Threads: 59
Likes Given: 0
Discord: supersniper#9546
Emerald DonatorCrystal DonatorSapphire DonatorAdvanced DonatorThe BombGhost
GreenScoutHalo GodEntertainerProgrammerLegendary
GamerTwitterCoolSmoothSweetThanks From Cloud
Entertainer
Re: Still talking shite m8's?

Beasty Wrote:I'm afraid I won't be coming back this time. We've been through thick and thin, through good and bad. See me in another life? There is no other life. This is all there is, so do something with it! All Beasty ever truly was was a construct of your imagination, the very heart and embodiment of the Anarchy that was the times of Spring, and the fun SmG once was!

SmG is heading down a dark path, and this is a story of a group of gentlemen who have yet to realize their fate. Winter is coming, yet you think this is the end? That without servers or recruits you are sure to perish? Maybe that is the reasonable perspective, but even so! Maybe you thought I was brash, passive aggressive and argumentative. Maybe you thought that it was unreasonable behavior to make us successful, but even so! I did what I did because I take a hold of the future I wanted and I fought for it! And now you must do the same! Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how So Many Guns rolls!

NONE OF YOU FAGGOTS CRY FOR ME! SPAMMING THE EVER LOVING SHIT OUT OF THE FORUMS, MAKING THE MEMBERS OPINIONS KNOWN IN THE MOST BRUTAL AND GROTESQUE WAY POSSIBLE IS MY JOB, AND MINE ALONE!

MARK MY WORDS! These troublesome times in the kingdom will spam a hole in the gaming industry itself! And that hole will be a path for those behind us. The fun of those who have fallen. The prospect of gaming of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix- shitposting a path towards tomorrow! Your resigned friends...the sorrow of the multiclanners...take in all their regrets- take it and turn it into power!

My time in the prime is over. My peers have moved on, and I should too. For the newer members- raees, darkfire, mclaren and more, it's your time now. The bearings aren't easy to hold. I know we didn't leave it in the best position for you guys, but even so! Even if you are spamming your own grave, spam to pierce the heavens! That means you've won!

Don't forget, SmG. Believe in yourself...

Not in the you who believes in me...

Not the me who believes in you.

No, Believe in the you who believes in yourself!

And, THAT'S iDoS! That's Smoke Gamers! THAT'S SMG ITSELF! My spam- NO, OUR SPAM- is the spam, that creates the clan!
Your leaving speech from that topic.
12 Jul 2014, 04:32 PM
Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

SmG Spy Wrote:
Beasty Wrote:I'm afraid I won't be coming back this time. We've been through thick and thin, through good and bad. See me in another life? There is no other life. This is all there is, so do something with it! All Beasty ever truly was was a construct of your imagination, the very heart and embodiment of the Anarchy that was the times of Spring, and the fun SmG once was!

SmG is heading down a dark path, and this is a story of a group of gentlemen who have yet to realize their fate. Winter is coming, yet you think this is the end? That without servers or recruits you are sure to perish? Maybe that is the reasonable perspective, but even so! Maybe you thought I was brash, passive aggressive and argumentative. Maybe you thought that it was unreasonable behavior to make us successful, but even so! I did what I did because I take a hold of the future I wanted and I fought for it! And now you must do the same! Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how So Many Guns rolls!

NONE OF YOU FAGGOTS CRY FOR ME! SPAMMING THE EVER LOVING SHIT OUT OF THE FORUMS, MAKING THE MEMBERS OPINIONS KNOWN IN THE MOST BRUTAL AND GROTESQUE WAY POSSIBLE IS MY JOB, AND MINE ALONE!

MARK MY WORDS! These troublesome times in the kingdom will spam a hole in the gaming industry itself! And that hole will be a path for those behind us. The fun of those who have fallen. The prospect of gaming of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix- shitposting a path towards tomorrow! Your resigned friends...the sorrow of the multiclanners...take in all their regrets- take it and turn it into power!

My time in the prime is over. My peers have moved on, and I should too. For the newer members- raees, darkfire, mclaren and more, it's your time now. The bearings aren't easy to hold. I know we didn't leave it in the best position for you guys, but even so! Even if you are spamming your own grave, spam to pierce the heavens! That means you've won!

Don't forget, SmG. Believe in yourself...

Not in the you who believes in me...

Not the me who believes in you.

No, Believe in the you who believes in yourself!

