The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior
Damn, I'm not sure what to do....

Alright.... So I was at work today and this co-worker of mine who works in another part of the store who I don't really interact with kept trying to start conversation with me about like pointless shit.

Anyways, so come time for me to leave, I was waiting for my ride to show up which was late, and she was coincidentally on her 15 at the time. Anyways she basically started talking to me again but she got way more personal and started talking about our ages and whether or not I had a girl or anything. When I said no, she basically called me hot and a few mins later asked me if I "wanted to chill". TL;DR I am pretty sure she was basically asking me if I was DTF.

The thing is, she's like 28 going on 29 and I'm 19. She also is definately that kind of girl that smokes and all that shit (she was saying she was like straight outta bawston and shit and she had the accent and everything, she definately gave off that hardass girl vibe), which I basically don't do that kind of thing. She wasn't ugly, but she's not hot either.

I didn't spaghetti, but to be honest I was kinda nervous and basically told her that I was a little young for that and all. But I can't help but keep thinking that if I wanted to salvage it I could always go to her and basically say that I was kind of nervous and not very experienced with woman. Hell, maybe that's be a plus?

I'm just not sure. She doesn't seem like somebody I'd want to have a real relationship with or anything, so I wouldn't want to give that kind of idea, but at the same time it might be good to get some experience for once you know?

I'm just not really sure what to do.
19 May 2015, 09:49 PM
Find
Offline Ray88

12 Years of Service
Threads: 237
GhostLegendary
Re: Damn, I'm not sure what to do....

pics or gtfo
pls no copy pasterino
[Image: 869aa92efa.jpg]
i7-5820k @ 4.7 ghz, Asus X99 sabertooth TUF, Kingston DDR4-3200 16 GB 
Corsair H110i GT AIO, Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB x 2, EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid
 Asus ROG Swift PG279Q 1440p/165hz, Corsair AX760w, Corsair Obsidian 750D
[Image: 2348111620.png]
19 May 2015, 10:14 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

Ray I'm being serious.

But I mean at the same time there's a girl in my history class that I'm pretty interested in and I'm pretty damn sure she's interested in me too, considering I've seen her looking towards me multiple times, I'm like the only person she tries to talk to, she only seems to smile in there when we talk ect. Not only is she 19 too, but she's really cute and I know we share similar interests, but this week is basically her last week before the seniors leave early (which I can't but we don't need to go into that.) so basically I have man up either tomorrow or Friday and asks her if she wants to hang out or something.

That's probably making it a bit harder to decide. It's like do I man up and try to ask a girl out that I think is really cute and could actually have a relationship with but risk rejection? Or should I just like get my ***** sucked by some older woman or something even though I know that we probably wouldn't ever hit it off in the same sense? Then again, she could just be looking for a fuck or something, but I don't know. God this shit is too complicated, and I'm too lazy to play these games, that's probably why I never bothered trying to put myself out there before now. Cause I mean I'm not ugly or retarded or anything, it's just that I'm introverted and not the best at doing these social dances.
19 May 2015, 10:20 PM
Find
Offline Leaf

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 24
Programmer

dude asking a girl out is easy all you have to do is be confident and be yourself. If she likes you you'll at least get her number if not a date. you're shutting yourself down before you even try and rejection isn't as bad as never knowing. and the hell with that older chick easy fucks like that are pointless. either go for a relationship with the girl in your class or just meet girls at parties. whatever you do just be confident about who you are. As long as you're not a creep you'll be fine.
19 May 2015, 10:43 PM
Find
Offline Ray88

12 Years of Service
Threads: 237
GhostLegendary

how is it rejection? just ask her if she wants to hang out
it's not like you're asking her to be your girlfriend the first day
[Image: 869aa92efa.jpg]
i7-5820k @ 4.7 ghz, Asus X99 sabertooth TUF, Kingston DDR4-3200 16 GB 
Corsair H110i GT AIO, Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB x 2, EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid
 Asus ROG Swift PG279Q 1440p/165hz, Corsair AX760w, Corsair Obsidian 750D
[Image: 2348111620.png]
19 May 2015, 10:43 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

SmG Ray88 Wrote:how is it rejection? just ask her if she wants to hang out
it's not like you're asking her to be your girlfriend the first day

I said that because she's not retarded and given that we both have seemed kind of interested in each other I think she'd know why I want to hang out with her. But I mean like fuck idk I'm just nervous why you picking on me man.
19 May 2015, 10:51 PM
Find
Offline Leaf

Registered
11 Years of Service
Programmer

you're making something out of nothing. just relax and don't worry about it best advice I can give.
19 May 2015, 10:58 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

My expertise in this field is very low. But I say hang out with her and see. Stay relaxed and see what the outcome will be. If you see or sense something wrong then leave and stay away from her. For the age, that is not abnormal because I see many people in relationships that their ages are just like the way you described it.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
19 May 2015, 11:11 PM
Find
Offline Leaf

Registered
11 Years of Service
Programmer

Even if you just want a fuck buddy I'd meet a sloot your own age. ain't no telling where that older lady's been. Do what you want but it's better to go for a real relationship with someone your own age; you can take someone your age to more social events where as it'd be weird to take someone that much older.
19 May 2015, 11:40 PM
Find
Offline Legacy

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 25
Legendary

TOOT HER THEN BOOT HER WORKS EVERY TIME
#StingerWhatsGood?
20 May 2015, 12:13 AM