Website Find Reply
Offline BlackHaze

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 349
Likes Given: 0
SmG YouTuberOverwatchSmG YouTuberLegendary
Re: Still talking crap m8's?

Beasty Wrote:I don't know about you, but not reinstating someones membership so that you can talk crap about them behind there back on a thread unrelated is a pretty fucking sketchy move.

You can keep up this crap that I'm somehow a huge problem, but the fact of the matter is that you start up unnecessary crap with me and get pissy when I defend myself.

I also love how the old members, especially Spy, want to completely redesign the ranks from the ground up, so that they make sure they've got the staff ranks of course.

TL;DR don't talk crap behind peoples backs.

what are you talking about man you are so paranoid no one is talking shit about you.
I honestly think you're doing this for the attention I think Tnak is right you have the mentality of a five year old.
[Image: po6bq.gif]
12 Jul 2014, 12:54 PM
Find Reply
Offline Supa

Banned
Banned
13 Years of Service
Threads: 59
Discord: supersniper#9546
Emerald DonatorCrystal DonatorSapphire DonatorAdvanced DonatorThe BombGhost
GreenScoutHalo GodEntertainerProgrammerLegendary
GamerTwitterCoolSmoothSweetThanks From Cloud
Entertainer

Beasty Wrote:
SmG AnaRCHy Wrote:Who's talking crap behind your back? Anything we want to say to you we say it to your face/computer screen.
Redesigning the ranks is a good idea either way. It actually has a bit of support by a few members.

I think the problem is you think you actually matter enough for people to talk crap about you. We don't care, magic is a toll end of story if you don't understand, oh well.

So you don't care enough to talk shit, but you all use a thread that was made to start a tourney or something (to fix the clan mind you) as a place to talk shit on me when I can't get a word in edgewise? Yeah, I've seen the thread bud. You're deceitful as fuck.

The bottom line is, this clan has been going to shit for over a year now, and every time anyone tries to get things back on track, it devolves into a "what's wrong with SmG" bitch fest and my name inevitably gets thrown in at least once. I'm sorry, I'm not going to be your scapegoat okay? Me posting a bit more than your preference is NOT destroying this clan, but this high school click drama bullshit of backstabbing each other and talking shit about other people is. As bad as I supposedly am, I've never dossed anyone, deleted the forums, broke into admins accounts, abused power, or started unnecessary clan wide fights; but I sure as hell am going to finish them, because I'm not going to be the scape goat for the clan going downhill because of all of that aforementioned stuff. Find someone else to be your excuse.
Can you explain to me how you saw a thread in a private member section? Do we still have security issues? Or did a member break one of the major clan rules?
12 Jul 2014, 01:19 PM
Find Reply
Offline PirateEggs

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 168
Re: Still talking shite m8's?

BRO COME AT ME
[Image: lFPApBJ.gif]
[Image: 27269.png]
12 Jul 2014, 01:21 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

SmG Spy Wrote:
Beasty Wrote:
SmG AnaRCHy Wrote:Who's talking crap behind your back? Anything we want to say to you we say it to your face/computer screen.
Redesigning the ranks is a good idea either way. It actually has a bit of support by a few members.

I think the problem is you think you actually matter enough for people to talk crap about you. We don't care, magic is a toll end of story if you don't understand, oh well.

So you don't care enough to talk shit, but you all use a thread that was made to start a tourney or something (to fix the clan mind you) as a place to talk shit on me when I can't get a word in edgewise? Yeah, I've seen the thread bud. You're deceitful as fuck.

The bottom line is, this clan has been going to shit for over a year now, and every time anyone tries to get things back on track, it devolves into a "what's wrong with SmG" bitch fest and my name inevitably gets thrown in at least once. I'm sorry, I'm not going to be your scapegoat okay? Me posting a bit more than your preference is NOT destroying this clan, but this high school click drama bullshit of backstabbing each other and talking shit about other people is. As bad as I supposedly am, I've never dossed anyone, deleted the forums, broke into admins accounts, abused power, or started unnecessary clan wide fights; but I sure as hell am going to finish them, because I'm not going to be the scape goat for the clan going downhill because of all of that aforementioned stuff. Find someone else to be your excuse.
Can you explain to me how you saw a thread in a private member section? Do we still have security issues? Or did a member break one of the major clan rules?

