Current time: 04 May 2024, 01:57 PM

Homosexuality Is a MENTAL ILLNESS!
Offline Vergo

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 33
Likes Given: 0
Re: Homosexuality Is a MENTAL ILLNESS!

Even if its a mental illness why u care. Let them do what they please. As long as u dont hang around with them. I dislike gays overall but I keep it for my self. Do the same and keep ur hate or gfto.
I believe, whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you....Stronger!                          

[Image: o6ldxq9c.png]
Tryouts done: 5
Fake's Caught : 24 Glitcher's Caught : 11 Hackers caught : 3

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnhDnr3hml3KGHDBoVlsn...G_yD9GeLoV]
[Image: 4062781678.png][Image: tumblr_inline_ng02a3R9WW1t635ft.gif]
03 Apr 2015, 10:06 AM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

Guys, it's a troll. Don't feed him.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
03 Apr 2015, 12:12 PM
Find
Offline Yagguh

Registered
9 Years of Service
Threads: 0

Every time I try to inform people about an issue, someone always comes out and calls me a "troll". The people who posted in my thread are the real trolls.

Hate? I don't hate or discriminate against the mentally ill.

I am suggesting that homosexuals get HELP.

I've known a lot of homo/bi/transsexuals before and they are the most confused group of people I have ever seen. They ALWAYS change their beliefs, likings, interests, what they want to do with their lives and they just can not decide and that is why they're lives only go down hill.

The anus was meant to excrete, not "take in", if it's used in that manner, it can cause a lot of problems (tearing of tissues within the anus). I've known homosexuals who have to wear diapers all the time for rather obvious reasons.

So, that's proof the anus is not a sexual organ.

Food and sex all the time is the way of the animal, you can thank the television (tell-a-vision) for turning the majority of people into this degenerate "lifestyle".

Like I said, being attracted to someone of the same gender is about as normal as hearing voices in your head (Schizophrenia).

EVERYTHING and I mean everything you see on tv is FAKE. I've known people who work in the tv industry and even "reality" tv shows are highly exaggerated or are just completely fake in general.

Even George Bush admits this about tv:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sITmVizv6X4">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sITmVizv6X4</a><!-- m -->

It's funny how people try to attack me since they don't want to believe in these things, they can not even provide a SIMPLE argument against, instead, just throw out childish insults. The even funnier thing is, is that they seem to have trouble spelling their simple insults.

Just trying to help you get on "the right track" and be informed... but the majority's wish is to remain ignorant.

In the 1900's alone, over 200 million people were murdered by THEIR OWN governments. Why? Because they didn't want to inform/educate themselves.

And history repeats itself... over and over and over again.
03 Apr 2015, 01:37 PM
Find
Offline Yagguh

Registered
9 Years of Service
Threads: 0

Rebel Wrote:Sex is a fun little side activity. Get it right.

Oh, a "pleasure junkie".

This is the definition of ABUSE.

Sex is for reproduction not a "fun" activity.

Kind of like drugs, you can use them to expand your mind, enhance creativity and improve yourself (that's why most billionaires and inventors used drugs) or you can use them because "they're fun" and "feels good", that's abusing them and that's how people's lives go down hill because of drug use.

Sex is also more damaging to your brain than most drugs.

Oh, not too mention, everyone you have sex with you keep their DNA for up too 10 years.

So, let's just say someone has sex with someone, well he/she holds that person's dna.

OK, let's just say you have sex with a person who's "done it" to 50 other people, well, you now have the DNA of 51 people.

Sex is when you become "one" with someone else. Abuse it? Nothing good will come.
03 Apr 2015, 01:53 PM
Find
Offline Rebel

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 136

It seems someone here is having a difficult time trying to get laid.

Also... There's a reason condoms exist, babe. ;)
Download now!

