Current time: 29 Apr 2024, 02:54 AM

Poll: Is Stinger a nig?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
77.78%
7 77.78%
No
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Best Poll 2014
Offline Rebel

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 136
Likes Given: 0
Re: Best Poll 2014

Beasty Wrote:
Rebel Wrote:That list is what makes a sad future.

>implying you need to be smart to get good grades [WRONG]
>implying not getting good grades means you're not smart [WRONG]
>implying education isn't fucked beyond repair atm in the world anyway. [WRONG]

gooby pls.

I'm saying that you need the sh*t that comes with the education to get into university or college and to get a respectable or well-paying job. But if you enjoy walmart or mcdonalds that is fine too.
Download now!

[Image: 1832421002.png][Image: 6977435.gif]
Reaper Squad Founder
[Image: lY5Iifw.jpg]
22 Jul 2014, 08:53 PM
Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

SmG Donut Wrote:Just because you were too lazy to put a little effort into your education doesn't mean everyone else is somehow worse than you. take a shower, cut your hair, get a job, and move the fuck out of your mom's house you useless piece of scum.

Oh shit guys, all male private school sheltered kid is telling me how I'm just lazy. You remind me of this one kid I knew in this gay ass summer camp; he came from a richy rich western mass town and some kids from Boston were talking about street crime. This kid said that "the bloods and the crips fight were I live, they drive around in their reb and blue SUV's and shoot uzi's in peoples houses."

We all laughed at him because he was a naive shit who didn't understand a thing about what he was talking about. I'm sharing with you that story for a reason- take a hint and go back to fapping to animals.
22 Jul 2014, 09:17 PM
Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

Rebel Wrote:
Beasty Wrote:
Rebel Wrote:That list is what makes a sad future.

>implying you need to be smart to get good grades [WRONG]
>implying not getting good grades means you're not smart [WRONG]
>implying education isn't fucked beyond repair atm in the world anyway. [WRONG]

gooby pls.

I'm saying that you need the sh*t that comes with the education to get into university or college and to get a respectable or well-paying job. But if you enjoy walmart or mcdonalds that is fine too.

What is respectable and a well paying job?

Getting a university degree is pointless fyi- at least in america. The college bubble is going to burst in the next few decades anyways, as the job market is over-saturated with degrees, thus eliminating what leverage you have over your economic competition. I'd rather not be in debt for the rest of my life over a piece of paper that is going to be worthless soon anyways.
22 Jul 2014, 09:20 PM
Find Reply
Offline Donut

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 68

Beasty Wrote:
SmG Donut Wrote:Just because you were too lazy to put a little effort into your education doesn't mean everyone else is somehow worse than you. take a shower, cut your hair, get a job, and move the **** out of your mom's house you useless piece of scum.

Oh crap guys, all male private school sheltered kid is telling me how I'm just lazy. You remind me of this one kid I knew in this gay ass summer camp; he came from a richy rich western mass town and some kids from Boston were talking about street crime. This kid said that "the bloods and the crips fight were I live, they drive around in their reb and blue SUV's and shoot uzi's in peoples houses."

We all laughed at him because he was a naive crap who didn't understand a thing about what he was talking about. I'm sharing with you that story for a reason- take a hint and go back to fapping to animals.

I love it when people make fun of my school. :D

My school was designed to be "The poor boy's Seminary" only about half of the student body comes from "Richy Rich"-type families. the other half... my half, is made up of kids who come from families that can barely scrape by, but want a brighter future for their children. One of the only reasons I attended the school was because it features a VERY vigorous scholastic environment, one that beginning in Junior year, switches from the standard Wisconsin textbooks to 100% college textbooks and teaching level. I was able to transfer Junior year and excel at the same level that I would at the local Public school, but I'd be earning college credit.

And even with the crippling Cerebral Concussion that I suffered in wrestling at the beginning of the second semester, I was still able to make up all of the work from the first half in the last two months of school with an admirable standing.

And by the way, I currently hold enough credits that I've skipped all the gen-eds at the University I will be attending this August, I'll graduate in 3 years if I'm slow.

Along with its intense school environment, my school provided me with the opportunity to better myself through the vast cultural diversity. (30% White, 30% Hispanic, 30% Asian, and 10% Other.. which usually ended up being African, Indian, or Middle-Eastern)
I learned to get along with people from many different types of backgrounds, least of which was my encounters with the "cholos" of my school, who associated with gangs throughout the south side of Chicago. Not to say I have connections...

I also learned to become a leader, as soon after I was given my work-crew in the village surrounding my school I was given supervisory status which resulted in recognition at graduation for our efficiency.