You can piss off is how.

I'm not a backstabbing sellout like you people.

Also it's not breaking the rules since I'm still in the clan.

SmG BlackHaze Wrote:
Beasty Wrote:I don't know about you, but not reinstating someones membership so that you can talk crap about them behind there back on a thread unrelated is a pretty fucking sketchy move.

You can keep up this crap that I'm somehow a huge problem, but the fact of the matter is that you start up unnecessary crap with me and get pissy when I defend myself.

I also love how the old members, especially Spy, want to completely redesign the ranks from the ground up, so that they make sure they've got the staff ranks of course.

TL;DR don't talk crap behind peoples backs.

what are you talking about man you are so paranoid no one is talking shit about you.
I honestly think you're doing this for the attention I think Tnak is right you have the mentality of a five year old.

I've seen the thread in members, they have been talking shit about me behind my back and they're too stupid to realize that I've already seen them doing it. They'll keep insisting they did no such thing but it's a lie and a half.

I wonder how standing up for yourself when your being accused of shit is acting like a 5 year old. You'd do the same if you were in my position.
12 Jul 2014, 04:00 PM
Find Reply
Offline Supa

Banned
Banned
13 Years of Service
Threads: 59
Discord: supersniper#9546
Emerald DonatorCrystal DonatorSapphire DonatorAdvanced DonatorThe BombGhost
GreenScoutHalo GodEntertainerProgrammerLegendary
GamerTwitterCoolSmoothSweetThanks From Cloud
Entertainer

Beasty Wrote:You can piss off is how.

I'm not a backstabbing sellout like you people.

Also it's not breaking the rules since I'm still in the clan.
I'm not worried about you being in the clan or not, I'm concerned about Members leaking information from the private section in a general sense.
#troll
You may be in the clan but still how you obtained said "information" goes against the rules. And any member that does so can be kicked from the clan. All the members know this.
12 Jul 2014, 04:05 PM
Find Reply
Offline Conflict

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 30
Discord: Conflict#7677
OverwatchGreenThanks From CloudSapphire DonatorThe BombDiscord Warrior
FortniterBronze MedalGatekeeperSmoothGold MedalSilver Medal
Gavel of TrinityGamerHalo GodThanks From CloudPet LoverChristmas 2018

He was never accepted into the clan go read the post plz thank you have nice day

http://www.smgclan.net/viewtopic.php?f=9...4&start=30

As said right here no SmG Admin Has posted that he will be assigned back into the clan thank you have nice day

God Bless 'Murica!
[Image: 1SENE5V.gif]
12 Jul 2014, 04:18 PM
Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

SmG Conflict Wrote:He was never accepted into the clan go read the post plz thank you have nice day

http://www.smgclan.net/viewtopic.php?f=9...4&start=30

As said right here no SmG Admin Has posted that he will be assigned back into the clan thank you have nice day

God Bless

There was no need for me to ever make that re-app because I was still in the clan and had forgotten that. The reason I am white, as I've explained numerous times before, is because after Cloud got off myBB he used an old backup of the forums.

Please stop talking about what you don't know about- I'd be more concerned with my ability to punctuate if I were you.
12 Jul 2014, 04:24 PM
Find Reply
Offline Conflict

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 30
Discord: Conflict#7677
OverwatchGreenThanks From CloudSapphire DonatorThe BombDiscord Warrior
FortniterBronze MedalGatekeeperSmoothGold MedalSilver Medal
Gavel of TrinityGamerHalo GodThanks From CloudPet LoverChristmas 2018

Ok mister smart ass you did leave and you said ''you won't be coming back'' so

http://www.smgclan.net/viewtopic.php?f=135&t=15364\

stop calling yourself a member because you are not

[Image: godbless-title1a.gif]
[Image: 1SENE5V.gif]
12 Jul 2014, 04:28 PM
Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

SmG Conflict Wrote:Ok mister smart ass you did leave and you said ''you won't be coming back'' so

http://www.smgclan.net/viewtopic.php?f=135&t=15364\

stop calling yourself a member because you not to think of it you nothing

[Image: godbless-title1a.gif]

I'd love to view your topic, but I need my member status back first.

Also, can you explain to me what "because you not to think of it you nothing" means? Because I don't speak retardnese.
12 Jul 2014, 04:30 PM
Find Reply