National Guards called to Baltimore to protect properties
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Likes Given: 0
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal
Re: National Guards called to Baltimore to protect propertie

SmG Beasty Wrote:
Skywrath Wrote:Only in America. And you call yourself a civilized nation, while pointing that out to Russia.

Lol, go home you fucking Slav, you're drunk. Then again, when are you not? Don't make us kick your ass again, it's only been like 25 years.

These are just African American being African American. Blacks are like 18% of the American population but make up over 50% of all murder convictions. Chimp outs are to be expected, but don't confuse these guys for Americans. The only thing they have in relation to America is it's where their welfare checks come from.

PS **** Muslims and Jews too.

Fuck me.... That is not nice.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
04 May 2015, 10:08 PM
Find
Offline Leaf

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 24
Programmer

Lol beasty I love you. No homo though, sorry.
04 May 2015, 10:09 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

SmG Battlefire Wrote:
SmG Beasty Wrote:
Skywrath Wrote:Only in America. And you call yourself a civilized nation, while pointing that out to Russia.

Lol, go home you fucking Slav, you're drunk. Then again, when are you not? Don't make us kick your ass again, it's only been like 25 years.

These are just African American being African American. Blacks are like 18% of the American population but make up over 50% of all murder convictions. Chimp outs are to be expected, but don't confuse these guys for Americans. The only thing they have in relation to America is it's where their welfare checks come from.

PS **** Muslims and Jews too.

Fuck me.... That is not nice.

Turn your fucking word censor off you faggot.
04 May 2015, 10:11 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

SmG Leaf Wrote:Lol beasty I love you. No homo though, sorry.

Your mind is telling you no, but your body is telling you yes.
04 May 2015, 10:12 PM
Find
Offline Skywrath

Banned
Banned
9 Years of Service
Threads: 23
Thanks From CloudEmerald Donator

Excuse me? Your thrice damned country fears us, so that what happens is it slaps sanctions (which does nothing but to infuriate Putin), while begging him to intervene with the Middle East relations. Where have you been for the past idk 6 months? Fucking bogan. And do you really want me to get into the specifics, because as you mericans say, Ill be giving you a run for your money. So do me a favor, turn your filthy bogan ass 180 degrees, and step away from the topic thank you, unless you got a decent response. And to set the record straight, I'M RUSSIAN, not Slav. Get your facts right, Chris.

Pardon me for the language but he had it coming.
05 May 2015, 06:17 AM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

Skywrath Wrote:Excuse me? Your thrice damned country fears us, so that what happens is it slaps sanctions (which does nothing but to infuriate Putin), while begging him to intervene with the Middle East relations. Where have you been for the past idk 6 months? Fucking bogan. And do you really want me to get into the specifics, because as you mericans say, Ill be giving you a run for your money. So do me a favor, turn your filthy bogan ass 180 degrees, and step away from the topic thank you, unless you got a decent response. And to set the record straight, I'M RUSSIAN, not Slav. Get your facts right, Chris.

Lmao, first of all, Russians are Slavs, unless you mean to tell me that you're not even ethnic Russian, in which case I feel even more bad for your pathetic ass.

Nobody is scared of Russia and your third rate industry and your pathetic military or whatever. China has more influence in the world than you cucks, and half of that country is like little kids in sweat shops and shit.

No one wants you in the Middle East, Russia; we barely want to deal with you in Eastern Europe. I think it's funny that you openly admit we infuriate your fascist pig leader with our sanctions. The whole world dances to our tune, and you're certainly no different. How does it feel to have glorious mother Russia on it's knees to the nuts of a 200 year old country lmao? Taste my freedom bitch, murica.
05 May 2015, 07:17 AM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

Russia can't sustain itself with its shitty economy and military. Their economy can't even support the military complex. So instead of hiring privet contractors. Putin has to do it himself. U.S. and the rest of NATO pays others to upgrade their stuff.

And really afraid of Russia? We rekt the ruble and people stop buying Russian oil. Instead they buy from Saudi Arabia making Russia oil exports drop 32.5%. Sanctioning Russia's central bank and top officials. Did you know Putin had to cut his government officials salary? Ruble is just terrible which is going to face inflation because they suck at maintaining its value. Actually, it kinda already is.

The dollar is far stronger and stable. Not perfect but just imagine if it was actually backed by silver or gold? We have the largest gold reserve and if our money was backed by it. Or even better backed by silver which brings back our silver certificate. But it's just being printed as federal reserve notes which is terrible. But then again better than Putins Ruble.

Putin is a dictator who wants the USSR back. Ukraine crisis and Russian aggression against Lithuania. Proving he is fuckin crazy.
05 May 2015, 01:16 PM
Find
Offline Skywrath

Banned
Banned
9 Years of Service
Threads: 23
Thanks From CloudEmerald Donator

SmG Beasty Wrote:
Skywrath Wrote:Excuse me? Your thrice damned country fears us, so that what happens is it slaps sanctions (which does nothing but to infuriate Putin), while begging him to intervene with the Middle East relations. Where have you been for the past idk 6 months? Fucking bogan. And do you really want me to get into the specifics, because as you mericans say, Ill be giving you a run for your money. So do me a favor, turn your filthy bogan ass 180 degrees, and step away from the topic thank you, unless you got a decent response. And to set the record straight, I'M RUSSIAN, not Slav. Get your facts right, Chris.

