The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior
Re: YOU SHOULD KNOW

SmG Noobula Wrote:Oregon not Washington. And don't be an idiot. He worked for the India's Government and worked in a Military School funded directly by India's Government. He did that for 18 years and now moved back to the States and now works here because he needed to take care of his Sister.

Yeah, cool story bro. Tell me again how awesome your shitty fly-over state is, I'm incredibly interested in what makes it a retard factory.

You can sit there and talk shit all you want, but I'm just laughing my ass off at how you have the gall to call me stupid and a flunkie when you can't even formulate a sentence in proper English. The fact that you're an AP student but literally get BTFO anytime you try to have an intellectual (or even just flat out reasonable) debate with anyone on here is a testament to how much getting good grades and high level courses actually reflects on ones cognitive ability.

You and your third-world teacher can stay butt blasted, it just doesn't bother me. Human's seldom acknowledge the emotions of the ants beneath their feet; in case you don't get it, that's called an analogy. I know English and it's intricacies are not really your forte.
04 Feb 2015, 11:57 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

Wow, the irony is so fuckin real right now. Its over 9000.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
05 Feb 2015, 12:41 AM
Find
Offline Alloy

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 232

I would just like to say, Beasty you turn out to be a flunker so don't argue about which teachers are shit and which aren't. Especially when that teacher got 3 kids in 1 year to Harvard. Noobela is just fucking retarded and doesn't know what he's saying he doesn't take AP classes (there's a new flash), the balls were deflated intentionally and NFL obviously says it isn't because they don't want it to be a wide outburst. They probably fined them secretly.

You guys are still arguing about football when most of you are clearly retarded and don't even look at the stats and shit. It's a fucking Super Bowl, get over it you diehard fucks. If Patriots lost Beasty would not be shit talking which is funny because last year he thought his team was going all the way but lost against shitty Broncos. Finally Gronkowski came back from injury and they started to do really well, hmmmm is it really Tom Brady or Gronkowski that had a big impact this year....

I'm just saying, Russel Wilson is having a better year than Tom Brady's rookie years, check out the stats and shit they are almost identical. He's not at the level as Tom Brady because Brady has more experience, 15 years in fact. Unlike Tom Brady, Russel Wilson is the new generation quarterbacks that can actually run the ball and make plays. This nigga has potential especially when he's the best in throwing deep balls.

THE DEFLATED BALL WAS INTENTIONAL AND EVERYBODY FUCKING KNOWS THAT ONLY PATRIOTS DIEHARDS THINK IT ISN'T OBVIOUSLY. Stop talking about that fucking controversy and actually talk about real football fucking retards.
05 Feb 2015, 11:37 AM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

The deflated ball was not intentional, there was only 1 football that was more than under a few decimals of PSI, and a mechanical engineer from Carnegie Mellon even proved that a 2 PSI drop is not impossible. Maybe if you actually grew a fucking brain and learned to read up on things before you asserted your position you wouldn't look dumb.

"I would just like to say, Beasty you turn out to be a flunker so don't argue about which teachers are shit and which aren't."

Improper tense on "turn", no comma seperating flunker and so; nice English kid. Who's the flunker again? I guess stupidity is a genetic disorder after all.
05 Feb 2015, 11:57 AM
Find
Offline Omega

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 183

Ha where the mods when you need them to lock a topic. Niggas be slackin.
05 Feb 2015, 06:40 PM
Find
Offline SmG Stinger

Reaper
12 Years of Service
Threads: 584
Discord: Stingaz#8558
Gavel of TrinityThe BombGuardianOverwatchThanks From CloudSpeaker of the House
LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiamondWriter5KGamer
The BombHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018Discord MasterBronze Medal
Cool

Omega Wrote:Ha where the mods when you need them to lock a topic. Niggas be slackin.

It's not off topic, and since they are still discussing the Super Bowl, its fine. Im not sure why they are still arguing about it though, because we all know TSM is the best super bowl team NA.
[Image: Stinger-1.gif]
05 Feb 2015, 11:13 PM
Find
Offline Alloy

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 232

SmG Beasty Wrote:The deflated ball was not intentional, there was only 1 football that was more than under a few decimals of PSI, and a mechanical engineer from Carnegie Mellon even proved that a 2 PSI drop is not impossible. Maybe if you actually grew a fucking brain and learned to read up on things before you asserted your position you wouldn't look dumb.

"I would just like to say, Beasty you turn out to be a flunker so don't argue about which teachers are crap and which aren't."

Improper tense on "turn", no comma seperating flunker and so; nice English kid. Who's the flunker again? I guess stupidity is a genetic disorder after all.

Damn, must suck to know that a kid that doesn't know English is going farther in life than you. Get rekt nigga. I skipped a grade brah and English is my third language so go suck a *****. "Whose the flunker again?" last time i checked it's still you. Btw, you misspelled separating, at least i know how to spell properly. Like I give a fuck about my grammar kid, my future career doesn't involve chatting with a flunker.

Beasty stop pulling excuses about your fucking life I'm also in somewhat similar situation but more dramatic but unlike you I don't want to discuss about it. There are reasons why I don't want to talk in teamspeak and a little part of it is because of my life complications. But I still get fucking good grades and I'm the only minority to be at very high level classes, because i fucking work hard not sit my ass on a couch or behind a computer my whole fucking day. It's worth sacrificing 4 years of highschool in order to secure a good 30-50 years of enjoying life.
05 Feb 2015, 11:55 PM
Find
Offline SmG Stinger

Reaper
12 Years of Service
Threads: 584
Discord: Stingaz#8558
Gavel of TrinityThe BombGuardianOverwatchThanks From CloudSpeaker of the House
LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiamondWriter5KGamer
The BombHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018Discord MasterBronze Medal
Cool