[Image: 1832421002.png][Image: 6977435.gif]
Reaper Squad Founder
[Image: lY5Iifw.jpg]
03 Apr 2015, 05:08 PM
Find
Offline SmG Hawk

12 Years of Service
Threads: 287
The BombBronze MedalLegendary

Yagguh Wrote:Oh, not too mention, everyone you have sex with you keep their DNA for up too 10 years.

Wrong "too" kid.

I find it funny how much time you're wasting here, do something better with it. If this how you feel and you want to 'help' homosexuals, then fucking get out there and 'help', I mean fuck stop preaching to us, we don't care what you think; it's a waste of your time here so go out, make use of your time and make a difference.

Gotta question for you, if you're on a honeymoon, are you only going to have sex the once just to consummate the marriage, or to begin to reproduce?
I bet when that day comes you won't think that sex is only for reproduction and that it 'damages your brain'.
[Image: xYk6UVx.png]
03 Apr 2015, 06:07 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

Yagguh Wrote:Every time I try to inform people about an issue, someone always comes out and calls me a "troll". The people who posted in my thread are the real trolls.

Hate? I don't hate or discriminate against the mentally ill.

I am suggesting that homosexuals get HELP.

I've known a lot of homo/bi/transsexuals before and they are the most confused group of people I have ever seen. They ALWAYS change their beliefs, likings, interests, what they want to do with their lives and they just can not decide and that is why they're lives only go down hill.

The anus was meant to excrete, not "take in", if it's used in that manner, it can cause a lot of problems (tearing of tissues within the anus). I've known homosexuals who have to wear diapers all the time for rather obvious reasons.

So, that's proof the anus is not a sexual organ.

Food and sex all the time is the way of the animal, you can thank the television (tell-a-vision) for turning the majority of people into this degenerate "lifestyle".

Like I said, being attracted to someone of the same gender is about as normal as hearing voices in your head (Schizophrenia).

EVERYTHING and I mean everything you see on tv is FAKE. I've known people who work in the tv industry and even "reality" tv shows are highly exaggerated or are just completely fake in general.

Even George Bush admits this about tv:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sITmVizv6X4">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sITmVizv6X4</a><!-- m -->

It's funny how people try to attack me since they don't want to believe in these things, they can not even provide a SIMPLE argument against, instead, just throw out childish insults. The even funnier thing is, is that they seem to have trouble spelling their simple insults.

Just trying to help you get on "the right track" and be informed... but the majority's wish is to remain ignorant.

In the 1900's alone, over 200 million people were murdered by THEIR OWN governments. Why? Because they didn't want to inform/educate themselves.

And history repeats itself... over and over and over again.

dude, you're So fucking right! Anytime you try and show these homosexuals how theiR nature Can and is against not only against gods will, but genuinely wrong they get All mad. Sometimes i think these guys who like other Men are just trying to deny how mentally ill they are.

i mean half the time they can't even use proper grammar or Find the period key, as if they are trying to hide secret codes Unto their Crazed posts or something by Kapitalizing certain letters. Of course, that just detracts From their perverse and Fucking sick nature.

+1 to you good sir.
03 Apr 2015, 06:11 PM
Find
Offline Omega

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 183

Were you an unwanted child my friend? If so I feel for you :(
03 Apr 2015, 06:13 PM
Find
Away SmG Storm

13 Years of Service
Threads: 203
Ghost

Yagguh Wrote:Even George Bush admits this about tv
Even George Bush admits
George Bush
do i really need to say anything else
[Image: MCZBxMS.gif]
03 Apr 2015, 06:34 PM
Find
Offline Vergo

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 33

Wait wait, so that means Battlefire and Rebel are mentally sick?
I believe, whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you....Stronger!                          

[Image: o6ldxq9c.png]
Tryouts done: 5
Fake's Caught : 24 Glitcher's Caught : 11 Hackers caught : 3

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnhDnr3hml3KGHDBoVlsn...G_yD9GeLoV]
[Image: 4062781678.png][Image: tumblr_inline_ng02a3R9WW1t635ft.gif]
03 Apr 2015, 06:37 PM
Find