And, THAT'S iDoS! That's Smoke Gamers! THAT'S SMG ITSELF! My spam- NO, OUR SPAM- is the spam, that creates the clan!
You're leaving speech from that topic.

lmao that's old as hell.
12 Jul 2014, 04:33 PM
Find Reply
Offline Supa

Banned
Banned
13 Years of Service
Threads: 59
Discord: supersniper#9546
Emerald DonatorCrystal DonatorSapphire DonatorAdvanced DonatorThe BombGhost
GreenScoutHalo GodEntertainerProgrammerLegendary
GamerTwitterCoolSmoothSweetThanks From Cloud
Entertainer

[Image: image.png]
Posted February 2014
12 Jul 2014, 04:36 PM
Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

SmG Spy Wrote:[Image: image.png]
Posted February 2014

That was in February which was after we moved off myBB.

You were right, and I was wrong all along.
12 Jul 2014, 04:48 PM
Find Reply
Offline Donald J Trump

9 Years of Service
Threads: 51
ProgrammerDiscord WarriorFortniterFlamerBronze Medal
Re: Still talking crap m8's?

So let me get all these facts stright....

First you make a huge post about how you are leaving the clan and never coming back with a few added Game of Thrones references (FUCKING LAME). Then you come back and demand that you are readded into the clan claiming that you are still in the clan and never left. Denying any comment made about you leaving the clan and constantly restating you never left. Until someone who is obviously smarter than you, goes and finds the topic of you leaving. After the fact you drop your act and start to tell everyone they are right...

There is a word for people like you, it just does not come to my mind right now.
[Image: 6P0CtQT.png]
12 Jul 2014, 05:00 PM
Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

Tnak Wrote:So let me get all these facts stright....

First you make a huge post about how you are leaving the clan and never coming back with a few added Game of Thrones references (FUCKING LAME). Then you come back and demand that you are readded into the clan claiming that you are still in the clan and never left. Denying any comment made about you leaving the clan and constantly restating you never left. Until someone who is obviously smarter than you, goes and finds the topic of you leaving. After the fact you drop your act and start to tell everyone they are right...

There is a word for people like you, it just does not come to my mind right now.

How was I supposed to remember that I made that joke of a resignation? I can't see it because it's not a public forum.

I said I was wrong, didn't I? I never said everyone was right about everything, I said that they were right about me not being a member. It wasn't an act, I was under the assumption that I still was a member, and now that I know I'm not I fucking apologized for it.

What do you fucking want from me? Do you want me to bend down and suck all your dicks too? Would that make you feel better about people being mistaken about something?

And how the fuck does having the ability to go look up a thread make someone smarter? Kant, just get the fuck out of here.
12 Jul 2014, 05:20 PM
Find Reply
Offline Donald J Trump

9 Years of Service

Im sorry, but people normally remember things like that. I mean you only wrote a short novel there, I guess you just don't have the mental capacity to remember the things you say. Which I know I'm not in the clan or anything but I wouldn't want you back in if I was if you cannot even remember when you made a hardcore rage post. So yes it does make some one who remembers it better than you do smarter in my opinion. Also I don't want anything from you except your responses, they make me laugh and see how tiny and insignificant you are and how you refuse to accept it.
12 Jul 2014, 05:25 PM
Find Reply
Offline AnaRCHy

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 159
Likes Given: 11
Discord: AnaRCHy#0001
Thanks From CloudLegendarySapphire DonatorThe BombGavel of TrinityScout
ProgrammerGamerPet LoverGraphics MasterSupporterDiscord Warrior
Discord MasterHalo GodEntertainerEntertainer

Can we lock this topic. It's obvious that this fool is just going to keep spamming shit to get "atttention" and to feel like he "belongs". When it's obvious that no one really cares about him.
12 Jul 2014, 05:29 PM
Find Reply
Offline Donald J Trump

9 Years of Service

i like this quote..

Quote:All Beasty ever truly was was a construct of your imagination
12 Jul 2014, 05:30 PM
Find Reply
Offline Vergo

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 33

I keep saying it Chris ,why do u have to explain anything to this random people in the internet when they arent even part of the staff of this forum?.

[Image: traumatismo-craneal-ninos-golpe-cabeza-r...NWbk6.jpeg]
I believe, whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you....Stronger!                          

[Image: o6ldxq9c.png]
Tryouts done: 5
Fake's Caught : 24 Glitcher's Caught : 11 Hackers caught : 3

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnhDnr3hml3KGHDBoVlsn...G_yD9GeLoV]
[Image: 4062781678.png][Image: tumblr_inline_ng02a3R9WW1t635ft.gif]
12 Jul 2014, 05:36 PM
Find Reply