All of this done with the help of scholarships that I had to apply for IN HIGHSCHOOL! I had to fight my way through the broken financial aid system of my state, I had to one-up many to get the money necessary to attend highschool. added with the money that I've earned in my contracting work which just recently aided me in buying my first car.

My family is poor as shit, so I stepped up and took charge of the majority of the costs accrued in my upcoming College career. With all of the schoarships that I was able to apply for and receive compounded with the academic ones. I will be attending Northern Illinois University for a cool $350 a semester with no loans taken out.

Oh! and next week is my Eagle Scout Board of Review, which is virtually guaranteed to be a success!

P.S Those scales at the beginning of this thread seem to be tipping away from your favor Beasty.
[Image: 5gr0fgK.gif]
Life is a party!
22 Jul 2014, 10:34 PM
Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

SmG Donut Wrote:
Beasty Wrote:
SmG Donut Wrote:Just because you were too lazy to put a little effort into your education doesn't mean everyone else is somehow worse than you. take a shower, cut your hair, get a job, and move the **** out of your mom's house you useless piece of scum.

Oh crap guys, all male private school sheltered kid is telling me how I'm just lazy. You remind me of this one kid I knew in this gay ass summer camp; he came from a richy rich western mass town and some kids from Boston were talking about street crime. This kid said that "the bloods and the crips fight were I live, they drive around in their reb and blue SUV's and shoot uzi's in peoples houses."

We all laughed at him because he was a naive crap who didn't understand a thing about what he was talking about. I'm sharing with you that story for a reason- take a hint and go back to fapping to animals.

I love it when people make fun of my school. :D

My school was designed to be "The poor boy's Seminary" only about half of the student body comes from "Richy Rich"-type families. the other half... my half, is made up of kids who come from families that can barely scrape by, but want a brighter future for their children. One of the only reasons I attended the school was because it features a VERY vigorous scholastic environment, one that beginning in Junior year, switches from the standard Wisconsin textbooks to 100% college textbooks and teaching level. I was able to transfer Junior year and excel at the same level that I would at the local Public school, but I'd be earning college credit.

And even with the crippling Cerebral Concussion that I suffered in wrestling at the beginning of the second semester, I was still able to make up all of the work from the first half in the last two months of school with an admirable standing.

And by the way, I currently hold enough credits that I've skipped all the gen-eds at the University I will be attending this August, I'll graduate in 3 years if I'm slow.

Along with its intense school environment, my school provided me with the opportunity to better myself through the vast cultural diversity. (30% White, 30% Hispanic, 30% Asian, and 10% Other.. which usually ended up being African, Indian, or Middle-Eastern)
I learned to get along with people from many different types of backgrounds, least of which was my encounters with the "cholos" of my school, who associated with gangs throughout the south side of Chicago. Not to say I have connections...

I also learned to become a leader, as soon after I was given my work-crew in the village surrounding my school I was given supervisory status which resulted in recognition at graduation for our efficiency.

All of this done with the help of scholarships that I had to apply for IN HIGHSCHOOL! I had to fight my way through the broken financial aid system of my state, I had to one-up many to get the money necessary to attend highschool. added with the money that I've earned in my contracting work which just recently aided me in buying my first car.

My family is poor as shit, so I stepped up and took charge of the majority of the costs accrued in my upcoming College career. With all of the schoarships that I was able to apply for and receive compounded with the academic ones. I will be attending Northern Illinois University for a cool $350 a semester with no loans taken out.

Oh! and next week is my Eagle Scout Board of Review, which is virtually guaranteed to be a success!

P.S Those scales at the beginning of this thread seem to be tipping away from your favor Beasty.

Poor as shit?

Do you have to move every 10 months, something I've had to do for the last 6 years, because there isn't enough money to pay the rent? Have you ever had to consider getting a job so that you can pay for your siblings to eat that month because the Food Stamps got scaled down and your parents couldn't afford it? Have you ever watched your siblings huddle on a couch under a single blanket in below freezing temperatures because there was no heat in the house for non-payment? Have you had to watch your father explain to NationalGrid why he went out and turned back on the gas (effectively stealing it) just so that we could heat the apartment we were living in? Have you had the embarrassment of having to rent from your own aunt only to be thrown out with nowhere to go, having to live in a single room motel for a week and a half, going to school in the same dirty clothes because there is no washer/dryer or shower and having to explain that you are essentially homeless? Do you know what that feels like to realize all of that, and apply to several places- all without even getting a call back? And then I get blamed for not trying, for being lazy or that this was my fault, as I even wanted to be alive in the first place. I get blamed for it all by people who think that just because they can't afford the newest iPhone, they can fucking call themselves poor. If you had any idea what that word meant, you'd understand private school would never be an option in the first place.

