Azir Emperor of the Sands
Offline SmG Dragonrage

Royal Dragon
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Gavel of TrinityLeague of LegendsProgrammerCoolCrystal DonatorLegendary
Re: Azir Emperor of the Sands

So he is kinda mana hungry early on but with roa he does pretty well. He scales into late game very well. I've been running sorc boots nashors tooth roa rylais void staff and either death cap zhonyas liandrys or wota. His soldiers actually proc liandrys and rylais when they attack. At level 18 with blue buff he is very hard to chase or escape. I've gotten a quadra kill mid lane and gotten to top lane fast enough to get a penta kill mainly been playing bots because he is super buggy. His turret passive like freezes the game. Also crashed the game I was in like 5 times. I reconnected after restarting client and encountered weird bugs where I sometimes couldn't use any abilities, items, shop, and summoners. Other times I could use only w r and summoners and my hp bar was permanently broken as well as almost everything else's hp bar. They would die at full hp. He is going to take awhile to master but he will be fun IMO.
[Image: mla7mw8hs3u0g9czg.jpg?size_id=5]
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
30 Aug 2014, 05:18 AM
Website Find Reply