The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior
Re: Shite. Balls Itchy.

^says the scrub who still doesn't have the roster in order. Back in my day, Nukem would've been on my ass if it was wrong for more than a day or two.

These scrubs these days.
17 Jan 2015, 02:57 PM
Find Reply
Away SmG PDrilla

11 Years of Service
Threads: 69
GreenCS:GO Tournament AwardFortniterDiscord WarriorLegendary
Re: crap. Balls Itchy.

SmG Beasty Wrote:These scrubs these days.
[Image: Pdrilla.png?width=1442&height=515]
17 Jan 2015, 02:58 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

SmG Beasty Wrote:^says the scrub who still doesn't have the roster in order. Back in my day, Nukem would've been on my ass if it was wrong for more than a day or two.

These scrubs these days.

WTF are you talking about? I checked the roster three times this weak. Also if you see a problem tell me.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
17 Jan 2015, 03:04 PM
Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.smgclan.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4431">viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4431</a><!-- l -->

For starters neither Unreal, Uzzy or I are on there. Nobody is seperated by their rank, just sort of mushed in under Senior Member. Wait that's not even Senior Member, why tf is their an active member section with the colors of senior member. You should have cleaned out all the dumb ass update posts that Spy made, because you can just use the mod logs in MCP to find out who edited what and when, and if you really wanted to talk about what the latest update was all you have to do is put the changes in the reason for editing section under the post in the edit menu as it doesn't waste space on the site with useless posts. That and the thread will eventually get a mile long with dumb ass updates if that keeps going.
17 Jan 2015, 03:16 PM
Find Reply
Away SmG PDrilla

11 Years of Service
Threads: 69
GreenCS:GO Tournament AwardFortniterDiscord WarriorLegendary

faggot ass beasty and his paragraph
[Image: Pdrilla.png?width=1442&height=515]
17 Jan 2015, 03:46 PM
Find Reply
Offline Omega

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 183

Why are they in active members if they're taking a break?
17 Jan 2015, 04:20 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

SmG Beasty Wrote:http://www.smgclan.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4431

For starters neither Unreal, Uzzy or I are on there. Nobody is seperated by their rank, just sort of mushed in under Senior Member. Wait that's not even Senior Member, why tf is their an active member section with the colors of senior member. You should have cleaned out all the dumb ass update posts that Spy made, because you can just use the mod logs in MCP to find out who edited what and when, and if you really wanted to talk about what the latest update was all you have to do is put the changes in the reason for editing section under the post in the edit menu as it doesn't waste space on the site with useless posts. That and the thread will eventually get a mile long with dumb ass updates if that keeps going.

The first reason, sorry I'll fix that.

Second, the orange are active members not Senior members. The blue are those that have not responded for at least a month. I didn't come up with that idea, I just follow it. In less I ask the admins permissions to change the Roster completely to a different layout.

The last reason, I don't have permissions to clear Spy's posts. So I can't just make a main one and edit it after changes are made on the Roster.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
17 Jan 2015, 05:06 PM
Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

SmG Noobula Wrote:
SmG Beasty Wrote:http://www.smgclan.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4431

The first reason, sorry I'll fix that.

Second, the orange are active members not Senior members. The blue are those that have not responded for at least a month. I didn't come up with that idea, I just follow it. In less I ask the admins permissions to change the Roster completely to a different layout.

The last reason, I don't have permissions to clear Spy's posts. So I can't just make a main one and edit it after changes are made on the Roster.

Then it's not your fault, because the group permissions for Roster Manager are supposed to have you set to full MCP access in the Roster subsection. Hell, there was a time when Roster Manager had full MCP access everywhere and I was pretty much doing the mod job too lol.

Anyway, you don't have to ask permission to change the layout of the Roster. I never did and im sure Spy didn't either.
18 Jan 2015, 12:23 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Psych

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ S U C C ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
12 Years of Service
Threads: 92
Likes Given: 2
Discord: Psych#4540
Crystal DonatorLegendaryFortniter

Ah It is just like old times; I having to lock a potential flame war between you two. I have so many feels right now. *tear*

Battle, you are the Roster --->MANAGER<---. It is your job as manager to keep it up to date and organized. You do not need the approval of others to make modifications to it. As long as it makes sense then you are all good bae :3

/locked :3
[Image: jyECP6x.png]
18 Jan 2015, 01:02 AM
Find Reply