Threads: 124
Likes Given: 0
Discord: drago2030#9134
JokerCoolCS:GO Tournament AwardLegendaryThe BombThe Bomb
The BombGamerHand-held/Mobile Gamer
Re: Really? Flamer?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOwERHxXcTs[/youtube]
[Image: ixqcnOT.png]
Member -> Admin -> Member -> Senpai Member -> Recruiter  -> Senpai Member -> Server Manager -> Support -Senpai Member
[力こそすべてだ]
Original Avatar by TID - https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=418969
10 Aug 2015, 02:28 AM
Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

FUCKING HOT M8 EBIN MEMES
10 Aug 2015, 03:51 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Psych

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ S U C C ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
12 Years of Service
Threads: 92
Likes Given: 2
Discord: Psych#4540
Crystal DonatorLegendaryFortniter

Nah just means one step closer to banned ;3
[Image: jyECP6x.png]
11 Aug 2015, 03:11 AM
Find Reply
Offline Skywrath

Banned
Banned
9 Years of Service
Threads: 23
Thanks From CloudEmerald Donator

SmG Psych Wrote:Nah just means one step closer to banned ;3
12 Aug 2015, 06:58 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

Skywrath Wrote:

The Irony is so real. Aren't you the guy who actually been permanently banned?

But then some dumbass thought to himself, "Its been a while so the kid probably changed. Even though we gave him a chance before this and the time before that."
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
12 Aug 2015, 07:34 PM
Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

SmG Battlefire Wrote:
Skywrath Wrote:

The Irony is so real. Aren't you the guy who actually been permanently banned?

But then some dumbass thought to himself, "Its been a while so the kid probably changed. Even though we gave him a chance before this and the time before that."

Damn nigga, you know you're fucked when even battle has a good point against you.
12 Aug 2015, 09:45 PM
Find Reply
Offline Skywrath

Banned
Banned
9 Years of Service
Threads: 23
Thanks From CloudEmerald Donator

Battle has no legitimate point. He just said something the other people been repeating after got banned. And while we're on that topic, you can't talk either because you in the same boat. You been banned, your still here, no-one besides Battle, likes you, how's that for a good point Chris? If I were you I would shut up, before things get really messy. I been holding back, but if you don't shut up I will unleash hell. At least I'm true to myself and not a sucker up to admins, who's whole existence depends on the fact that I am allowed on the forums.And I'm not afraid of being banned the 4th time, either. I only go on these forums to shake away boredom. Where is Nero when you need him? He is probably the only one besides psych that could keep you two clowns in check. As for my situation, seeing how you can't help but state the obvious, if I'm posting using a different account but people know who I am, and I haven't been banned yet, that means I'm unbanned. And correct me if I'm wrong Chris, didn't you do the exact same thing over at the Infernal Blaze forums, and fail? You should keep your mouth shut, child. How's that for a good point.

Don't close this topic Stinger, I think he won't stop until I give him a damn good argument he can't refuse.
14 Aug 2015, 06:34 AM
Find Reply
Offline Donut

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 68

The butthurt is real...
[Image: 5gr0fgK.gif]
Life is a party!
14 Aug 2015, 07:52 AM
Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

Skywrath Wrote:Battle has no legitimate point. He just said something the other people been repeating after got banned. And while we're on that topic, you can't talk either because you in the same boat. You been banned, your still here, no-one besides Battle, likes you, how's that for a good point Chris? If I were you I would shut up, before things get really messy. I been holding back, but if you don't shut up I will unleash hell. At least I'm true to myself and not a sucker up to admins, who's whole existence depends on the fact that I am allowed on the forums.And I'm not afraid of being banned the 4th time, either. I only go on these forums to shake away boredom. Where is Nero when you need him? He is probably the only one besides psych that could keep you two clowns in check. As for my situation, seeing how you can't help but state the obvious, if I'm posting using a different account but people know who I am, and I haven't been banned yet, that means I'm unbanned. And correct me if I'm wrong Chris, didn't you do the exact same thing over at the Infernal Blaze forums, and fail? You should keep your mouth shut, child. How's that for a good point.

Don't close this topic Stinger, I think he won't stop until I give him a damn good argument he can't refuse.

Well first of all I was temp banned, not permabanned. Wasn't in the banned usergroup, unlike you. Want to know why? Because I didn't attempt to hack my own clan twice when I didn't get what I want, you child. My ban was because when people argue I am usually the loudest voice. That's pretty much it, I didn't betray anyone, didn't fuck over anyone, ect. Being banned for a couple days after an in clan fued versus being permabanned because you are a child, they're not comparable.

Lich, what the fuck are you going to do? Nobody is afraid of you lmao. That's why people don't like you, you're a two faced prick, you act like a hardass when you're not, you're always trying to be the center of attention because you desperately need the people you can't stand to like you, and worst of all you're pathetic when you fail at all of these things.

The truth is Lich that I was one of the people who fought very fucking hard to get you a second and a third chance, but I bet you didn't know that did you? I'm not some bully or some prick picking on you unwarrented, you have a long, long history of being a shithead, being given another chance and then squandering it. After 4 times it's enough honestly. Most people were fed up with you after the 2nd time, so it's ironic that you come at me, someone who's tried to be upfront and chill with you more than anyone else.

But I'm done lich. I don't really give a fuck to be honest. You've proven over and over you are an untrustworthy prick, so I am not wasting my time with you anymore. You had plenty of chances, not just from me but from everyone, and you ruined them over and over. Everything at this point is on you. And you're lucky stinger is nice enough to not ban your alt because you and I both know that you deserve worse.

PS. Next time you go on a rant, learn what the enter key does pls, almost caught autism reading ur shit tbh fam.
14 Aug 2015, 01:11 PM
Find Reply