Current time: 11 May 2024, 08:44 AM

National Guards called to Baltimore to protect properties
Offline Rebel

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 136
Likes Given: 0
Re: National Guards called to Baltimore to protect propertie

I love people who can talk big behind a keyboard but would probably cry if you meet them in person. Lich has always been one of those people. Haha
Download now!

[Image: 1832421002.png][Image: 6977435.gif]
Reaper Squad Founder
[Image: lY5Iifw.jpg]
06 May 2015, 08:01 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

Skywrath Wrote:
SmG Leaf Wrote:You're the douche who claimed Russia was superior before anyone said anything about USA vs USSR. And how did you get back on topic? This thread is dead. If you want to talk about Baltimore go for iy but USA vs Russia should be a new topic if that's what you want to crap about.

Do yourself a favor and kill yourself. Kthxbye. Your really starting to annoy me now.

SmG Beasty Wrote:>"says the mercian"

Nice rebuttal, faggot. I find it distasteful that you don't even know your own heritage in the first place and have to be lectured on it by a country like ours.

Can't wait for the Mudslimes to start WWIII with their pining for a caliphate and global jihad. That way, we can wipe out the sand African American, best Koreans and drunken Slavs in one fell swoop. Fucking degenerates like you guys shouldn't breathe my air.

Why would we want to breathe your filthy merican air? We all know your all so "pacifist". Do not lecture me on my heritage, as you dont know it. Nor do I particulary like listening to your bogan comments. If anything your the filth on this forum, if we are the filth to the world. Filth like you deserve the trash bin if anything else, but seeing how your american, your already there. Keep this up kiddo, im quite sure your proud of your hertiage. Go nuke another country.

Russia air is all radioactive lol.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
06 May 2015, 10:16 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

Skywrath Wrote:Why would we want to breathe your filthy merican air? We all know your all so "pacifist". Do not lecture me on my heritage, as you dont know it. Nor do I particulary like listening to your bogan comments. If anything your the filth on this forum, if we are the filth to the world. Filth like you deserve the trash bin if anything else, but seeing how your american, your already there. Keep this up kiddo, im quite sure your proud of your hertiage. Go nuke another country.

Yeah, pretty proud of my heritage. Scottish, English, and Italian mostly. The Roman Empire, British Empire and now American Empire are in my genes. I've got the glorious blood of fucking Emperors in me. You've the blood of some drunk homophobes in you. You're not even fit to speak to me, fucking peasant.

Understandable that you're so pissed off. I mean shit, must be hard not having Western European heritage. You have my sympathies.
06 May 2015, 10:51 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

You also have some African in you. Science said so.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
06 May 2015, 11:29 PM
Find