I don't know what you fucking people want from me, I just don't. I try and I get shit on by life, so I don't and I get shit on. What the fuck is the point in any of this. Honestly, I work so hard to be smart despite the fact that I'm at such a disadvantage, and I get shit for it. Pardon me if I have the audacity to criticize a failing education system. Pardon me if I challenge the notion that economic competition was ever a requirement for success in life anyways. Pardon me if I refuse to assume all guilt in this life, because from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep, something is always wrong, someone is always fighting, or somehow I'm not living up to someone else's impossible standards. You want to know why i'm an insufferable, cynical, douchebag? That's what you fucking become when everything ends up the way it has. Honestly I just don't even want to try anymore.
23 Jul 2014, 02:28 AM
Find Reply
Offline Supa

Banned
Banned
13 Years of Service
Threads: 59
Discord: supersniper#9546
Emerald DonatorCrystal DonatorSapphire DonatorAdvanced DonatorThe BombGhost
GreenScoutHalo GodEntertainerProgrammerLegendary
GamerTwitterCoolSmoothSweetThanks From Cloud
Entertainer

can these posts get any longer :(

I don't read posts longer than 4 sentences
23 Jul 2014, 03:11 AM
Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

SmG Spy Wrote:can these posts get any longer :(

I don't read posts longer than 4 sentences

It's only like four paragraphs.
23 Jul 2014, 03:18 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Hawk

12 Years of Service
Threads: 287
The BombBronze MedalLegendary

Can you even math bro?
[Image: xYk6UVx.png]
23 Jul 2014, 03:35 AM
Find Reply
Offline Ray88

12 Years of Service
Threads: 237
GhostLegendary

SmG Donut Wrote:I will be attending Northern Illinois University for a cool $350 a semester with no loans taken out.
isn't that university's tuition cheap anyways to begin with?
[Image: 869aa92efa.jpg]
i7-5820k @ 4.7 ghz, Asus X99 sabertooth TUF, Kingston DDR4-3200 16 GB 
Corsair H110i GT AIO, Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB x 2, EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid
 Asus ROG Swift PG279Q 1440p/165hz, Corsair AX760w, Corsair Obsidian 750D
[Image: 2348111620.png]
23 Jul 2014, 09:16 AM
Find Reply
Offline RockerJ

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 14

SmG Ray88 Wrote:
SmG Donut Wrote:I will be attending Northern Illinois University for a cool $350 a semester with no loans taken out.
isn't that university's tuition cheap anyways to begin with?

It may be for the average middle class family of 4 making $53,000 USD a year. However, when you are in a family of 9 making literally half of the above salary, college can be quite expensive...
This is why both parents in the family attend college, one at the community college, one at the Nursing School, on Fed. Pell Grants, Academic Scholarships, and Financial Aid based on the fact that the family is 3 levels below the State poverty line.

And Beasty, I am heartbroken to hear your tale of woe. It must be terrible to experience all that while 1% of the world feasts on Caviar and Champagne nightly while 50+% experience similar tragedies to that of yourself. I admit, I haven't seen, done, or experienced ALL that you have, maybe because I am some
Quote:all male private school sheltered kid
. However, your job troubles may be alleviated if you stopped following the mantra of...

Quote:A is for assholes, who pretend to be boss

B is for bastards, trying to climb to the top

C is for cool guys, they know when to try

D is for Damn son, you are a great guy

F is for fantastic, which is what Beasty is

Plese just kill yourself if you don't agree with this list.

As I said, my parents earned full-ride scholarships based on academic performance. As an incoming Junior in high school, I am set up to earn an all-expense-paid 4 year trip to whichever University I choose. Maybe in your experience, those who earned above dead average were "assholes" or "bastards", but if you'd quit being such a "fantastic" dumbass, you would see that life is not hard to conquer if you'd simply get off your lazy ass, get out of your mom's basement, shave your neckbeard, take a shower, go back to school (get good grades :D ), and get a job. Even in a failing socioeconomic system with a worthless currency and no possible way to reach the level of the 1%, you can survive, thrive, and live. You won't need to rent from your Auntie or need to venture out in the cold to turn on the gas for the furnace (btw, this winter our furnace broke, and facing the threat of eviction, we chose not to pay $5000 to fix it and follow my dad's old quote, "If you get cold, put on a sweater!" ).

Cheers!
Minecraft: RockerJohn98
Halo 1 + CE: SmG RockerJ
Youtube: SmG RockerJ or Big Baby John

[Image: epiphone_les_paul_special.jpg]
[Image: rockerjohn98.png]
[Image: 28345.png]
23 Jul 2014, 11:08 AM
Find Reply