Lmao, first of all, Russians are Slavs, unless you mean to tell me that you're not even ethnic Russian, in which case I feel even more bad for your pathetic ass.

Nobody is scared of Russia and your third rate industry and your pathetic military or whatever. China has more influence in the world than you cucks, and half of that country is like little kids in sweat shops and crap.

No one wants you in the Middle East, Russia; we barely want to deal with you in Eastern Europe. I think it's funny that you openly admit we infuriate your fascist pig leader with our sanctions. The whole world dances to our tune, and you're certainly no different. How does it feel to have glorious mother Russia on it's knees to the nuts of a 200 year old country lmao? Taste my freedom *****, murica.

And just like that we got a flame war on our hands. Let's deconstruct your statement shall we?

First of all, being Russian I think I know my own heritage better than yours. Secondly, if your not scared of us, then why what I am saying is true? As for the fascist pig leader statement, yeah I agree with that, meaning I personally disapprove over his action. As for dancing to your whims, are you insane? We just took Crimea, and the worst your shitty president has done was scowl us. What too afraid to show off your so called superiority? Yeah, some power you got there. Thirdly, your freedom is over-extensive as

A) You have riots in Balitimore, all armed with guns, which you cant even keep under control, and wonder why.
B) Who in their right mind would sell guns to EVERYONE? That's a personal invitation for armed riots.

SmG Battlefire Wrote:Russia can't sustain itself with its crap economy and military. Their economy can't even support the military complex. So instead of hiring privet contractors. Putin has to do it himself. U.S. and the rest of NATO pays others to upgrade their stuff.

And really afraid of Russia? We rekt the ruble and people stop buying Russian oil. Instead they buy from Saudi Arabia making Russia oil exports drop 32.5%. Sanctioning Russia's central bank and top officials. Did you know Putin had to cut his government officials salary? Ruble is just terrible which is going to face inflation because they suck at maintaining its value. Actually, it kinda already is.

The dollar is far stronger and stable. Not perfect but just imagine if it was actually backed by silver or gold? We have the largest gold reserve and if our money was backed by it. Or even better backed by silver which brings back our silver certificate. But it's just being printed as federal reserve notes which is terrible. But then again better than Putins Ruble.

Putin is a dictator who wants the USSR back. Ukraine crisis and Russian aggression against Lithuania. Proving he is fuckin crazy.

Not disagreeing with you there. But like I said the sanctions do nothing but infuriate him. Also you still buy our oil, and our space engines. Take the latest rocket crash for instance. As for the middle east relation, there was an article in the TIME, proving what I said was right. Ill find it when I get home.
05 May 2015, 06:32 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

Skywrath Wrote:
SmG Beasty Wrote:

Nobody is scared of Russia and your third rate industry and your pathetic military or whatever. China has more influence in the world than you cucks, and half of that country is like little kids in sweat shops and crap.

No one wants you in the Middle East, Russia; we barely want to deal with you in Eastern Europe. I think it's funny that you openly admit we infuriate your fascist pig leader with our sanctions. The whole world dances to our tune, and you're certainly no different. How does it feel to have glorious mother Russia on it's knees to the nuts of a 200 year old country lmao? Taste my freedom *****, murica.

And just like that we got a flame war on our hands. Let's deconstruct your statement shall we?

First of all, being Russian I think I know my own heritage better than yours. Secondly, if your not scared of us, then why what I am saying is true? As for the fascist pig leader statement, yeah I agree with that, meaning I personally disapprove over his action. As for dancing to your whims, are you insane? We just took Crimea, and the worst your crap president has done was scowl us. What too afraid to show off your so called superiority? Yeah, some power you got there. Thirdly, your freedom is over-extensive as

A) You have riots in Balitimore, all armed with guns, which you cant even keep under control, and wonder why.
B) Who in their right mind would sell guns to EVERYONE? That's a personal invitation for armed riots.

SmG Battlefire Wrote:Russia can't sustain itself with its crap economy and military. Their economy can't even support the military complex. So instead of hiring privet contractors. Putin has to do it himself. U.S. and the rest of NATO pays others to upgrade their stuff.

Not disagreeing with you there. But like I said the sanctions do nothing but infuriate him. Also you still buy our oil, and our space engines. Take the latest rocket crash for instance. As for the middle east relation, there was an article in the TIME, proving what I said was right. Ill find it when I get home.

Here's a simple solution if he doesn't want sanctions. Get out of Ukraine. If he is so afraid of NATO moving in his doorsteps maybe he should stop being so aggressive in Ukraine. He interferes in Ukraine and blames the United States giving supplies to Kiev security forces.

Yeah we buy rockets from them. That is because it is cheaper than making them ourselves. Also we buy the thrusters not the actual rocket engines. Two different things.
05 May 2015, 09:07 PM
Find
Offline Leaf

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 24
Programmer

Lol how a Baltimore topic turned into USA vs USSR. I'm not going to lie our country has plenty of problems but why do you come on this forum just to start shit lich? Really get a fucking life. You've been banned b4 and somehow convinced psych to keep cloud from banning you again. You shitpost more than anyone here percentage wise so either keep it on topic and avoid the drama or fuck off.
05 May 2015, 10:19 PM
Find