Find Reply
Offline Donald J Trump

9 Years of Service
Threads: 51
Likes Given: 0
ProgrammerDiscord WarriorFortniterFlamerBronze Medal
Re: Welcome SmG Spy

SmG Spy Wrote:
«SmG» Cloud Wrote:Welcome to SmG Clan! Be sure to read the rules and help docs (because we have these).
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.smgclan.net/faq.php">faq.php</a><!-- l -->
Make sure to read everything word for word. Then I want you to brain storm and critical thinking for 10 minutes and write a 500 word essay on why do you think you think you think.

Thinking is a process that helps an individual learn to grasp and understand the information gathered from the environment. I personally analyze all the information gathered and structure it in a way that helps me understand what is going on. For example the reason I think what I think is because the views and topics I read in the rules and help FAQ were very interesting and helpful. I had these thoughts that I thought because the words I read in those documents influenced the way I processed and analyzed the sentences formed. Some people relate the structure and formation of words to semantics which is analyzed in the left frontal lobe of the brain. This is partly due to the fact that more neuron activity is occurring when I thought those thoughts that I think when I was reading those helpful documentations. These helped me learn that rules are important and that there are various tools and instruments on the site that can help me better understand how to become the most successful SmG member I can be.

I cannot begin to describe the wonderful thoughts in my head when I joined this clan. I was so filled with excitement and anticipation and a crazy sense to do absolutely nothing. I literally do nothing, and I think that because I do nothing I do everything. Everything is important to me to do nothing because the act of doing nothing actually helps me think many more thoughts of thinking and thought processioning. The way I think is unique to me and only to me, no one else can think the way I think. This gives me the ability to think in ways that no one else can. It's a true gift and talent that no one can ever achieve to gain because I think the only possible way that I can think.

Do not under estimate the value of thinking thoughts. Thoughts guide us through life and life is a crazy ride man. So if I think the thoughts that I think on a daily basis then life to me is easy and fun. I can live life in such a positive way that the negativity of thoughts that cloud my creativity and endurance will shatter away and become an abyss of nothingness. These depressive thoughts can lead me into a bad mojo, one I have learned to steer clear from.

However the most valuable process of thinking thoughts is to think in a multi-thought process. I can analyze many different subjects at once and think the thoughts I need to think in the most efficient way possible that can help me grasp and understand the environment around me. The neurons firing inside my brain understand the importance of thinking thoughts about the thoughts that I am thinking about. This helps me become a better thought thinker and I hope you will finally understand why I think the thoughts that I think when I post in this SmG Official Forum.

This guy edited the post twice, which means hes that kind of fucker.
[Image: 6P0CtQT.png]
24 Sep 2015, 08:57 AM
Find Reply
Offline Supa

Banned
Banned
13 Years of Service
Threads: 59
Likes Given: 0
Discord: supersniper#9546
Emerald DonatorCrystal DonatorSapphire DonatorAdvanced DonatorThe BombGhost
GreenScoutHalo GodEntertainerProgrammerLegendary
GamerTwitterCoolSmoothSweetThanks From Cloud
Entertainer

yeah I had grammar errors...
25 Sep 2015, 12:00 AM
Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter
Diamond

That post is amazing I can see you being a very important part of SmG clan!
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
26 Sep 2015, 11:52 AM
Website Find Reply
Away SmG Blade

9 Years of Service
Threads: 127
Likes Given: 1
GeniusThanks From CloudDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterHalloweenChristmas 2018

Lol cloud I could have wrote better
Stonks
26 Sep 2015, 12:02 PM