Banned
Banned
9 Years of Service
Threads: 23
Likes Given: 0
Thanks From CloudEmerald Donator
Re: Homosexuality Is a MENTAL ILLNESS!

Yes I know this is an old topic, thats a month old, but

SmG Vergo Wrote:Even if its a mental illness why u care. Let them do what they please. As long as u dont hang around with them. I dislike gays overall but I keep it for my self. Do the same and keep ur hate or gfto.

What he said. I do agree that it can be a mental illness, but then why do you care? Banerino please, or my name isnt the Lich King.

Plus I was counting on a Beasty vs Psych fight (remember our facebook fights psych) xD
04 May 2015, 07:45 PM
Find
Offline Rebel

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 136

Well I dislike heterosexuals... Despite being heterosexual... 80% of my friends are either gay or bi. Its rather interesting actually. Its not a mental illness, fucktards...
Download now!

[Image: 1832421002.png][Image: 6977435.gif]
Reaper Squad Founder
[Image: lY5Iifw.jpg]
05 May 2015, 12:01 AM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

A butt is pretty similar whether it's got a pee pee or a vagoo on the front.

I think most people can have the buttsex with both genders, but like (especially with guys) if you ask them if they could fuck someone from the same gender, most people don't actually think about it and instead sort of jump to "eww fuck no" even if they aren't against homo/bisexuality.

But I think that if people like actually sat there and thought about sexing the another dude, and not just for a fleeting moment but like actually thought about it seriously for a minute, they'd get a "wtf boner stahp" moment.

Then they'd go home and in the shower, they'd remember that awkward boner they had earlier, and they'd get curious, so they stick a finger up there bum bum or something. Nothing serious, just the tip of an index finger. It would feel weird at first, like the first time they masturbated when they were like 12. It's a new feeling with a lot of stigma, and it would be easy to just go wtf and forget it happened. They plan to do that until they are in the shower a few days later, and they get curious again. So they try it again. It doesn't feel as weird this time. In fact, it's not half bad. B-but they're not gay of course, it's only anal stim, it's not like they're thinking of those fingers as a ***** or anything- which is true, for now at least. Because pretty soon, one finger becomes two, two becomes three, three becomes four, four becomes a dildo, and I mean shit, you've got a rubber ***** up your ass now.

Of course it's not gay- it's not a real *****. But at this point, are you as afraid of a real one as you were before? Maybe not after all. And hey, it may be a little gay, but at least your not sucking it or rubbing it or anything, you're just allowing it to go up your bum. But I mean, you already touch your own *****... I'm sure if it's washed it's not soooo bad, you're already letting it inside of you after all. And it's just a handy, not a BJ or anything. Though plenty of girls do that too, it's a relatively normal thing, and I mean, if you've already come this far, m- maybe it won't be so bad to try it once. Just a lick on the tip is fine, you don't need to deep throat the God damn thing. But tiny little licks are kind of unsatisfying, and hell, this isn't so bad. It's kind of exciting, a little gross but that makes it kind of hot too, like getting all sweaty when you're bumping raw. So let's try taking in just a little more... and a little more... and little more... what? You've already got most of thing in your mouth now.

And it snowballs from there. The moral of the story is faggots are degenerates who should burn on a cross before they infect our children with their disease, gg.
05 May 2015, 12:39 AM
Find
Offline Legacy

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 25
Legendary

No one has the right to point the finger at a homosexual and label them as having a mental illness. That's the bottom line. HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU ACTUALLY SIT HERE AND SAY ITS AN ILLNESS OR EVEN AGREE THAT'S AN ILLNESS WHEN ITS SOMEONES SEXUAL PREFERENCE? That doesn't make them mentally ill. What? because it doesn't fit in with the laws of nature? Idgaf, if you support or even agree with it, you are a ****. Fuck you all
#StingerWhatsGood?
05 May 2015, 02:50 AM
Find
Offline SmG Psych

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ S U C C ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
12 Years of Service
Threads: 92
Likes Given: 2
Discord: Psych#4540
Crystal DonatorLegendaryFortniter

This is still going on? XD Look it doesn't matter and the flaming is not needed. I am bisexual and lets just say some members have told me they find it odd but there is nothing wrong with it. Is it your business who fucks who? Unless it is you no.

/locked to prevent more flaming

PS: If you think its a mental illness, you are mentally ill IMHO
[Image: jyECP6x.png]
05 May 2015, 06:28 AM
Find