Offline Skywrath

Banned
Banned
9 Years of Service
Threads: 23
Likes Given: 0
Thanks From CloudEmerald Donator
Re: National Guards called to Baltimore to protect propertie

SmG Leaf Wrote:Lol how a Baltimore topic turned into USA vs USSR. I'm not going to lie our country has plenty of problems but why do you come on this forum just to start crap lich? Really get a fucking life. You've been banned b4 and somehow convinced psych to keep cloud from banning you again. You crap more than anyone here percentage wise so either keep it on topic and avoid the drama or **** off.

In all honesty, I used it as an example. Beasty just decided to take it further so I obliged. Yes I know how much you all hate me come up with something original.
06 May 2015, 12:58 AM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

Skywrath Wrote:
SmG Leaf Wrote:Lol how a Baltimore topic turned into USA vs USSR. I'm not going to lie our country has plenty of problems but why do you come on this forum just to start crap lich? Really get a fucking life. You've been banned b4 and somehow convinced psych to keep cloud from banning you again. You crap more than anyone here percentage wise so either keep it on topic and avoid the drama or **** off.

In all honesty, I used it as an example. Beasty just decided to take it further so I obliged. Yes I know how much you all hate me come up with something original.

lmao this smug motherfucker. Don't you realize I didn't bother replying because you're clearly retarded?

If you took two seconds to use google you'd know that Russians are fucking slavs.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Are+russians+slavs%3F">http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Are+russians+slavs%3F</a><!-- m -->

Why would I bother replying to a retard like you when you can't even get "your own background right". PS ethnic russsians aren't dark skinned like you were in your apology video quite some time back. Nice try, fag.
06 May 2015, 01:25 AM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

Slavs are funny people tho.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
06 May 2015, 03:48 AM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

SmG Battlefire Wrote:Slavs are funny people tho.

Evidently.
06 May 2015, 07:20 AM
Find
Offline Skywrath

Banned
Banned
9 Years of Service

Says the merican. Anyhow back on topic, you didnt even bother coming up with an orginal response. I find it distasteful hat such a pathetic excuse for the nation is lecturing me on my own heritage, to feed nothing more then your overdeveloped sense of vengeance, and your so called superiority.
06 May 2015, 07:37 AM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

>"says the mercian"

Nice rebuttal, faggot. I find it distasteful that you don't even know your own heritage in the first place and have to be lectured on it by a country like ours.

Can't wait for the Mudslimes to start WWIII with their pining for a caliphate and global jihad. That way, we can wipe out the sand niggers, best Koreans and drunken Slavs in one fell swoop. Fucking degenerates like you guys shouldn't breathe my air.
06 May 2015, 09:19 AM
Find
Offline Leaf

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 24
Programmer

You're the douche who claimed Russia was superior before anyone said anything about USA vs USSR. And how did you get back on topic? This thread is dead. If you want to talk about Baltimore go for iy but USA vs Russia should be a new topic if that's what you want to shitpost about.
06 May 2015, 09:25 AM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

Inb4 "muh racism, topic locked".

They're a cancer to the world.

You got a bunch of monkeys in sheets running around in the desert chopping people's heads off in the name of an invisible sky daddy.

You've got a bunch of drunk, gay beating xenophobes land grabbing in Eastern Europe like pre WWII nazi germany.

You've got a bunch of short dicked sheep who'd love nothing more than to nuke the world for their long dead glorious leader if only they could build a working fucking rocket.

They're degenerates destroying the Earth and the prospect of the human race's future. No sympathy for these disgusting creatures.
06 May 2015, 09:30 AM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

Doesn't science say we all originated from Africa.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
06 May 2015, 11:19 AM
Find
Offline Skywrath

Banned
Banned
9 Years of Service

SmG Leaf Wrote:You're the douche who claimed Russia was superior before anyone said anything about USA vs USSR. And how did you get back on topic? This thread is dead. If you want to talk about Baltimore go for iy but USA vs Russia should be a new topic if that's what you want to crap about.

Do yourself a favor and kill yourself. Kthxbye. Your really starting to annoy me now.

SmG Beasty Wrote:>"says the mercian"

Nice rebuttal, faggot. I find it distasteful that you don't even know your own heritage in the first place and have to be lectured on it by a country like ours.

Can't wait for the Mudslimes to start WWIII with their pining for a caliphate and global jihad. That way, we can wipe out the sand African American, best Koreans and drunken Slavs in one fell swoop. Fucking degenerates like you guys shouldn't breathe my air.

Why would we want to breathe your filthy merican air? We all know your all so "pacifist". Do not lecture me on my heritage, as you dont know it. Nor do I particulary like listening to your bogan comments. If anything your the filth on this forum, if we are the filth to the world. Filth like you deserve the trash bin if anything else, but seeing how your american, your already there. Keep this up kiddo, im quite sure your proud of your hertiage. Go nuke another country.
06 May 2015, 07:59 PM
Find