Current time: 17 May 2024, 10:35 PM

YOU SHOULD KNOW
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Likes Given: 0
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal
Re: YOU SHOULD KNOW

SmG Beasty Wrote:Your physics teacher should just quit his fucking job then, because MIT peer reviewed a Carnegie Mellon grads paper doing the math on and simulating the weather conditions which resulted in almost a 2 PSI drop.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/01/30/sports/football/deflation-experiments-show-patriots-may-have-science-on-their-side-after-all.html?referrer=">http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/01/30/sp ... ?referrer=</a><!-- m -->

How are you even in AP Physics when you can't even into Google? Are you in AP English too? I guess your school has literally no standards.

Hahaha looks who talking. He is ranked 56 in State. You are a dropout that is not in any professional field. So from what I see he is more knowledgeable than you and will always will be. The internet is such an amazing place. Meeting ignorant people has never been easy.

"The ultimate ignorance is rejection of something you know nothing about yet refuse to investigate." Dr. Wayne Dyer

What a great author. You should read some of his books.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
03 Feb 2015, 11:59 PM
Find
Offline Alloy

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 232

I would just like to say, this has been the most dissapointing year in sports history for me.

Brazil lost and got rekt in World cup.
Oregon Ducks lost in the National Championship.
Seahawks makes the most stupidest mistake in NFL history and lost the Superbowl.

Now im just hoping on Blazers might do well in playoffs and make it far.

If you guys are still here, you guys are diehard patriot fans that think Tom Brady deserves that Superbowl even though he didn't do shit at all (95% of the time are short passes), was mostly his receivers that did the work, Edelman carried the team. Goes over 10 drives, 10 yards from touchdown line, gives it away....twice. Our offensive coordinator is a drunk fegget that smokes too much marijuana during that time.
04 Feb 2015, 12:32 AM
Find
Offline Omega

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 183

"Meeting ignorant people has never been easy" .... Go look in the mirror mate.
04 Feb 2015, 07:58 AM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

SmG Noobula Wrote:
SmG Beasty Wrote:Your physics teacher should just quit his fucking job then, because MIT peer reviewed a Carnegie Mellon grads paper doing the math on and simulating the weather conditions which resulted in almost a 2 PSI drop.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/01/30/sports/football/deflation-experiments-show-patriots-may-have-science-on-their-side-after-all.html?referrer=">http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/01/30/sp ... ?referrer=</a><!-- m -->

How are you even in AP Physics when you can't even into Google? Are you in AP English too? I guess your school has literally no standards.

Hahaha looks who talking. He is ranked 56 in State. You are a dropout that is not in any professional field. So from what I see he is more knowledgeable than you and will always will be. The internet is such an amazing place. Meeting ignorant people has never been easy.

"The ultimate ignorance is rejection of something you know nothing about yet refuse to investigate." Dr. Wayne Dyer

56 in state but it's Washington, a state of losers. I knew New England was known for being a center of Academia, but I didn't know that some high school flunky from one of the worst high schools in the state could STILL show up one of Washington's top Teachers, and all because of my amazing ability to USE GOOGLE before I open my mouth.

Man, this year is just not a good year for you cucks, huh? Getting BTFO in literally every possible way.
04 Feb 2015, 08:09 AM
Find
Away SmG PDrilla

11 Years of Service
Threads: 69
GreenCS:GO Tournament AwardFortniterDiscord WarriorLegendary

Omega Wrote:
SmG Noobula Wrote:
SmG Leaf Wrote:haha when you win 45-7 the air pressure wouldn't have made a difference anyways. oh and
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://imgur.com/gallery/MNKOY1M">https://imgur.com/gallery/MNKOY1M</a><!-- m -->

You actually don't understand how much it makes a huge difference when it comes to pressure of any ball. You can easily grip a ball when it has deflated even 1%. Even more when it is freakin raining.
Please do you know anything yourself. Everything you say is literally quoted from some one else. You have absolutely no original points to bring this argument and are acting like you getting the science between air pressure and performance. Also 11 out of 12 game balls were deflated meaning there's a 99% chance that Indianapolis played with the deflated balls as well, and therefore they weren't at any sort of disadvantage.

10 out of 12 actually <.<
[Image: Pdrilla.png?width=1442&height=515]
04 Feb 2015, 06:30 PM
Find
Offline Omega

Registered
12 Years of Service

My bad^, still a high chance though.
04 Feb 2015, 07:02 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

SmG Beasty Wrote:
SmG Noobula Wrote:

56 in state but it's Washington, a state of losers. I knew New England was known for being a center of Academia, but I didn't know that some high school flunky from one of the worst high schools in the state could STILL show up one of Washington's top Teachers, and all because of my amazing ability to USE GOOGLE before I open my mouth.

Man, this year is just not a good year for you cucks, huh? Getting BTFO in literally every possible way.

Oregon not Washington. And don't be an idiot. He worked for the India's Government and worked in a Military School funded directly by India's Government. He did that for 18 years and now moved back to the States and now works here because he needed to take care of his Sister.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
04 Feb 2015, 08:32 PM
Find
Offline Leaf

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 24
Programmer

Patriots were fined for deflategate anyways and they beat seahawks in the bowl(without cheating) so what is there to argue about?
04 Feb 2015, 09:25 PM
Find
Offline Omega

Registered
12 Years of Service

SmG Leaf Wrote:Patriots were fined for deflategate anyways and they beat seahawks in the bowl(without cheating) so what is there to argue about?
The salt is unbelievable.
04 Feb 2015, 09:43 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

They were fined anyway? Anybody got a source for that?
04 Feb 2015, 10:15 PM
Find