11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior
Re: Ready to be a Templar?

SmG Donut Wrote:[Image: 1573355_the-illuminati_jpeg890495712403e...3b0a65a1ab]

That symbol is Masonic. I always get pissed off when people say that the eye of providence means illuminati. It's a free mason symbol.

Some people is dumb.
21 Sep 2014, 09:24 AM
Find Reply
Offline Donut

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 68

I love getting a rise out of you. Everything afterwards is just insults and holier-than-thou-speak.

I knew this was Masonic, I just wanted to see what you'd say. Plus, everyone else rolls with the sentiment of the symbol.
[Image: 5gr0fgK.gif]
Life is a party!
21 Sep 2014, 01:12 PM
Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

You call it holier-than-thou, I call it being factual.

And I find it strange. You yourself never implied that the eye of providence was a symbol of the illuminati, all you did was post a picture of it. I commented on how people misunderstand it's origins and call those people a pejorative, and you reply with "hur I knew that why you so cunty", which leads me to believe that you did not in fact know that, and as a result you felt my insult was directed at you (which, under the circumstances, it would be). That would also be why you tried to defend a position you supposedly didn't even hold at the end of your post by saying that because the majority of people associate the eye of providence with the illuminati, that somehow makes it at least a partially valid mistake, which if you were so knowledgable on the subject you would not have an incentive to defend that kind of logical fallacy. This only further offers indirect evidence that you didn't know what you were talking about.

I mean in retrospect you really didn't get a rise out of me- in fact I had assumed you actually knew it was Masonic (by the way, it's "I knew it was Masonic", not "I knew this was Masonic"), but now I think about it I'll have to reconsider.

Eat your heart out bae.
21 Sep 2014, 02:34 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

Templar's aren't Illuminati -_-

They have the same goals as Assassins. To create a world order based off of peace. But to obtain that is different.

Templar's believe that to obtain peace humanity needs to be guided by them. To enslave them so that order takes place and peace. That's why they are after the Apple of Eden. It has that power.

Assassins believe that peace comes from the free will of the people. That people should lead themselves and no tyrant rules them all.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
21 Sep 2014, 05:47 PM
Find Reply
Offline Rebel

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 136

And then there's battlefire... LOL.
Download now!

[Image: 1832421002.png][Image: 6977435.gif]
Reaper Squad Founder
[Image: lY5Iifw.jpg]
21 Sep 2014, 06:04 PM
Find Reply
Offline Donut

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 68

Beasty Wrote:You call it holier-than-thou, I call it being factual.

And I find it strange. You yourself never implied that the eye of providence was a symbol of the illuminati, all you did was post a picture of it. I commented on how people misunderstand it's origins and call those people a pejorative, and you reply with "hur I knew that why you so cunty", which leads me to believe that you did not in fact know that, and as a result you felt my insult was directed at you (which, under the circumstances, it would be). That would also be why you tried to defend a position you supposedly didn't even hold at the end of your post by saying that because the majority of people associate the eye of providence with the illuminati, that somehow makes it at least a partially valid mistake, which if you were so knowledgable on the subject you would not have an incentive to defend that kind of logical fallacy. This only further offers indirect evidence that you didn't know what you were talking about.

I mean in retrospect you really didn't get a rise out of me- in fact I had assumed you actually knew it was Masonic (by the way, it's "I knew it was Masonic", not "I knew this was Masonic"), but now I think about it I'll have to reconsider.

Eat your heart out bae.

I'm just gonna sip my coffee and look at what I prophesied.

Quote:Everything afterwards is just insults and holier-than-thou-speak.
[Image: 5gr0fgK.gif]
Life is a party!
21 Sep 2014, 08:00 PM
Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

You sit there and you sip that coffee you twat. The fact of the matter is you were wrong, and I was right. If the situations were reversed I would expect no less from you in return. Insults and holier-than-thou speech, because you'd be justified in doing so. That's the kind of world this is, one where social norms and human behaviors have created an ecosystem where negativity is a stronger motivator than positivity- where telling someone that they're doing good won't make them strive as hard as when you tell them they fucking suck. Because fuck you, I don't suck. And fuck me too, while we're on the subject. As a matter of fact, fuck everybody; fuck nukem, fuck spy, fuck ray, fuck cloud, fuck Obama and fuck the homeless guy down the street.

Especially me. Fuck me. I'm a pathetic loser, the epitome of wasted talent and social laziness. A piece of fucking shit that no one is ever going to love or miss when I'm 6 feet under. And why should they? Despite all that I could have been, I'm just fodder for someone else's story in the end. It's no wonder why I hate this place- it wasn't my site, or my town, or my earth, or my world. I'm just an actor here. I'll play my part, move off stage, and then they'll clap at the curtain call of our existence and leave, and one by one the lights will shut off with a loud thud, until the theater is blanketed in darkness and I am no longer Beasty, but am a prop to be utilized as a new persona for the next act.

So in the end all I can say is fuck everyone. Fuck you, funk me and fuck joe down the street. We all were dealt our 2 cards, but nobody is hitting or standing or splitting or anything- they're just sitting there. Lost without direction, actors without scripts. None of us chose this fucked up shitty world. Nobody really wants to be here. We have grandiose visions of another time and place where we aren't merely actors in a puppet show, but are finally cut from the strings attached to us, free from the constraints the world has imposed on us. But without strings, puppets don't walk, or talk, or smile or cry, or live or laugh of love. They're just wood that sits there until they are devoured by termites. Until puppets can walk, they will be bound by string. And bound by string they stay, out of fear that they can't walk.
21 Sep 2014, 11:11 PM
Find Reply