to me as if I don't know how things work around here. I know damn well that most of those people were staff, because I was here when they were. I also know that for a long time, you weren't. Nobody said you had to post 300 posts a day to be here, the fact remains that there were weeks durring liches dos that only myself and one other person posted on this site.

This isn't even about what you condone, It's not even about you specifically- you're just the poster child for this asinine bullshit done by cloud. He invites you people who have done nothing but historically cause huge, unnecessary clan-wide drama and infighting around, gives them unnecessary power and then sits there and scratches his head when shit falls apart. You're not the first person he's done this with and I can only pray you'll be the last. The fact of the matter is he gets angry when people question whether he cares more about a select few in SmG's past or the clan as it is today, but this is the prime example as to why that happens.

Even now you can't help but be a smug little ingrate, talking about how I should be grateful for a ban I neither deserved nor do you have any authority to place. But you don't care, because obviously you don't think Cloud will say anything against you.

Unfortunately for you, the track record for your kind hasn't been so nice. In truth you won't have your power for very long, because the record shows that people like you just gradually disappear, while me? I still keep on spamming and messing with the ACTUAL members of SmG, just like I always have.

I wonder who gets the last laugh then.
30 Jun 2014, 01:04 AM
Find