The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior
My weekend

The 24 hour temp ban is OP. All that was left in the reasoning box was a pretty link, which I would have loved to have been able to read, but unfortunately the Guest user group can't view any of the uber dank sub Reddits on this site except off topic (which is funny, because all the off topic threads are in GD and all the GD threads are in off topic. Non-spammers/milky wankers are afraid to post in GD because they don't want their threads to be closed for having the audacity to evolve like a normal human conversation, but I digress).

So I tried to hop on my dupe but forget that poor Satan was banned awhile back when I told spy to suck me off for taking admin action into his own hands. Well shit, I need a new dupe then. Nope, anti-robot measure on the register page is incompatible with mobile (gg wp admins, your lack of oversight has aided you this time). So now I'm thinking "wtf did I do that I don't do on a daily basis to warrant this?" And I'm thinking "maybe it's cause I went hard on lich and he got BTFO"? Nah, nobody likes lich, I doubt it's that. Then I thought, "maybe psych took my joking comment at him as more rude then intended", but I forgot that psych isn't a lil bitch who QQ's over words, plus he can't even ban me anyway.

Well it turns out I made an oopsie and didn't put on my reading glasses when I readed the rules like 3 years ago after I joined, because apparently spamming and drama are "against the rules". I was utterly appalled. How could you illegalize things that are at the very heart of this clan's very culture and history? And why do it, of all times, when it was centered on someone so thoroughly cemented as Anti-SmG? My only explanation was that it must be because I am the epitome of everything that isn't supposed to happen here but does so often that it's an unwritten rule that NOT bringing popcorn to such a thread is punishable by death.

And then it dawned on me. I am important. Fuck my dreams of being an admin when I first joined. I have become more- I am the embodiment of drama and shitposting. Someone who has mastered the art of walking the fine line between contempt and adoration. Never has there been a member of this site so revolting and yet loveable. I am the embodiment of everything that SmG is and was and will be. I am SmG incarnate- the clan who stands before you preaching about nothing for paragraphs in the very Flesh. I am SmG, in all of it's beautiful and it's horrid aspects.

And then I found the only appropriate thing to do was to masturbate to the thought of this. And as my smegma scorched the skies, and my eyes rolled into my head, I uttered but one phrase, a whisper from the lips of your messiah, proclaiming;

"This is what it means to belong".

And then I went into cardiac arrest for masturbating 42 times straight and died.

#worth
25 Jan 2015, 11:01 PM
Find
Offline Alloy

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 232
Re: My weekend

I didn't read what you said, ill come back when i feel like im dying.
25 Jan 2015, 11:13 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

Too bad, it'll be the best book you ever read.

Don't worry, I'm getting the people at sparknotes to abridge it for the lazy fucks like you. Also it's getting a movie adaptation, so you should be good to go on your final exam in Shitposting II Honors.
25 Jan 2015, 11:16 PM
Find
Offline RockerJ

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 14

Well then... Sir, I applaud you.
Minecraft: RockerJohn98
Halo 1 + CE: SmG RockerJ
Youtube: SmG RockerJ or Big Baby John

[Image: epiphone_les_paul_special.jpg]
[Image: rockerjohn98.png]
[Image: 28345.png]
25 Jan 2015, 11:29 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

God I hate reading essay's.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
26 Jan 2015, 12:08 AM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

If reading the hungry hungry caterpillar was a struggle, I'd hate it too.
26 Jan 2015, 01:08 AM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

How about you do my future school essay's for me? You seem to like it and so it would be a win-win for both of us.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
26 Jan 2015, 01:30 AM
Find
Offline SmG Hawk

12 Years of Service
Threads: 287
The BombBronze MedalLegendary

Hahshahaha holy shit that's funny as fuck.

Only one problem with it, spamming and drama hasn't always been part of this clan, it has recently because until now no one actually enforced punishment because they don't want to be disliked for enforcing the rules.
[Image: xYk6UVx.png]
26 Jan 2015, 02:01 AM
Find
Offline SmG Unreal

11 Years of Service
Threads: 45
Discord: Savage™#1505
OverwatchLegendary

Masterpiece
[Image: d18134bafb2b0e1894ffc3a64e55355a.png]

26 Jan 2015, 02:48 AM
Find
Offline Leaf

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 24
Programmer

Trinity used to enforce the rules, and it's not like Beasty was the only one spamming, but I'm glad that rules are being enforced and that an example was made. Beasty you're awesome in your own way and I have nothing against you. I'm glad that you take things in a good manner rather than being immature about them. Glad to see this clan doesn't take everything so seriously and can let stuff go. If more people could take a joke without getting all butthurt there'd be way less problems than there already are.
26 Jan 2015, 03:07 AM
Find